Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,936 to 16,950 of 28091
-
01-22-20 17:16 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 551I think she's hotter than that. Her body is insane if you like thickness and she isn't at all fat.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 16:26 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 654Michelle
One indie provider, Michelle, who has been mentioned here before, has a sizable rack and operates out of MV. She gives a great erotic massage and will finish you with Russian. She's probably a 7 in looks, but makes up for it in skill.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 15:19 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 79Large Breast Provider / Good Massage
Check out Leah at WF.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 13:43 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 145Thanks for the feedback. I figured that would be the case, good time but all covered. I was hoping she would go with the flow like her cousin Bella use to and forgo the cover, but perhaps I'm just expecting too much, Bella spoiled me. Man I wish she would come out of retirement.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 12:45 #11152Regular Member

Posts: 7PM'd you for more info.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 22:20 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 619Seen her several times, including VIP. GFE is misleading; it is still CFS. But, really an insane experience and recommended.
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 22:01 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 330Any Recommendations?
Any recommendations for Massages? I am fine with a rub and tug, but definitely want a big breasted or decent sized breast provider and decent looking lmao. Around the city of SD.
Was going to go to Flanders, but that location is a bit far. Thanks!
-
01-21-20 20:21 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 27Who is the one I can miss?
Hey everyone,
I will be visiting SD in two weeks and would live to get a "Massage. " Where is the best place to go, and who is the best provider to see? Thanks!
-
01-21-20 19:57 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 551I haven't but I can't imagine it's less than full service any way you want it.
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 15:31 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 145Michelle
Has anyone taken the plunge on her VIP session? I'm curious as to what's on the menu. I met her a while back in La Jolla and had a good time (FBSM only), so when I saw her offering VIP / GFE I inquired as to what all it entailed but she said she only discusses details in person.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 03:34 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 567New beauty at Flanders
New beauty at Flanders named Lisa. She's a little over 5' with golden brown hair and a small butterfly tattoo close to her navel. She has a sultry voice and her English is decent. A great massage from a beautiful cheerful lady that knows how to treat a man.
-
01-20-20 13:50 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 244That's about double the going rate. I could understand maybe 50 or 60 since it was a 90 min massage but damn dude don't drive the rates up. Of course she wants to see you again, tipping that much LOL
Originally Posted by CoverThyAss
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 12:42 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 116This post makes me miss Rosie from the old Coco days. Otherwise, it's hard to do. I recommend graduating to SDAG.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 21:44 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 28I was their month ago, walk in then ring a bell, they open the door, greeted by Asian cute "therapist" ,the lock front door then show you to your room FS, I liked it.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 20:38 #11142Senior Member

Posts: 56Angel spa
Yeah, it's still there. Just went by right now and it's open. There are better providers in Kearny Mesa, though, IMHO.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




