Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2852

    Arbella

    I saw Arbella at mce and I think that this is my most difficult review because I would like to keep her to myself. The booker said she doesn't take many appointments so I try to book early. Arbella is one of the classiest providers I've ever seen in my years. Her physical appearance is a solid 10/10. Her complete vibe is the biggest turn on ever. She sucks cock like a pro, she rides your boy like a pro and she kisses you like your 18 yr old girlfriend. It was as if autumns trainee her sister with similar personality and level of service. The session was just perfect.

  2. #2851

    Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobJose18  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Is MCE taking in new members? I didn't get back response from them despite several emails?
    A monger friend of mine was blacklisted for not showing up twice and he asked to be allowed to book, he said they charged him a fee and they allowed him to book so I think they are being more flexible these days. I think telegram is the best way to contact them, all my communication with agencies are strictly only telegram.

  3. #2850

    Yes in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    The reference to Canada is to get around FOSTA laws. If the server is in the US, they can have legal issues. But the ladies are here in Chicago.

    I might have things a little mixed up because I am not a legal expert, but the bottom line is that they are trying to limit their FOSTA legal exposure.
    ThebigA1 is correct. My appointments are here in Chicago.

  4. #2849

    Chicagocovergrls

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    Not high volume which is a good thing for us. I frequently CCG, saw Lolita (whom ai greatly recommend) Gabby and Violet from their current line-up and a few others who were agency hoppers from MCE. With a few exceptions of really nice diamonds in the rough like Lolita, they overall provide an average girl for an average price IMO. I only wish they would add more model like young college women.
    I can second a recommendation for Chicago cover girls. It's been my go-to agency for 10+ years, and I've found they always provide good service. I have seen Gabby and Cameron (best bbbjsw in my life) from their current line-up, and have Violet and Makayla on my to-do list. Makayla is getting really good reviews on TER lately. I have seen gals who looked like models to me, GND types, some brand-new to the biz and porn stars among their new and returning talent every week. Their girls virtually always offer DFK, BBBJ and multi shots, so none of the BS a lot of independents put us through.

  5. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers.

    I've been following these agencies for years now.

    WnW.

    http://wetnwildescorts.com/home.php

    And.

    CCG.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/companions.html

    Hasn't anyone used them recently? They change their rosters weekly, but I feel like no one talks about them on the forum.
    Chicago Cover Girls have been around since at least 2009 and Bob has always run an outstanding GFE agency.

    Haven't booked with them in awhile, but once I see a new girl who catches my attention I must certainly will.

  6. #2847

    They're just not high volume

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers.

    I've been following these agencies for years now.

    WnW.

    http://wetnwildescorts.com/home.php

    And.

    CCG.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/companions.html

    Hasn't anyone used them recently? They change their rosters weekly, but I feel like no one talks about them on the forum.
    Not high volume which is a good thing for us. I frequently CCG, saw Lolita (whom ai greatly recommend) Gabby and Violet from their current line-up and a few others who were agency hoppers from MCE. With a few exceptions of really nice diamonds in the rough like Lolita, they overall provide an average girl for an average price IMO. I only wish they would add more model like young college women.

  7. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Second request: I see their website is Canada-based providers. I applied for screening and haven't heard back. Not sure they're in Chicago.
    Yes they are in Chicago.

  8. #2845

    Collecting Dust?

    Hey mongers.

    I've been following these agencies for years now.

    WnW.

    http://wetnwildescorts.com/home.php

    And.

    CCG.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/companions.html

    Hasn't anyone used them recently? They change their rosters weekly, but I feel like no one talks about them on the forum.

  9. #2844

    They are in the USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Second request: I see their website is Canada-based providers. I applied for screening and haven't heard back. Not sure they're in Chicago.
    The reference to Canada is to get around FOSTA laws. If the server is in the US, they can have legal issues. But the ladies are here in Chicago.

    I might have things a little mixed up because I am not a legal expert, but the bottom line is that they are trying to limit their FOSTA legal exposure.

  10. #2843

    Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Do they have a Chicago location? This one is all for Toronto.

    -w.
    The Toronto location is for LE. They're in Chicago.

  11. #2842
    Second request: I see their website is Canada-based providers. I applied for screening and haven't heard back. Not sure they're in Chicago.

  12. #2841

    MCE Membership

    Hey guys.

    Is MCE taking in new members? I didn't get back response from them despite several emails?

  13. #2840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out again, clearly spelling out that we met in August and gave her plenty to know who I was. Then no reply.

    I probably will not reach out again. I don't see any reason the correct lady would reject me or at least ask me more questions, so until verified I assume it is not the lady in the photos.
    She did something similar to me. I contacted her in advnace of my trip to Chicago. I sent her the information she asked for and we worked out a time. She said she would get back in touch if their was a problem with the screening but otherwise assume we were on. When I texted her 36 hours before the meeting she didnt respond. I passed on another lady to make time for her.

  14. #2839

    Sasha Winters

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenFire18  [View Original Post]
    I had contacted her to set up a time, she asked for the same info and I gave it to her after reading the TER posts (which they are up and running again). She emailed me back saying everything was good to go until it wasn't. She emailed me the day before and told me she had to cancel due to my "screening results". Whatever that means. I really hope it was some error and not that she saw my name but I guess it can happen. I emailed her back to see what the issue was so I could clear it up but she hasn't responded.
    I tried reaching out again, clearly spelling out that we met in August and gave her plenty to know who I was. Then no reply.

    I probably will not reach out again. I don't see any reason the correct lady would reject me or at least ask me more questions, so until verified I assume it is not the lady in the photos.

  15. #2838

    Sasha Winters

    Quote Originally Posted by ManglerMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if her post is legit? I messaged her & she wanted my full name with middle initial, age & current town for verification.
    I had contacted her to set up a time, she asked for the same info and I gave it to her after reading the TER posts (which they are up and running again). She emailed me back saying everything was good to go until it wasn't. She emailed me the day before and told me she had to cancel due to my "screening results". Whatever that means. I really hope it was some error and not that she saw my name but I guess it can happen. I emailed her back to see what the issue was so I could clear it up but she hasn't responded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape