The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: The Stupidest Shit in the Fucking World

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    You're a fucking idiot with too much time on your hands. Oops, I used the wrong adjective. I'm sure you aren't doing any fucking. And your capitalization sucks, too.
    The right thread for this conversation!

  2. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by SpareChange  [View Original Post]
    Shut shot14, number 1 nobody died and made me god. Number 2 you wouldn't be getting all butt hurt about my rant if you didn't think I was right. Just saying.

    P.S.

    Same goes for you LuckyToo.
    You're a fucking idiot with too much time on your hands. Oops, I used the wrong adjective. I'm sure you aren't doing any fucking. And your capitalization sucks, too.

  3. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    What kind of post is this? This makes absolutely no sense.
    Shut shot14, number 1 nobody died and made me god. Number 2 you wouldn't be getting all butt hurt about my rant if you didn't think I was right. Just saying.

    P.S.

    Same goes for you LuckyToo.

  4. #54

    Serious!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpareChange  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers, so I'm not here for a review right now. I'm here to find out what the actual malfunction is with some of you? You all want to find a great date and you hit them up, but when they say ok and they're on there way and then you bug out on them! You all wonder why we are always losing the good ones. If you would have a little patience so they can get ready for you then maybe they wouldn't go from "honest" to bad and steal from you! I've been doing this for 6+ years now and only have 240+ posts for a reason. I'm picky, if I didn't enjoy my experience to the fullest I'm not going to turn anyone on to them. I'm willing to wait for the quality, I'm willing to pay for the quality. And I'm a broke m. F. ! If you want to waste the time of our good QUALITY providers then go down to Florida and Nebraska (if in Tampa) or South St. Pete and get a skank street walker otherwise. This is just my 2 cents, take it how you will. You can either man up or shut up. Rant over, enough said.
    What kind of post is this? This makes absolutely no sense.

  5. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by SpareChange  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers, so I'm not here for a review right now. I'm here to find out what the actual malfunction is with some of you? You all want to find a great date and you hit them up, but when they say ok and they're on there way and then you bug out on them! You all wonder why we are always losing the good ones. If you would have a little patience so they can get ready for you then maybe they wouldn't go from "honest" to bad and steal from you! I've been doing this for 6+ years now and only have 240+ posts for a reason. I'm picky, if I didn't enjoy my experience to the fullest I'm not going to turn anyone on to them. I'm willing to wait for the quality, I'm willing to pay for the quality. And I'm a broke m. F. ! If you want to waste the time of our good QUALITY providers then go down to Florida and Nebraska (if in Tampa) or South St. Pete and get a skank street walker otherwise. This is just my 2 cents, take it how you will. You can either man up or shut up. Rant over, enough said.
    Who the fuck died and made you God?! And learn to spell.

  6. #52

    Really.

    What's up fellow mongers, so I'm not here for a review right now. I'm here to find out what the actual malfunction is with some of you? You all want to find a great date and you hit them up, but when they say ok and they're on there way and then you bug out on them! You all wonder why we are always losing the good ones. If you would have a little patience so they can get ready for you then maybe they wouldn't go from "honest" to bad and steal from you! I've been doing this for 6+ years now and only have 240+ posts for a reason. I'm picky, if I didn't enjoy my experience to the fullest I'm not going to turn anyone on to them. I'm willing to wait for the quality, I'm willing to pay for the quality. And I'm a broke m. F. ! If you want to waste the time of our good QUALITY providers then go down to Florida and Nebraska (if in Tampa) or South St. Pete and get a skank street walker otherwise. This is just my 2 cents, take it how you will. You can either man up or shut up. Rant over, enough said.

  7. #51
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    I moved this to the correct thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey3939  [View Original Post]
    You misread my report. LEO definitely knows where the strolls are and that information should be openly shared. What LEO may not know is our secret little spots where we go to fuck. All I said, was once those places are revealed, I no longer consider them secure.
    Because if you honestly think that there is a single spot you can possibly park your car and fuck some chick outside of your garage that the cops don't know about well that's probably one of the dumbest things anybody has written on this forum.

    There is no place you're parking that other guys haven't already been busted at.

  8. #50

    A2

    You misread my report. LEO definitely knows where the strolls are and that information should be openly shared. What LEO may not know is our secret little spots where we go to fuck. All I said, was once those places are revealed, I no longer consider them secure.

  9. #49

    I have the court documents to prove the lies

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Even on this thread there are limits. You just threatened this guy and you offered personally identifying information on somebody.

    I don't know what, nor ever give a shit what this stupidity is about but you're about to get banned.

    A2

  10. #48

    Even after I laid low

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    Our pudgy bald psychopath is only trying to help these girls! He told me himself. LOL! When little Kaitlynne recently disappeared from the Lealman triangle she was at his momma's shack. She's back off of 50th Ave lately and vulva man has been riding around looking for his little princess there to no avail. Momma would be so proud of her little dumpling!!
    He brought me back to the forefront. He truly believes no one knows who he is and what he does. Everyone knows he is only living due to the fact his mother left him a house. What does he do with the home? Put it up for bail to bang $15 SWs. We cannot make this story up. I will be transparent and easy going on him as I clearly see that he has no idea that he is delusional and psychotic. Who protests against the dope man because he is banging your SW girlfriend? Only FrankieBoy. STA is Out!

  11. #47
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Peppermint Paddy

    Had a Pretty Pussy. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody post or PM a reader's digest version of this thread?
    .

  12. #46

    The peppermint paddy Maddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    STA,

    Which Maddy are you referring to?

    Do you have an image to share?

    Thanks,

    Mahalo.
    Who is extremely learned, petite and young. Real first name of Madisson.

  13. #45
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Can somebody post or PM a reader's digest version of this thread?

  14. #44

    Which Maddy?

    STA,

    Which Maddy are you referring to?

    Do you have an image to share?

    Thanks,

    Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    At the last few posts about Maddy The Peppermint Paddy, shortly thereafter he could tell you her every whereabouts, because he had her captive at his place after putting up his home to bond her out. Shortly thereafter, she bolted and a roof over his head depended on him finding her. Thats why she's in hiding now, she's not in rehab as she claims. He's a real POS!

  15. #43

    Go back and look

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenyRitch  [View Original Post]
    Put their house up for street pussy? Dude sounds like a White Knighting beta-cuck to me.
    At the last few posts about Maddy The Peppermint Paddy, shortly thereafter he could tell you her every whereabouts, because he had her captive at his place after putting up his home to bond her out. Shortly thereafter, she bolted and a roof over his head depended on him finding her. Thats why she's in hiding now, she's not in rehab as she claims. He's a real POS!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape