Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 32168
-
01-23-20 18:57 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 427New Staff for 2020 at 301
They advertise as Eastern Spa, but the door still says "A Spa. ".
New staff is Wendy and sometimes Tina.
Both (either) provide a top-tier, deep as you can stand LMT massage and both are typically nice NOVA MT ladies (quite fit, relatively slim, and mature -- and neither are candidates for Frankie D's hall of fame).
While nice, neither lady has been very conversive to me.
While nice, neither lady is particularly interested in the end part of the massage (so, while it may be effective for some, it is not all-that entertaining).
And because they are nice, they never short-time a customer.
The hour rate is only 60 dollars -- the massage is worth every dollar of that.
Gratuity appreciated (standard tip accepted with grace and a smile).
A GREAT PLACE FOR A MASSAGE (other places nearby are more fun. Including the one across the street).
If anyone knows to where the 2019 staff relocated, please send me a PM.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
01-23-20 18:14 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone like this?
Just ran across this photo. The teddies are perfect, for my taste.
Anyone know of any provider whose teddies are large, natural, and fall like these?
https://twitter.com/PrivateMomPics/s...724352/photo/1
Thank you.
-
01-23-20 17:41 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 61Been meaning to see the others
Thanks for reporting. I ended up dreaming about Sandra again, after seeing her multiple times, I can't say she doesn't always leave me happy. Took off everything and went with a BBBJ. Those that have been can attests she's pretty good. Not my all time favorite but no complaints here. The massage was lackluster this time around, maybe she's getting too comfortable. Might be time to switch up the rotation.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
01-23-20 11:16 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 304Again, let's set the market
If I pay. 8 for a massage, I give no more than 1. 0 for upsell max 1. 2 for everything. I usually leave happy.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 00:37 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 1299That's too much
I'm glad you had a good time, but a tip of $. 6 is too much for FS at an AMP. There are plenty of escorts available for less than the total amount you paid.
Originally Posted by DanznMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 21:42 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 740Outcall massages and?
Anyone try this one.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/nor...c/9559200.html
Demands you pay in public. Nope, never, no way.
-
01-22-20 21:41 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 477So strange
It's so weird reading about AMP places I used to visit that were strictly no FS become such poppin' places. It's quite hilarious how much the taking down of BP has backfired and done the opposite of its intention. Good for us tho!
Originally Posted by DanznMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the post. Maybe I need to re add CT to my rotation.
-
01-22-20 18:48 #14896Regular Member

Posts: 10Outcalls?
This might be a stupid question. Fairly new to the mp scene but a huge fan of the girls. Anybody know if any MPs offer outcall services? Pms are welcome.
-
01-22-20 13:22 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 71Comfort Dream
I dreamed of Susie at Comfort. Attractive, young (24 years? And fit. Great table shower with lots of scrubbing and playing, followed by a decent massage. She was sweet and sexy, delivering a CBJ and FS. $. 8 for the hour massage plus $1. 6 tip for a total damage of $240. Will repeat.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...2/9569548.html
-
01-22-20 13:04 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 549I noticed that too. I wonder why someone of them chose to blur their face after months of having it exposed.
Originally Posted by StrikerVee
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 06:48 #14893Regular Member

Posts: 12What's strange is that only half of the girls faces are blurred so it must be at the individual girl's request.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 22:45 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 28CC Mclean
Another enjoyable session today with Angie. 40+ thick Kgirl, C cups.
Walked in, no booking.
Nice hot TS, dry off in room.
Cursory backrub then she lays down naked on the table allowing full roaming, DATY and FIV x 2. (In cleanup, said she came 5 times with that fingering).
CBJ, cfs, k9 and mish.
80 hour plus 140.
She's not sure how to spell her name: Ang, Anj, Angie, Angie, whatever.
I'm a repeater here.
-
01-21-20 19:58 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 549Disappointed in Blue Gems
I used to vouch for Blue Gems because they were one of the few places that showed the girls entire picture including their face. Although they charge $20 more than Secret Temptations and Edens I understood that as a luxury of seeing exactly who the girl is. I'm disappointed to see Blue Gems has now started blurring out the faces of their girls. They even went back and blurred out pictures that were readily visible yesterday. With that said, they have new talent named Isabelle and I'll probably be skipping her as I like really fit girls. Just a shame to see they've jumped on the bandwagon.
-
01-21-20 16:33 #14890Senior Member

Posts: 35Bena and Jewel are also the same person, which might be common knowledge already. I made an appointment with her as Jewel and she told me her name was Bena. The comment about her looking like Meg from Family Guy is pretty spot on, rofl!
Originally Posted by JustJuice
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 09:53 #14889Senior Member

Posts: 263Beats me, maybe they think they're breaking a rule? I know we're not supposed to post direct ph#s or personal info, but a publicly available ad is fair game.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





