Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 694 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2171

    Thanks for the assist.

    There were red flags all over this situation. Thanks for looking into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So I PM this person profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5216...3-278962fa8d14

    And was told there was three girls to choose from they provide the room.

    Avoid at all costs.

  2. #2170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Warning this is a scam at best or at worst a LE trap

    So I PM this person profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5216...3-278962fa8d14

    And was told there was three girls to choose from they provide the room.

    Avoid at all costs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athos56  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5216...3-278962fa8d14

    Her profile says she's in Oregon, but while texting I discovered she happens to be closer to where I live. She offered 300 for 2 hours bare. Anybody seen her yet?

  3. #2169

    SA sugbabe223 (Jess)

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd23f...c-7520e9d83823

    This girl is super young (23) and definitely acts even younger than that. She's broke, has a horrible living situation and is looking for help, however she complained about how old the guys were on SA (she isn't currently into the 50+ crowd). I'm apparently way younger than most of the guys who hit her up and I admit that I've never really thought about how old you guys all are so I don't know. I actually think she'll come around on the age thing as she just has a bit of a romanticized view of the whole sugar baby thing. I took her to dinner then took her back to my place and fucked her bareback. It was ok except that she clearly lives with dogs because she had a strong wet dog smell that was really off putting. I had her stay the night in the guest room while I slept in my room because I really didn't like the smell. I paid her cell phone bill ($97) and dinner was $80 including tip. If that interests you guys, she's definitely available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-01-23-00-27-23.jpg‎  

  4. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreadSoul  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0d09...c-a578935eec17

    Wants $$ for initial meet with no touching or private time. Only three bills for every meet thereafter, but I didn't ask what those meets looks like. Instead I told her I wasn't interested in the initial meet and she would need to earn her allowance. She texted back that I'm an ugly old man (I never even shared a picture with her) who needs to pay to meet with someone as young as her. After her profile talks about how sweet she is, LOL. Have fun with this delightful person, guys!
    Wow. Here is her profile:

    ''I'm cute and tall. I'm really sweet and enjoy spending time with older men because they're much more mature than all of the men my age.

    Oh, and I have cute feet .''

  5. #2167

    Opinions on a SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5216...3-278962fa8d14

    Her profile says she's in Oregon, but while texting I discovered she happens to be closer to where I live. She offered 300 for 2 hours bare. Anybody seen her yet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ef207a918d705676c7491363e0819617e4ffc57d-14.jpg‎  

  6. #2166

    Gps

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0d09...c-a578935eec17

    Wants $$ for initial meet with no touching or private time. Only three bills for every meet thereafter, but I didn't ask what those meets looks like. Instead I told her I wasn't interested in the initial meet and she would need to earn her allowance. She texted back that I'm an ugly old man (I never even shared a picture with her) who needs to pay to meet with someone as young as her. After her profile talks about how sweet she is, LOL. Have fun with this delightful person, guys!

  7. #2165

    VintageRedhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    We didn't really discuss a time limit.
    I was just checking out the Rodney Moore site and found this clip of her. This one shows pretty much what she looks like now.

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ailer-540p.mp4

  8. #2164

    VintageRedhead

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    This is a scene someone posted before of her. I remember there being some raving reviews about meeting up with her. Regret that I didn't sooner now that she's 500 ppm.

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    What was the 300 for? 1 hour? She was 500 half day, at least that was back when I was seeing her.
    We didn't really discuss a time limit.

  9. #2163

    VintageRedhead

    What was the 300 for? 1 hour? She was 500 half day, at least that was back when I was seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her and met with her for a drink. Nice lady, nice conversation, but I just didn't feel a great connection / attraction. In the course of texting she asked for 400 I countered with 300 and she accepted so she has some flexibility, it may depend a bit on what you are into, I'm pretty vanilla.
    Last edited by MyNickname; 01-21-20 at 17:12. Reason: added lady name to title

  10. #2162

    VintageRedhead

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    This is a scene someone posted before of her. I remember there being some raving reviews about meeting up with her. Regret that I didn't sooner now that she's 500 ppm.

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php
    I chatted with her and met with her for a drink. Nice lady, nice conversation, but I just didn't feel a great connection / attraction. In the course of texting she asked for 400 I countered with 300 and she accepted so she has some flexibility, it may depend a bit on what you are into, I'm pretty vanilla.

  11. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    She needs to learn grammar and definitions before worrying about trying to sound all ejjimicated. That's some terrible writing and the words are used improperly.
    I think you guys are overthinking it. That's a fake account looking to scam / catfish. The reason why it's written so weird is because the guy who wrote it doesn't speak English and was using the thesaurus feature of whatever word processor to replace words in an attempt to make it sound better.

  12. #2160

    Alwaysagoodtimewitme

    Been chatting with this lady, seems eager to meet. Agreed to 250-300 you would need to get a room. She wants everything very discreet. Anyone have any more info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d8c6...3-f7c8c78cd593

  13. #2159
    She needs to learn grammar and definitions before worrying about trying to sound all ejjimicated. That's some terrible writing and the words are used improperly.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    She lists "Some College" in her bio, which is very copacetic with the rest of her writing.

    My favorite line of hers:

    "I'm also open minded to please high level of ardor I desire and reciprocate the feeling. ".

    WTF indeed!

  14. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    This is a scene someone posted before of her. I remember there being some raving reviews about meeting up with her. Regret that I didn't sooner now that she's 500 ppm.

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php
    Thanks, man!

  15. #2157
    Thanks. Damn. I'm kind of regretting passing even though it would break my rule of not going above $3.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    This is a scene someone posted before of her. I remember there being some raving reviews about meeting up with her. Regret that I didn't sooner now that she's 500 ppm.

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape