Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,686 to 23,700 of 30351
-
01-21-20 14:49 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 65No luck on thread.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Np.
Site can be challenging to navigate.
My profile still isn't approved on price.
Not sure why not.
-
01-21-20 10:41 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 7338Go to the sugar baby thread. They have talked about how all these sites work.
Originally Posted by BlowingRock
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 10:15 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 65What's your price
Does what's your price. Com work?
How does it work?
When do they make their money?
Are pics fake?
Thanks.
-
01-21-20 08:25 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 180Hailee
I posted couple weeks this the blond small gal 7820 last 4 of phone. Posted Dec. 27 on Stg Last one. Anyone heard from her or seen. She used to around everyday. Thanks for any info. PM if you like.
-
01-21-20 07:12 #6662Banned Member

Posts: 1148Rose
I know right. She has a looong face and is very unattractive to me. I've read reviews where guys swear by her, but she is definitely not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
Also dudes talk about going to see her in a house filled with other people and the house is a dump. I just don't get it.
-
01-21-20 06:59 #6661Banned Member

Posts: 1148Yes
I called her up after my regular had to bail. It was last minute. Texted the address to the ES off WL.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
Sweet girl. Very cool personality. She's about 5'1 or 5'2", 150 pounds, very thick, definitely not fat. Nice tits, phat ass and a very pretty face. She didn't have makeup on and her face looked better than the pics. Very into the service. Everything covered, different positions available and the best part is when she starts moaning in Spanish.
Price for Hhr was good.
-
01-21-20 06:46 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 137Agreed
There are far worse things than a self review. And if anyone catches something from a provider then that kind of falls on the John. You know what these girls are doing and with a whole hell of a lot more folks than you. If you play safe there is a 99% chance you are going to be just fine.
Originally Posted by DixieD
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 05:37 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 7338Cali
She has been mentioned many times here, mostly good stuff.
Originally Posted by NonBeliever75
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 04:22 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 193Elsa
I also will chime in on Elsa as I am a big fan. Never had anything but great fun. I have seen her before the baby and also just recently and have enjoyed her each time. Always covered for FS and clean w no signs of STDs. One of the best out there in my opinion and I agree she is cautious but once she is comfortable with you it's like a true gf. Glad she's back in our area.
-
01-21-20 00:51 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 1455Same ads
It's the same ads from CityxGuide and in the same order.
.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 23:05 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 240Any trial run on Khloe / Savannah yet?
Hi fellows,
Anyone tried Khloe / Savannah yet?
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...6425/1/2236096
My concern is her photos are posted all over the US of A. May be she is a God?
-
01-20-20 23:03 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 34Thinking about jumping back into the game.
I have been out of this game for a while now for a host of reasons. Mostly because of what's out there these days and the prices they want. I had my eye on this one and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to share their experience.
escortindex.com/ ad / charlotte /334-232-0847/1/2283032.
-
01-20-20 22:50 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 34New Backpage
So I checked out the new backpage. Co site. A few known providers are on there. And its just like the old backpage! 90% of the ads are for Asian girls that don't exist.
-
01-20-20 22:49 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 395I remember someone posted her not long ago. I remember those pictures she scammed someone else. If anything it could be in rip off reports.
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 22:34 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 80Elsa
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/43392279/
Some of the comments on Elsa might be too harsh. I saw her today and everything that was advertised was delivered.
She looks 26 and is quite cute. A few extra pounds from the photos but nothing major. Really nice breasts. She has enchanting eyes and there was nothing that said whack job or strung out to me.
I believe she's had a run-in before. So she's a little cautious about anyone new (like me). She admitted she's bailed at the last minute some. She gets scared. We all do. Like many girls, she probably has a tough backstory. You almost have to expect that. I've seen plenty of sweet girls who've made plenty of bad decisions.
But for a good time with a pleasant girl and a satisfying end. She fit the bill for me. No scam, no rush, no fake photos. What I came for. I got.










Reply With Quote





