Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6651
    Elsa doesn't allow BB and is shaved is ridiculous. I only dreamt of her once so I am no expert on her behavior but in that one dream I saw nothing that would indicate heavy drug use.

    From what I was told she left the area to have a child but is back and is looking for clients. I don't know if she wrote a self review or not and frankly I don't care. I've done plenty of foolish things in my life so I am no one to judge. I'm not sure how others feel but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and schedule another dream. Will report back on what I encounter in the dream world.

    Dixie.

  2. #6650
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Take a look. Looks legit.

    https://backpage.co/c/charlotte

    SG.
    It seems to be the same exact as www.cityxguide.com.

  3. #6649

  4. #6648
    Don't be surprised Manny, it's not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I am kind of surprised she stooped so low but again is there any complete quality non whack jobs out there anymore. This is becoming a total scam fest like almost everything else in life. 50% of these girls are scammers, 48% are methed out drug addicts, 2% of them are good. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Even the good ones don't last too long. I had seen Elsa a couple times and she is better than the rest but this is just too much. It reminds me of the same 2 fairly new posters that always come on to worship and hype up Indigo. They probably have 60 posts between them and 55 are about Indigo how great she is, how she had a life, friends, etc. I found her to be highly overrated and highly believe she is doing same garbage as Eksa trying to talk themselves up like we should be lucky to spend an hour with them LOL.

  5. #6647
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #6646
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt  [View Original Post]
    Wow, seems odd. I searched Cali and got 86 hits in this forum alone.
    Probably the fact that I'm new on here. I tried searching, but couldn't find anything at first. But have found them since I posted this. Thanks for the help.

  8. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonbeliever75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? Can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/653269246117
    Wow, seems odd. I searched Cali and got 86 hits in this forum alone.

  9. #6643

    Word for word very surprising

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    Funny.

    Hello Elsa. I don't think anyone that has been on here more than a minute doesn't know this is you. Just put an ad in the advertiser section.
    LOL. I am kind of surprised she stooped so low but again is there any complete quality non whack jobs out there anymore. This is becoming a total scam fest like almost everything else in life. 50% of these girls are scammers, 48% are methed out drug addicts, 2% of them are good. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Even the good ones don't last too long. I had seen Elsa a couple times and she is better than the rest but this is just too much. It reminds me of the same 2 fairly new posters that always come on to worship and hype up Indigo. They probably have 60 posts between them and 55 are about Indigo how great she is, how she had a life, friends, etc. I found her to be highly overrated and highly believe she is doing same garbage as Eksa trying to talk themselves up like we should be lucky to spend an hour with them LOL.

  10. #6642
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonbeliever75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? Can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/653269246117
    She's been reviewed hundreds of time. Use the search.

  11. #6641

  12. #6640

    Cali in Charlotte

    Anyone seen this lady? Can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/653269246117

  13. #6639

    Beware of this Verification Sites that requires your CC info

    I know it's not the first time.

    Chatted with this TGTBT one. https://backpage.photo/ads/im-lookin...-4125-38572861.

    She immediately tells me to go to cityxguide.com to get verified. It's a "Free" site according to her; however as soon as you enter your CC information (to confirm that you're an adult), the sites will start charging your CCs with all kinds of fees and stuff that makes it hard (ashamed) for you to call the customer service to dispute them.

  14. #6638
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #6637

    Backpage seems to be back. With a. Co file extension

    Take a look. Looks legit.

    https://backpage.co/c/charlotte

    SG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape