Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12215

    Black Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by HooserDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The link didn't work so you remember her name or something so I can find her in stg? You can private message me as well and will share with you info on another you might be interested in return for contact info. Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about this one http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/562839408699.

  2. #12214
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Kim has been around forever! Saw her once over four years ago and never repeated. She'll take it anyway you want to give it to her including BBBJ and bbcip, don't know about anal as I wasn't really into that at the time, my how times have changed! She's actually not unattractive but has a belly that she tries to hide. It was strictly a one and done for me but will admit she got the job done. JD.
    I agree with you about Kim. I saw her 2 years ago once and will not repeat. HH for 1. She would not do anything but mesh, and was squeezing me so tight that I could hardly move. Sketchy incall with room stink with smoke. I had to pop and got out of there fast. Sucky attitude; too bad she's actually an attractive gal. Like you JD I will not repeat; however at least it seems like you got more mileage than I did.

  3. #12213

    BBW 50 N Cups

    Anyone partake with the BBW on STG that says she has 50 N cups?

  4. #12212

    Tattoo princess

    She's running a special fellas LOL lots of fun being a regular has its perks! Go check her out LOL for those who are weary don't be she's legit! (904) 474-9010.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4B0079FD-5F99-49D8-A440-E5CA4038EF41.jpg‎   DCFBBA86-2AED-464F-AACC-3DA7BFA22169.jpg‎  

  5. #12211

    Banks

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/german...e-now/26665928

    Saw this girl recently. Very good provider in a clean location. Has a thick body and boy she it's quite vocal, loves to dance while undressing and has a table full of toys for you to use on her. Would recommend to those who hate girls who are mechanical in performance. $ for a qv.

    Additionally is this girl Jade real? Haven't found anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/481251034516

  6. #12210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Anyone recognize

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/315474085510

    Remember the face but no good info on ad to investigate.

  7. #12209

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Not surprisingly, they are also different people. Is this the one you mean?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/504177943885
    Had the pleasure of seeing Lolo today. Very good all around. Pleasant, attractive and willing to please. No drama. Fully coherent. A real sweetheart.

  8. #12208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Yep. She was very lack luster. I had to finish myself. Lot more mileage than the pictures say. I will not repeat.
    Kim has been around forever! Saw her once over four years ago and never repeated. She'll take it anyway you want to give it to her including BBBJ and bbcip, don't know about anal as I wasn't really into that at the time, my how times have changed! She's actually not unattractive but has a belly that she tries to hide. It was strictly a one and done for me but will admit she got the job done. JD.

  9. #12207

    Different Natalies

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    That's Natalie. I've reviewed her previously with positive results and I know a handful of other mongers on here have had similar experiences. I haven't seen her in a few months, heard she fell on hard times, lost her place, etc. So IDK. I guess desperate people do desperate things. But I haven't heard anyone else say they've been robbed by her.
    Just to be clear: That's NOT the Natalie I was talking about. I haven't seen this one that everyone is saying they had problems with, but the one I have seen is not having the kind of drama mentioned here, thank god.

    As someone else mentioned awhile back, she's has definitely rounded out a little from these pics, but same safe incall and no jealous bf / ex-bf hanging around waiting for me at my car.

    The one I was talking about:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0889&cityid=92

  10. #12206

    Bubbles

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/652895372751

    Saw bubbles yesterday, she's the girl in photos, slightly better in person in my opinion, safe spot off lane. Went for a qv and she gave a great BBBJ, played on her back stroked a few times, flipped to doggy and blew in the bag.

    Overall I would repeat, great pricing, actually got into it and vocal while in her, made me bust really fast actually.

    After we were done we talked for a few she's pretty discreet no signs of candy that I saw. She did mention she will sleep for a day or 2 not sure if she was literal or just taking break from working.

  11. #12205

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSum247  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...b/024061700020 pussy smells like a fish market. Ass so loose. BBJ good, looks OK just rode hard put away wet. True crack *.
    Which? BBBrandy? Buffy? Their "young sexy friend"? All of the above?

  12. #12204

    I luv slim chocolate spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Snpddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today for outcall, easy set up, gave her a lyft to my place. When she arrived, I was pleasantly surprised at how hot she was. This little vixen has cute af. She's tiny, but proportionate. I just new I was going to have fun just watching things go in and out, LOL. I wasn't disappointed. I'm not bragging, but she is small enough to where she made me look enormous LOL. She was a little shy at first and made the sexiest little moans, but took it like a champ. She was clean, smelled amazing, has skills, and once she opened up, made me feel extremely comfortable. I can't wait to give her a lyft again LOL. Gave her 140 roses, a little more than she asked for, because it was that much fun for me. But, as always, YMMV. Anybody with a weakness for hot aa spinners. Here ya go.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/135615815927
    The link didn't work so you remember her name or something so I can find her in stg? You can private message me as well and will share with you info on another you might be interested in return for contact info. Thanks.

  13. #12203

    Lolo with an O and Lola with an A are two different names

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    This will be a fun night. What a great shapely body and smile. adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /1788133.
    That is on Adult search now on the front page. She was on STG yesterday.
    Not surprisingly, they are also different people. Is this the one you mean?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/504177943885

  14. #12202
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    Yep. She was very lack luster. I had to finish myself. Lot more mileage than the pictures say. I will not repeat.

  15. #12201

    Lolo's back for a couple more days. Yes!

    This will be a fun night. What a great shapely body and smile. adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /1788133.
    That is on Adult search now on the front page. She was on STG yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Really guys. Why go to Wacko's and Doll House places for a maybe, when you get to rock your world with someone fine as this, and it's a sure thing . And you will probably spend much less, but no beer ! Usually the JTB / Southpoint Latina's come though. Covered but awesome. Positions at your request, Did not ask for greek.

    LOLO, if it was her. Prettier and so curved, beautiful smile, fun that I was overwhelmed with the beauty, attention and more. I could just look at her and get off. Every regular position I asked and my old favorite found, the lap dance insertion. Great luck on that with the last 4 spanish ladies.

    She worked me the whole half hour for what was worth double . Heaven. Did not try to pull the hh\ Qv thing. At around 20 minutes I asked if there was still time and she said sure. Most of these Latino's can keep going like not many others. Love it !!!

    She is the kind of lady you also want to have around to make you feel great. Best looking Dominican Republic lady I ever seen or done with so much beauty and class and attention <which I require. .

    Will repeat. Maybe again this weekend while she is here. Will be back in a month or two.

    Lolo is on STG and Adult look and escort index.

    Most of the girls are a dream come true. a headsup , last week;s Zoe Columbian was no where near the pic. Tats everywhere including where hair should be. Scarred little Columbian. Still "barely" got off.

    I am happy. Treat her right. Ms. Lola.

    Tell her Mr.Vegas recommended her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape