Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12201

    Lolo's back for a couple more days. Yes!

    This will be a fun night. What a great shapely body and smile. adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /1788133.
    That is on Adult search now on the front page. She was on STG yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Really guys. Why go to Wacko's and Doll House places for a maybe, when you get to rock your world with someone fine as this, and it's a sure thing . And you will probably spend much less, but no beer ! Usually the JTB / Southpoint Latina's come though. Covered but awesome. Positions at your request, Did not ask for greek.

    LOLO, if it was her. Prettier and so curved, beautiful smile, fun that I was overwhelmed with the beauty, attention and more. I could just look at her and get off. Every regular position I asked and my old favorite found, the lap dance insertion. Great luck on that with the last 4 spanish ladies.

    She worked me the whole half hour for what was worth double . Heaven. Did not try to pull the hh\ Qv thing. At around 20 minutes I asked if there was still time and she said sure. Most of these Latino's can keep going like not many others. Love it !!!

    She is the kind of lady you also want to have around to make you feel great. Best looking Dominican Republic lady I ever seen or done with so much beauty and class and attention <which I require. .

    Will repeat. Maybe again this weekend while she is here. Will be back in a month or two.

    Lolo is on STG and Adult look and escort index.

    Most of the girls are a dream come true. a headsup , last week;s Zoe Columbian was no where near the pic. Tats everywhere including where hair should be. Scarred little Columbian. Still "barely" got off.

    I am happy. Treat her right. Ms. Lola.

    Tell her Mr.Vegas recommended her.

  2. #12200
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    Use to be a great provider, but like all she fell off alot. I would stay away.

  3. #12199

    Similar

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her to meet. She said she needed some help for her room. Said I couldn't make it right now but she needed 60. Sent her money via cash app in good hopes she would repay the favor. She sends me another text saying when I was going to come, I was like wow, she already has the money I gave her and wants to repay me all by herself without me asking. I told her I couldn't at this time. She texts again couple hours later that she needs cash. Dumb move on my part to think these girls can be trusted. Sent her the money. At this point I had already given her 160 in hopes she would treat me well for helping her out. Midnight I reach out to her to meet. She says great, can't wait to meet and blah blah blah. I come up to her room and she says she needs more money, I am like wow really, I gave you more than enough and you still have the audacity to ask for more (HHR mind you). I am like no. She is like ok. Starts giving me BBBJ and 1 min later. Knock knock. Her "ex BF" at the door asking what's going on. 5 minutes later after telling him to go away, she comes back and tells me "I am having a bad day". I remind her it could have been worse if she was kicked out today and hoped she would repay me for helping her out. Starts giving BJ and tell her to lay down. She is like I don't have a condom, I said IDC, we discussed BB. She like no. That will be more money. I say F this. And leave. I send her a message letting her know how displeased I was with her. We decide on 40 more and for me to come back. I go back to the room, she says 40 up front and she doesn't take roses after. I say no, after we are done. Go back and forth but decide on 20 before and 20 after. She starts BBBJ and 1 min after. Knock knock. I am like FFFF. She goes outside with me in her room all alone. I do something questionable to hurt her and leave her room. They both are in the hallway and the Ex BF clearly didn't know what she was doing and saw me as threat and pretends to come after me. I calmly walk by him saying I don't want no trouble and keep walking. I knew he was going to get physical and just wanted to act tough. Anyways I am out 180 but she is equally f'ed. So W / E.

    Left some details but that's what happened.
    Very similar happened to me. A few weeks ago had to block her. The guy was waiting out by my car and asked me if I actually dreamed with her. I ignored him and walked to my car that's when she got blocked. Was able to dream though.

  4. #12198
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    That's Natalie. I've reviewed her previously with positive results and I know a handful of other mongers on here have had similar experiences. I haven't seen her in a few months, heard she fell on hard times, lost her place, etc. So IDK. I guess desperate people do desperate things. But I haven't heard anyone else say they've been robbed by her.
    Contacted her to meet. She said she needed some help for her room. Said I couldn't make it right now but she needed 60. Sent her money via cash app in good hopes she would repay the favor. She sends me another text saying when I was going to come, I was like wow, she already has the money I gave her and wants to repay me all by herself without me asking. I told her I couldn't at this time. She texts again couple hours later that she needs cash. Dumb move on my part to think these girls can be trusted. Sent her the money. At this point I had already given her 160 in hopes she would treat me well for helping her out. Midnight I reach out to her to meet. She says great, can't wait to meet and blah blah blah. I come up to her room and she says she needs more money, I am like wow really, I gave you more than enough and you still have the audacity to ask for more (HHR mind you). I am like no. She is like ok. Starts giving me BBBJ and 1 min later. Knock knock. Her "ex BF" at the door asking what's going on. 5 minutes later after telling him to go away, she comes back and tells me "I am having a bad day". I remind her it could have been worse if she was kicked out today and hoped she would repay me for helping her out. Starts giving BJ and tell her to lay down. She is like I don't have a condom, I said IDC, we discussed BB. She like no. That will be more money. I say F this. And leave. I send her a message letting her know how displeased I was with her. We decide on 40 more and for me to come back. I go back to the room, she says 40 up front and she doesn't take roses after. I say no, after we are done. Go back and forth but decide on 20 before and 20 after. She starts BBBJ and 1 min after. Knock knock. I am like FFFF. She goes outside with me in her room all alone. I do something questionable to hurt her and leave her room. They both are in the hallway and the Ex BF clearly didn't know what she was doing and saw me as threat and pretends to come after me. I calmly walk by him saying I don't want no trouble and keep walking. I knew he was going to get physical and just wanted to act tough. Anyways I am out 180 but she is equally f'ed. So W / E.

    Left some details but that's what happened.

  5. #12197
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...b/024061700020 pussy smells like a fish market. Ass so loose. BBJ good, looks OK just rode hard put away wet. True crack *.

  6. #12196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    She's been around forever.

  7. #12195

    I'm Pretty Sure That's A No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    I think I've seen multiple reviews with comms issues. 1: Sends you to the hotel next door. 2: Keeps you waiting sometimes no show. I think there may have been other issues so I'd keep looking.

  8. #12194

    Lexxi is not the girl in her ad

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/963841038288

    Saw this one in a dream today. Not bad looking but not the girl in the ad. Dressed nicely when I arrived but when she disrobed, she's obviously pregnant. Not my kind of dream. Stuck with CBJ because nobody else was answering. Did a good job but it was rushed. Will not repeat this dream.

  9. #12193

    New to me

    Anyone dreamt of this lass? Says her name is Kim.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 995BC475-5F25-4F2D-B813-938B9A8BA8B5.jpg‎  

  10. #12192
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    For those who don't recall the film that clearly, please expand on "Cons" in plain English. Thanks!
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1612017318

    Friendly enough but not enthusiastic whatsoever, just not an engaging experience.

  11. #12191

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    But jumping back in. Anyone jabe info on this one http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/544553969287.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed from this one.
    That's Natalie. I've reviewed her previously with positive results and I know a handful of other mongers on here have had similar experiences. I haven't seen her in a few months, heard she fell on hard times, lost her place, etc. So IDK. I guess desperate people do desperate things. But I haven't heard anyone else say they've been robbed by her.

  12. #12190

    Princess Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by TResult  [View Original Post]
    I have met Liza on 3 occasions. She is consistent and better every time. She is a beautiful young lady, with a minor smoke smell. She has some of the best communications and will treat you like a king. I highly recommend her. She and Princess Jasmine are my go to ladies!! Both are amazing.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liza-bla...onville-476982
    I guess your visit with Princess Jasmine was much better than mine. I tried her once and never went back. Was very rushed and mechanical and I do not like CBJ at all. I guess she must have liked you more! Been meaning to spend some time with Liza as she looks very cute.

  13. #12189

    Young on Dunn

    Gentlemen, can you please share with me, what you know about this young, little, piece? She's been advertising on Dunn Avenue for a while. I would greatly appreciate any information you can share with your experience with her. PM is fine if that's better. Please, and thank you!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/182181341717

  14. #12188

    Pawg ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    How do we contact this pawg.
    You guys use pawg loosely af, I swear!

  15. #12187
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    But jumping back in. Anyone jabe info on this one http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/544553969287.
    Got robbed from this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape