Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 582 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 8726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1586

    Just curious

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...b/467673391758

    Has anyone ever seen this provider? Posts quite a bit but I've never read anything. May give it a try for a quick BBBJ.

  2. #1585

    Re: Jos1881

    Quote Originally Posted by Jos1881  [View Original Post]
    Can't upload link but here are pics.
    You mean this is the link. Yeah I actually want to get that as well she got f#T A## . I not really to keen on her face but digging the way the black yoga pants looks on her. I actually contact the number of heirs ending in 1257 and I didn't speak I waited for someone to talk and it was actually a dude voice in the back ground saying hello hello who is this but I didn't say anything I was just waiting for someone to respond so I don't know if she has a handler or pimp who is rolling with her or ushering her or booking her appointments. So I don't think it safe to meetup with this one at her incall maybe you can try to test out a outcall at hotel or motel for this one if you really want to meet with her send her your outcall address have her come buy to you or to a food store or convience store right by walking distance near your outcall location either hotel, motel condo or apt whatever you decide and cruise around there see and inspect if she comes alone, and if you down you introduce urself on the low and walk her to your place or drive her to your outcall place that if your interested, but I'm not specifically sure.

    Here's her link since you tried and you weren't able to post it.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...x/081070273802

  3. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    No link? Can you provide a link to whom you are referring to.
    Can't upload link but here are pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200120-200643_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #1583

    Who

    No link? Can you provide a link to whom you are referring to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jos1881  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or seen her? I seen her on facebook and is here in Connecticut but not sure if someone stole her pics.

  5. #1582

    Any intel she seems fake

    Any intel or seen her? I seen her on facebook and is here in Connecticut but not sure if someone stole her pics.

  6. #1581

    Lexii

    She is legit however she doesn't get into it too much almost like fucking a blow up doll no movement everything is covered CBJ was 4 tops good for a qv but nothing else she is cute and has a nice body curves in the right spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan73  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in her also.

  7. #1580

    RE: CTMonger333

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    This is Krystal stay away PM for details.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/536792171455
    All you guys should take at least one picture SSht or SSht there ad so people are aware bro they delete the ad that way if they deleted members on the forum can stay away or aware of which girls to avoid along with SSht of the girls who are legit and have been reviewed.

  8. #1579

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Planning on seeing her but wondering about the 646 area code has anyone seen her?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/824397256376
    I am interested in her also.

  9. #1578

    Beware bianca

    This is Krystal stay away PM for details.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/536792171455

  10. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    You've seen her? Is she. Okay? She was offering $30 QV last night and that just makes me think she's desperate. Especially coupled with the frequent snaps of her angrily yelling for someone to come and fuck her.
    Probably had a few drinks I think she's fun for a quick dump.

  11. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    She and Daisy are sweethearts.
    You've seen her? Is she. Okay? She was offering $30 QV last night and that just makes me think she's desperate. Especially coupled with the frequent snaps of her angrily yelling for someone to come and fuck her.

  12. #1575
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Seen her

    I went for the. 6 special with greek as well last week and the girl I saw was definitely the girl in the pictures based on the tattoos howe8 much thicker and taller she said she got bigger and taller when she was pregnant with her daughter have to say that was a new one thicker I can see but taller too shows how smart she is but I proceeded anyway because I was there have to say the visit was very interesting she took it like a champ started with a CBJ then missionary to start put the lube on her ass bent her over the corner of the bed and stuffed it in her ass I didn't hold anything back either as I was pounding her she said I hope I don't poop on you and that she did that the other day to someone I was like WTF I wasnt able to continue at that point and I pulled out cleaned up and left this girl is crazy how does she expect to get repeat customers with talk like that anyway will not repeat under any circumstances would rather Jack off to pictures of my ex wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    So I did go and see her again for the. 6 qv set up with text got to notel in WH and guess what it was a different girl then the first encounter with her when I asked her who she was she said the other girl is her friend and they were both using the same ad because they were so busy. This one was much bigger and not cute at all she didn't seem clean the room was a pigsty I told her I wanted the other girl I saw last time and she told me she was in another room but busy right now if I wanted to wait I could. Needless to say I left because one I didn't feel like going back to back with one of you and two didn't like the bullshit from her. So that may explain the different experiences with the midget on this board. Good luck out there still hunting for a nice little spinner for regular visits but it looks like it will take some time. Stay Safe.

  13. #1574

    Midget Games

    So I did go and see her again for the. 6 qv set up with text got to notel in WH and guess what it was a different girl then the first encounter with her when I asked her who she was she said the other girl is her friend and they were both using the same ad because they were so busy. This one was much bigger and not cute at all she didn't seem clean the room was a pigsty I told her I wanted the other girl I saw last time and she told me she was in another room but busy right now if I wanted to wait I could. Needless to say I left because one I didn't feel like going back to back with one of you and two didn't like the bullshit from her. So that may explain the different experiences with the midget on this board. Good luck out there still hunting for a nice little spinner for regular visits but it looks like it will take some time. Stay Safe.

  14. #1573

    Kristal Nothing at all?

    I have looked all over and can't find anything at all like I said she really isn't my normal type but something about the look is driving me crazy I have reached out and she seems to only be around on weekends and stays at a decent location. Hoping one of you out there has dreamt about her but if not I just may take the plunge myself.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...m/080300375989

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    Do some digging. She has been around a long time. I've never seen her despite the fact I love her look and body type. This is due to the fact that I had read some review a while back that she was basically a blow up doll with tons of rules. That being said there was no indication that she was unsafe or bait and switch. If you don't mind following strict rules it sounds like she is ok but I like my dreams to feel a little more personal.

  15. #1572

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    I saw this review posted on STG so I thought I would share with the group. Anyone else have similar experiences?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/548399311589

    Set up a date. Arrived went to room, met took payment said get ready then knock on door she said my friend got to pay her money I owe. Then she leaves quickly. I'm undressed so can't follow her too fast, no one in hall. My guess she's scamming with her boyfriend or another girl. 475xxxx501 another number, besides add one.

    She also stays in Htfd and Milford.

    She was once decent now I think she a bad user and hooked.
    She threatened with her gun!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape