Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 582 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1595
    Quote Originally Posted by JayZom  [View Original Post]
    Its important to know she's a bipolar nutjob. Can't stand dealing with her until the moment I'm in there, she's paranoid as fuck. If you're using an app, or a burner to talk to these hos, as you should, just make sure its working when you contact her because she will blow up your phone when you get there and if you don't pick up she will start spazzing the fuck out within seconds. With these apps they take a lot of memory so they get slow sometimes.
    Thanks man, that's all I needed to hear. She's too far away from me to deal with that bullshit. I'll just enjoy watching her spazz out on Snapchat.

  2. #1594
    Thanks for the info. Ill just pass for now to be safe cause I had her on facebook at onetime and never thought she would be an escort.

  3. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and reported a while ago. Skills ok looks like pictures. No repeat for me because she offered BBFS. If that doesn't bother you she isn't bad for the $.
    Having spent some time in west haven I can't imagine any places I'd feel comfortable parking and doing that. The city at some point was rated the safest place to raise kids. I've hit her up before and she was askin for the make and model of my car, I wasnt with that. Could be fun if you've got an SUV with tinted windows or somethin or if you really just enjoy car head but I wasnt feelin her personality at all. Also she reminds me of that creepy bird lady from Home Alone 2.

  4. #1592
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    You've seen her? Is she. Okay? She was offering $30 QV last night and that just makes me think she's desperate. Especially coupled with the frequent snaps of her angrily yelling for someone to come and fuck her.
    Its important to know she's a bipolar nutjob. Can't stand dealing with her until the moment I'm in there, she's paranoid as fuck. If you're using an app, or a burner to talk to these hos, as you should, just make sure its working when you contact her because she will blow up your phone when you get there and if you don't pick up she will start spazzing the fuck out within seconds. With these apps they take a lot of memory so they get slow sometimes. I'm not sure why any of these girls would expect us to use our real celle. Its not worth seeing mindie if you have to drive more than 15 minutes, or at the least have a backup plan, I've heard theres other girls in the hotel where she's staying. Like I said, once you get in there you're good but everything up until then with her isn't really worth the headache.

  5. #1591

    Would not recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBull727  [View Original Post]
    You mean this is the link. Yeah I actually want to get that as well she got f#T A## . I not really to keen on her face but digging the way the black yoga pants looks on her. I actually contact the number of heirs ending in 1257 and I didn't speak I waited for someone to talk and it was actually a dude voice in the back ground saying hello hello who is this but I didn't say anything I was just waiting for someone to respond so I don't know if she has a handler or pimp who is rolling with her or ushering her or booking her appointments. So I don't think it safe to meetup with this one at her incall maybe you can try to test out a outcall at hotel or motel for this one if you really want to meet with her send her your outcall address have her come buy to you or to a food store or convience store right by walking distance near your outcall location either hotel, motel condo or apt whatever you decide and cruise around there see and inspect if she comes alone, and if you down you introduce urself on the low and walk her to your place or drive her to your outcall place that if your interested, but I'm not specifically sure.

    Here's her link since you tried and you weren't able to post it.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...x/081070273802
    Called yesterday afternoon just to get some insight. She kept texting back about donation and services trying to confirm what I wanted. That was a red flag because if you do that to a provider usually you get blocked. Then when I told her I could come in 30 min because of my commute she kept texting literally every 5 min asking if I'm almost there and that I had donation. I felt either was a setup or she has demons and wanted to make sure I was coming because she was already counting her $ for her dlr. But yea that's what got me going the ass but the face def tells a lot.

    Good luck.

  6. #1590

    BBBJ in West Haven

    I have seen her before. She's real. Hopefully she has found some better places than apartment building parking lots. Never had an uninterrupted time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...b/467673391758

    Has anyone ever seen this provider? Posts quite a bit but I've never read anything. May give it a try for a quick BBBJ.

  7. #1589

    Car Date

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and reported a while ago. Skills ok looks like pictures. No repeat for me because she offered BBFS. If that doesn't bother you she isn't bad for the $.
    Thanks for the info. Good to hear she is not a scam but like you BBFS is a concern. Stay safe.

  8. #1588

    Slim pickings

    It's been dry out here! Is it that hard to find a provider with big tits, big ass and killer BBBJ skills?? It's all crackheads and thieves on the sites!!

  9. #1587

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...b/467673391758

    Has anyone ever seen this provider? Posts quite a bit but I've never read anything. May give it a try for a quick BBBJ.
    I have seen her and reported a while ago. Skills ok looks like pictures. No repeat for me because she offered BBFS. If that doesn't bother you she isn't bad for the $.

  10. #1586

    Just curious

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...b/467673391758

    Has anyone ever seen this provider? Posts quite a bit but I've never read anything. May give it a try for a quick BBBJ.

  11. #1585

    Re: Jos1881

    Quote Originally Posted by Jos1881  [View Original Post]
    Can't upload link but here are pics.
    You mean this is the link. Yeah I actually want to get that as well she got f#T A## . I not really to keen on her face but digging the way the black yoga pants looks on her. I actually contact the number of heirs ending in 1257 and I didn't speak I waited for someone to talk and it was actually a dude voice in the back ground saying hello hello who is this but I didn't say anything I was just waiting for someone to respond so I don't know if she has a handler or pimp who is rolling with her or ushering her or booking her appointments. So I don't think it safe to meetup with this one at her incall maybe you can try to test out a outcall at hotel or motel for this one if you really want to meet with her send her your outcall address have her come buy to you or to a food store or convience store right by walking distance near your outcall location either hotel, motel condo or apt whatever you decide and cruise around there see and inspect if she comes alone, and if you down you introduce urself on the low and walk her to your place or drive her to your outcall place that if your interested, but I'm not specifically sure.

    Here's her link since you tried and you weren't able to post it.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...x/081070273802

  12. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    No link? Can you provide a link to whom you are referring to.
    Can't upload link but here are pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200120-200643_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #1583

    Who

    No link? Can you provide a link to whom you are referring to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jos1881  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or seen her? I seen her on facebook and is here in Connecticut but not sure if someone stole her pics.

  14. #1582

    Any intel she seems fake

    Any intel or seen her? I seen her on facebook and is here in Connecticut but not sure if someone stole her pics.

  15. #1581

    Lexii

    She is legit however she doesn't get into it too much almost like fucking a blow up doll no movement everything is covered CBJ was 4 tops good for a qv but nothing else she is cute and has a nice body curves in the right spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan73  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in her also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape