Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1400

    If you have ever been on KIK

    You have probably seen her there. That's how I met her, years ago. Cool girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    The pics on this one looks familiar but can't place them.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7c3a...d-6237d42e11a8

  2. #1399

    BlondefriendNC

    The pics on this one looks familiar but can't place them.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7c3a...d-6237d42e11a8

  3. #1398

    I'd never thought of that!

    That's a great idea! I'll give it a whirl and report back!

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to use the paid option on the sugar sites for this very reason.

    If you have the time:

    Just right-click / google image search their profile pics AND / OR google their usernames.

    I can find about 10% of the ladies on the sugar sites through one or more of those options.

    Then just contact them directly via social media. Be NICE about it. Tell them you gave up the paid option due to scams but "really liked their profile" and wanted to see what they are looking for and want to chat.

    You'll hook a few that way. Good luck / happy hunting.

  4. #1397

    At the risk of repeating myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    Aka I'm an idiot.

    I haven't looked at WYP in quite a while, but I'd had some luck there, and have been wanting something new for a while, so.

    Saw a super-cute 18 yo there and decided whythehellnot: favorites her, reactivated my profile and waited. It was a couple of days, and a couple more "favorites" later, and I got mail from her. Paid my $50 for tokens and replied.

    Crickets.

    It's been a week.

    I did a little research (which I should have done before I spent my cash) and discovered that, according to the site, she hadn't been ON the site for a week when she wrote me!

    So, exactly as I'd reported before, the SITE sent me the mail, NOT the girl. Fuuuuuuuuuck! And fuck MY dumb ass for forgetting!

    Beware, gentlemen.
    I refuse to use the paid option on the sugar sites for this very reason.

    If you have the time:

    Just right-click / google image search their profile pics AND / OR google their usernames.

    I can find about 10% of the ladies on the sugar sites through one or more of those options.

    Then just contact them directly via social media. Be NICE about it. Tell them you gave up the paid option due to scams but "really liked their profile" and wanted to see what they are looking for and want to chat.

    You'll hook a few that way. Good luck / happy hunting.

  5. #1396

    Just a reminder re: WYP

    Aka I'm an idiot.

    I haven't looked at WYP in quite a while, but I'd had some luck there, and have been wanting something new for a while, so.

    Saw a super-cute 18 yo there and decided whythehellnot: favorites her, reactivated my profile and waited. It was a couple of days, and a couple more "favorites" later, and I got mail from her. Paid my $50 for tokens and replied.

    Crickets.

    It's been a week.

    I did a little research (which I should have done before I spent my cash) and discovered that, according to the site, she hadn't been ON the site for a week when she wrote me!

    So, exactly as I'd reported before, the SITE sent me the mail, NOT the girl. Fuuuuuuuuuck! And fuck MY dumb ass for forgetting!

    Beware, gentlemen.

  6. #1395

    The pics are of her

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and are the pics real?
    Though some of them are dated but she is still hot. 3 Franklins

  7. #1394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    I wish it didn't happen to you, but I don't feel sorry for anyone that prepays and gets scammed or taken anymore. If you read these forums city after city after city is filled with the 200th verse of the same song. You never prepay or buy pics and vids. Especially from someone you never met. Never, zip, nada. Even if it's 20 bucks. You reward and encourage bad behavior. Of course you hear post after post of all us complaining how SA is filled with pic sellers and scammers. That's because it works! I learned my lesson 1 time. I was seeing a hottie 1-2 times a week for about 6 months. Gave her 180 each get together. Her phone was getting shut off and I paid 80 to the cell carrier (no way I was giving it to her). She blocked me and never heard from her again. This was someone I was seeing over a half year steady. So do the math on that one. I was giving her 360 every week steady. And she gave it up over 80 bucks. Lesson learned.
    I guess I need to comment on it again. Your giving her $1500 a month and she can't pay her phone bill, really a shame that these degenerate prostitute can find people willing to support them like that.

  8. #1393
    She says she no longer dances but turned out to be bat shit crazy! I pulled the rip cord and ejected before engagement. I was roped in for a while and then the dark side show itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasteringAugus  [View Original Post]
    She dances at CC if you want a preview before moving forward.

  9. #1392
    What was the damage and are the pics real?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43

    Agreed on the $ for FC in a hotel room. After all the fun & games I went to take a shower before leaving and when I got out the room was empty. Luckily I only had her $ in my pockets and my real phone and she took only the $. Later she texts me stating that she had to leave in a hurry after getting a text.

    She is a good lay but does not kiss saying that it is personal. So if you do decide to see her just be careful.

  10. #1391

    Lady LaRue

    I feel like this one used to be a pro. Never met her but hard to forget that face. Bombshell something or other.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d5c7...e-e3039c480b84
    Last edited by Phil Deez123; 01-21-20 at 06:28. Reason: Found it, Becca the bombshell

  11. #1390

    Brittney

    Any info on this lady? She wants 500. LOL. I said no. I countered with 200 and she accepted, but I want to know if any have sampled and she is worth the entry donation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4B07FBE-6287-4F5A-893B-3DEC66D29D24.jpg‎   A2404151-DBB0-4A44-B4FF-E5605BCFEBC0.jpg‎   C5AA7936-6283-4F25-8694-35C43E8B1BE2.jpg‎  

  12. #1389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    I wish it didn't happen to you, but I don't feel sorry for anyone that prepays and gets scammed or taken anymore. If you read these forums city after city after city is filled with the 200th verse of the same song. You never prepay or buy pics and vids. Especially from someone you never met. Never, zip, nada. Even if it's 20 bucks. You reward and encourage bad behavior. Of course you hear post after post of all us complaining how SA is filled with pic sellers and scammers. That's because it works! I learned my lesson 1 time. I was seeing a hottie 1-2 times a week for about 6 months. Gave her 180 each get together. Her phone was getting shut off and I paid 80 to the cell carrier (no way I was giving it to her). She blocked me and never heard from her again. This was someone I was seeing over a half year steady. So do the math on that one. I was giving her 360 every week steady. And she gave it up over 80 bucks. Lesson learned.
    This is what happens to these stupid entitled ****** who have no appreciation of money or the people who give it to them.

    They never actually worked a job and feel that they are just entitled to money.

    Eventually they realize that people are not going to put up with their stupid arrogance and can never hold a real job so as time goes by they end up in on Rubratings as an over the hill prostitute LOL.

  13. #1388

    I wish. But

    I wish it didn't happen to you, but I don't feel sorry for anyone that prepays and gets scammed or taken anymore. If you read these forums city after city after city is filled with the 200th verse of the same song. You never prepay or buy pics and vids. Especially from someone you never met. Never, zip, nada. Even if it's 20 bucks. You reward and encourage bad behavior. Of course you hear post after post of all us complaining how SA is filled with pic sellers and scammers. That's because it works! I learned my lesson 1 time. I was seeing a hottie 1-2 times a week for about 6 months. Gave her 180 each get together. Her phone was getting shut off and I paid 80 to the cell carrier (no way I was giving it to her). She blocked me and never heard from her again. This was someone I was seeing over a half year steady. So do the math on that one. I was giving her 360 every week steady. And she gave it up over 80 bucks. Lesson learned.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuckign shit! So guys I got scammed on Saturday it wasnt much it was 20 $ bucks but still she got me good, they are using new tactics now I even facetime with this chick and she seemed legit and all said she needed to get out her house cause she got in a fight with her mom, sent me a few nudes and all long story short I ended up cash apping her 20 bucks I know I know its a rookie move and I fucked up and got what I deserved and I'm not ashame to say it hopefully my fucks up will give someone else a lesson as well, never EVER cash app or send any type of money to these girls no matter how real they are!! Anyways I been talking to 4 more chicks today 3 of them offered what they call ONLINE arrangment or virtual fun LMFAO they wanted me to wire them $$$ for vids and pics and phone fun, I said I wasnt interested and the 4th chick begged me to give her a small portion of donations with a promise of meeting me tomorrow night, pictures are HOT and she might be real but her intentions are evil so I passed!! Anyways things on SA are getting from bad to worst holy shit out of 10 girls I have spoken 1 success and 9 were scammers and online sellers!! Stay safe fellows.

  14. #1387

    Yes, exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It's been that way for awhile. People need to stop encouraging their b. S. By giving them money, I always tell them that I get all the porn I want for free so why would I pay for your pics. Most claim they are not prostitutes but they all want money regardless. Pretty sad that some suckers out there send these entitled wannabes money just for having a gash between their legs.
    I say the same thing -- "I have as much free porn at my disposal as I could possibly need".

    I also (nicely LOL) encourage them, if they aren't interested in actual meetings, to get off the Sugar sites and move onto the Cam girl sites -- where guys are looking for that sort of interaction. They usually take offense, but I don't really care at that point.

    It's that or "I only take venmo / cashapp for meetups"; well, doll, I only deal in cash, so I guess it's not a good fit for us. Bye.

  15. #1386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    SA scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuckign shit! So guys I got scammed on Saturday it wasnt much it was 20 $ bucks but still she got me good, they are using new tactics now I even facetime with this chick and she seemed legit and all said she needed to get out her house cause she got in a fight with her mom, sent me a few nudes and all long story short I ended up cash apping her 20 bucks I know I know its a rookie move and I fucked up and got what I deserved and I'm not ashame to say it hopefully my fucks up will give someone else a lesson as well, never EVER cash app or send any type of money to these girls no matter how real they are!! Anyways I been talking to 4 more chicks today 3 of them offered what they call ONLINE arrangment or virtual fun LMFAO they wanted me to wire them $$$ for vids and pics and phone fun, I said I wasnt interested and the 4th chick begged me to give her a small portion of donations with a promise of meeting me tomorrow night, pictures are HOT and she might be real but her intentions are evil so I passed!! Anyways things on SA are getting from bad to worst holy shit out of 10 girls I have spoken 1 success and 9 were scammers and online sellers!! Stay safe fellows.
    It's been that way for awhile. People need to stop encouraging their b. S. By giving them money, I always tell them that I get all the porn I want for free so why would I pay for your pics. Most claim they are not prostitutes but they all want money regardless. Pretty sad that some suckers out there send these entitled wannabes money just for having a gash between their legs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape