Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1385

    So many

    Things wrong with both your posts. First off- why would you [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    No, first off, after catching so many fucking flags why in the hell do you continue reviewing guys posts?

    A2

  2. #1384

    SA scams Increased!!

    Holy fuckign shit! So guys I got scammed on Saturday it wasnt much it was 20 $ bucks but still she got me good, they are using new tactics now I even facetime with this chick and she seemed legit and all said she needed to get out her house cause she got in a fight with her mom, sent me a few nudes and all long story short I ended up cash apping her 20 bucks I know I know its a rookie move and I fucked up and got what I deserved and I'm not ashame to say it hopefully my fucks up will give someone else a lesson as well, never EVER cash app or send any type of money to these girls no matter how real they are!! Anyways I been talking to 4 more chicks today 3 of them offered what they call ONLINE arrangment or virtual fun LMFAO they wanted me to wire them $$$ for vids and pics and phone fun, I said I wasnt interested and the 4th chick begged me to give her a small portion of donations with a promise of meeting me tomorrow night, pictures are HOT and she might be real but her intentions are evil so I passed!! Anyways things on SA are getting from bad to worst holy shit out of 10 girls I have spoken 1 success and 9 were scammers and online sellers!! Stay safe fellows.

  3. #1383

    Different people have different tolerances

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    So she took the money you were going to give her anyways (but not anything else) and was a good lay but we should all beware of her and be careful? Why?

    I haven't seen her myself but recognize her pictures as someone that's been on SA for many years (must be her new account).

    There are legitimate scammers, rinsers, and fakes on that site but don't think this situation warrants the 'beware' designation imo.

    Yaya.
    Well you may be perfectly okay with others rummaging through your stuff but others may not so I was warning them to be careful.

  4. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43

    Agreed on the $ for FC in a hotel room. After all the fun & games I went to take a shower before leaving and when I got out the room was empty. Luckily I only had her $ in my pockets and my real phone and she took only the $. Later she texts me stating that she had to leave in a hurry after getting a text.

    She is a good lay but does not kiss saying that it is personal. So if you do decide to see her just be careful.
    So she took the money you were going to give her anyways (but not anything else) and was a good lay but we should all beware of her and be careful? Why?

    I haven't seen her myself but recognize her pictures as someone that's been on SA for many years (must be her new account).

    There are legitimate scammers, rinsers, and fakes on that site but don't think this situation warrants the 'beware' designation imo.

    Yaya.

  5. #1381

  6. #1380

    Beware of her

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43

    Agreed on the $ for FC in a hotel room. After all the fun & games I went to take a shower before leaving and when I got out the room was empty. Luckily I only had her $ in my pockets and my real phone and she took only the $. Later she texts me stating that she had to leave in a hurry after getting a text.

    She is a good lay but does not kiss saying that it is personal. So if you do decide to see her just be careful.

  7. #1379

    Current favorites on Seeking

    Evening all. I let my membership lapse a while back and now getting back on sa or seeking. Most of my favs are gone. Do you have any ones you like currently without gps? Reply or inbox me! Thanks.

  8. #1378

    Any info to share?

    Hey there, fellow SDs. I've been talking a short reprieve from the Bowl, but have started dipping my toes back in.

    I was curious if anyone has met up with, or can share any info about this charming little southern belle:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/685b8...e-9276157b69b9

    Legit? Or TGTBT?

  9. #1377

    This one is real, but.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0d705...e-b2592c6826ec

    I know her: she's a nurse at Duke, we connected on FetLife over a year ago, and although she's far from perfect. Oddly shaped, significant baby damage, and not particularly pretty. She *is* DTF, horny, and NOT a pro. She's horny, open-minded, and absolutely open to BDSM.

    She's new to SA and will probably fuck for free if you approach her right.

    She's a sweetheart, so go easy and she'll rock your world.

  10. #1376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by MasteringAugus  [View Original Post]
    She dances at CC if you want a preview before moving forward.
    Ashleighamberlynn. Attitude not good in negotiations. Get the feeling cold fish. But is real! $300 to find out.

  11. #1375

    Scammer Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/68915...4-43dbb30b901c

    We decided on meeting in a hotel room but did not discuss $. I got the room and when she did not show up in response to my text she asks how many roses will you give I asked how many do you want she replied 150 and I replied fine come on over after which there was just silence.
    DUDE I thought I have seen that one first pic on an add on SG in the fayetteville area, that belonsg to a black girl not a Latina I recognize the sweat pants on the first pic and if you take a close look at the first pic look at her face closely and she looks like an AA woman, you have to be careful for the catfishes and the scammers there is Tons of them in SA!!

  12. #1374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here in the past.

    Mom in her 30's.

    I got a rinser vibe from her, but I understand others have hooked up with her.

    Her pics are real. She's an attractive woman. Very intelligent, too.

    There is something off about her, though.
    She's been reviewed on here, I did KIK with her and finally got a face pic not what I would call a buttaface but her opinion of herself and asking price don't make it for me. She will use the tease to drive the price up as well.

  13. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    So new to SA! Is weird being a newbie somewhere at my age! I have gotten an overwhelming amount of responses is that normal. I was not expecting that many especially with no pics posted. I don't have the funds or time meet everyone. Any scam to watch out for other from the normal pre-pay ones? The one below is pushing to meet this week anyone have info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f
    She dances at CC if you want a preview before moving forward.

  14. #1372

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked with cute_blondie_.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a3d1...d-3731e7c08e21
    I have tried a couple times but no response so far.

  15. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c09d2...4-ccd86f8c6e1f

    She is in Mebane and not Durham. She reluctantly started texting after messaging on SA for a long time. After protracted texting about where to meet we decided on Chapel Hill after which she asks "How do I know you're not a cop?" to which I replied "well you just have to trust me isn't it" that set her off and it was all over.
    Whenever I see that "WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site for studies or articles." disclaimer, it's either a seasoned pro or someone who is getting their SB advice from a pro forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape