Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 17954
-
01-20-20 19:24 #3869Regular Member

Posts: 7She was legit. I'm not sure if she will continue, she told me she was changing that number.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDave69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 14:44 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 54French connection Club
Hey guys, seen this places web site and was wondering if anyone has checked it out lately? Can't seem to be able to find anything out about it! Sounds fun but looks can be deceiving sometimes! PM with info if you want. Thanks!!
-
01-20-20 14:35 #3867Regular Member

Posts: 7Verena
We have had two people vouch for Verena but when we asked for details they go ghost! I would like to know more information before taking the plunge. If anyone has experience or information please inbox me or reply to post! Thanks!!
-
01-19-20 17:43 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 30She is a bombshell! I've seen her 3 times, and I leave very satisfied, she is the full gf experience, without having to see several times first, like so many other escorts are! I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by Hounds56
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 11:01 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 77Attn: Goinchad
I'm unable to send you info on Kassandra. Is your inbox full? Messaging works for everyone else that asked about her.
-
01-18-20 15:08 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 118Her gf
She is a curvy black girl that also seems fun. She is the girl in her ad laying down wearing the white shirt.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 12:19 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 1002Dawn
I've been very interested in seeing her. Can you describe her GF?
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 08:49 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 30Angel
I've seen a few posts asking about angel from trust, I was with her last night, and she is legit, great personality, the complete package.
-
01-18-20 07:58 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 334Compared to Katie of Lexington
Have you ever dreamed with Katie, and how would you compare the 2.
Originally Posted by Robbie75
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 07:44 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 334Agree
She is definitely one of the best.
Originally Posted by DdubLexman
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 05:05 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 437Stephanie-she back!
Checked back in The Graybar. Looks like number 14. Doing the 5 finger discount. This time in our Capital. She previously has been in most of the Graybar franchises along 75 and Eastern Ky. Probably the worst BJ I have ever had. When she gets out stay far far away. She will cash and dash.
-
01-18-20 04:17 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 274PAIGE-link
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Robbie75
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 02:45 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 44Katie in Lexington
A late night dream with Katie and she was awesome. It had been a few months since I seen her, but she remembered me immediately and what we talked about the last time we saw each other. She is not only highly skilled. She has the personality to match. A+ provider.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...v/845945634686
-
01-18-20 01:16 #3856Banned Member

Posts: 1056Dawn
Looks fun. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 00:06 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 118Dawn...The new Danielle??
Danielle was many of our favorites for many good reasons. I think Dawn is the next to carry that torch. She is really hot! Her body is slim with a nice ass and perky tits with a little baby damage but not bad.
Act I. Tonight was my second time seeing her and it only got better. She is down to have a good time. I didn't get dfk (which I don't think she does with guys) but lots of kissing on my neck and chest. We continued on to doggie, Mish and cowgirl. All on camera which she is down with!
Act II. She didn't like the camera angle from act I so she asked her gf to come man the camera for round 2. Never had someone film me and it was incredible because Dawn wanted Greek for round 2. I pounded that ass but she became a little dominant and wanted to know who was going to fuck who so don't be a pussy with her. Did I mention that she has a gf available for a threesome!
I've been on this board for many years and I'm telling you that I've never been with someone like her. She is top 3 so treat her right and she'll treat us! Have fun!
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/need-a-sd-or-to-give-one-some/169168761665











Reply With Quote





