Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10406
-
01-23-20 15:03 #2171Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the assist.
There were red flags all over this situation. Thanks for looking into it.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 11:34 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 2939Warning this is a scam at best or at worst a LE trap
So I PM this person profile.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a5216...3-278962fa8d14
And was told there was three girls to choose from they provide the room.
Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by Athos56
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 03:37 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 184SA sugbabe223 (Jess)
https://www.seeking.com/member/cd23f...c-7520e9d83823
This girl is super young (23) and definitely acts even younger than that. She's broke, has a horrible living situation and is looking for help, however she complained about how old the guys were on SA (she isn't currently into the 50+ crowd). I'm apparently way younger than most of the guys who hit her up and I admit that I've never really thought about how old you guys all are so I don't know. I actually think she'll come around on the age thing as she just has a bit of a romanticized view of the whole sugar baby thing. I took her to dinner then took her back to my place and fucked her bareback. It was ok except that she clearly lives with dogs because she had a strong wet dog smell that was really off putting. I had her stay the night in the guest room while I slept in my room because I really didn't like the smell. I paid her cell phone bill ($97) and dinner was $80 including tip. If that interests you guys, she's definitely available.
-
01-22-20 22:40 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 212Wow. Here is her profile:
Originally Posted by ThreadSoul
[View Original Post]
''I'm cute and tall. I'm really sweet and enjoy spending time with older men because they're much more mature than all of the men my age.
Oh, and I have cute feet .''
-
01-22-20 20:05 #2167Regular Member

Posts: 14Opinions on a SB
https://www.seeking.com/member/a5216...3-278962fa8d14
Her profile says she's in Oregon, but while texting I discovered she happens to be closer to where I live. She offered 300 for 2 hours bare. Anybody seen her yet?
-
01-22-20 10:55 #2166Regular Member

Posts: 10Gps
https://www.seeking.com/member/a0d09...c-a578935eec17
Wants $$ for initial meet with no touching or private time. Only three bills for every meet thereafter, but I didn't ask what those meets looks like. Instead I told her I wasn't interested in the initial meet and she would need to earn her allowance. She texted back that I'm an ugly old man (I never even shared a picture with her) who needs to pay to meet with someone as young as her. After her profile talks about how sweet she is, LOL. Have fun with this delightful person, guys!
-
01-21-20 18:36 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 330VintageRedhead
I was just checking out the Rodney Moore site and found this clip of her. This one shows pretty much what she looks like now.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ailer-540p.mp4
-
01-21-20 18:22 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 330VintageRedhead
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
We didn't really discuss a time limit.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 17:12 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 461VintageRedhead
What was the 300 for? 1 hour? She was 500 half day, at least that was back when I was seeing her.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MyNickname; 01-21-20 at 17:12. Reason: added lady name to title
-
01-21-20 12:25 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 330VintageRedhead
I chatted with her and met with her for a drink. Nice lady, nice conversation, but I just didn't feel a great connection / attraction. In the course of texting she asked for 400 I countered with 300 and she accepted so she has some flexibility, it may depend a bit on what you are into, I'm pretty vanilla.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 22:33 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 184I think you guys are overthinking it. That's a fake account looking to scam / catfish. The reason why it's written so weird is because the guy who wrote it doesn't speak English and was using the thesaurus feature of whatever word processor to replace words in an attempt to make it sound better.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 18:31 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 330Alwaysagoodtimewitme
Been chatting with this lady, seems eager to meet. Agreed to 250-300 you would need to get a room. She wants everything very discreet. Anyone have any more info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/1d8c6...3-f7c8c78cd593
-
01-20-20 12:17 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 220She needs to learn grammar and definitions before worrying about trying to sound all ejjimicated. That's some terrible writing and the words are used improperly.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 11:47 #2158Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks, man!
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 10:13 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks. Damn. I'm kind of regretting passing even though it would break my rule of not going above $3.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





