Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 738 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8832

    Where's

    Quote Originally Posted by ObtFla  [View Original Post]
    Where's. {Swags}

    ObtFla.
    Previously asked, and previously answered!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4561404

  2. #8831

    Where's

    Where's.

    ObtFla.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180922-150944_Gallery.jpg‎  

  3. #8830

    Amateur porn models

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Is there actually anything new in terms of providers in the area? Been on a bit of a break from usasg's regurgitated providers, want to be pimp users and the white knighting reviews that follow them. Instagram and SC have provided a constant stream of new nookie at or about the same donation range.

    Seems to be a drought in Volusia for sure.
    I've been getting most of my action from these now sluts popping up everywhere, they have all migrated since 'doomsday' in all states and counties!

  4. #8829
    Quote Originally Posted by Big3350  [View Original Post]
    Post from my rubmaps account 3350 user name. Since this guy says I don't contibute. First night at new day back in August. Mona came in after I finished yoyo. Cleaned me hot towel then went to work BBBJ. Had to stop her so I could give those big naturals some attention while I fingered her clit. She has long nipples too. Not very responsive to fore play. She put the Hat and said she wanted it doggy. Demanding hard and deep I put my finger in her ass while giving her what she asked. She still wasnt responding enough for me. So put her in miss and put one leg to her shoulder and started pounding. Now she is going crazy but not cumming. So put her on edge of table on her side in fetal position. Going deep slow hard then she starts shaking. I don't finish she trys but I didn't want to cum tonight.
    You spent all that money to waste a nut. Obviously, stupid does what stupid is. Next time just go on pornhub. And tell me about it. At least I know you weren't lying.

  5. #8828

    New Day / Mona / August

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    How about no. Either contribute or GTFOH. You're either trolling or shilling. Bye.
    Post from my rubmaps account 3350 user name. Since this guy says I don't contibute. First night at new day back in August. Mona came in after I finished yoyo. Cleaned me hot towel then went to work BBBJ. Had to stop her so I could give those big naturals some attention while I fingered her clit. She has long nipples too. Not very responsive to fore play. She put the Hat and said she wanted it doggy. Demanding hard and deep I put my finger in her ass while giving her what she asked. She still wasnt responding enough for me. So put her in miss and put one leg to her shoulder and started pounding. Now she is going crazy but not cumming. So put her on edge of table on her side in fetal position. Going deep slow hard then she starts shaking. I don't finish she trys but I didn't want to cum tonight.

  6. #8827
    Quote Originally Posted by Big3350  [View Original Post]
    Another monger was disappointed in a girl you guys always rave about.Mona at King vs Jenny at the you. And! Also! Tiffany at King vs Monica at Golden Gate. Let the Games Begin!
    How about no. Either contribute or GTFOH. You're either trolling or shilling. Bye.

  7. #8826

    Is there.

    Is there actually anything new in terms of providers in the area? Been on a bit of a break from usasg's regurgitated providers, want to be pimp users and the white knighting reviews that follow them. Instagram and SC have provided a constant stream of new nookie at or about the same donation range.

    Seems to be a drought in Volusia for sure.

  8. #8825

    Only 2 weeks until Christmas

    Message from Santa:

    I have been reading your posts all year long, and I have given up on most of you guys.

    Accordingly, and in lieu of placing you either on my Good or Naughty Lists, most of you are just getting Bibles and dictionaries.

    Ho, Ho, Ho!

    Santa

  9. #8824

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually referring to all women in my comment. I'm not the hottest guy out there, but the women I come in contact with give me what I want, escorts or not. Being attractive has it's merits, but if you're a pussy, they'll walk all over you. It has nothing to do with being "aggressive or pushy" either, not sure where you're getting that. And don't think AMP's are not escorts LOL, it's all the same bud, pay for play.
    Well, I guess the women you are referring to are the ones that more interested in compensation. The ladies I referring to are the ones that always complaining about the fuglies that's begging and trying to be pushy, wanting more when these ladies say"no matter how money they're not attractive to them". Stay in your lane. The only AMPs I see are the real lmt. But, I need you to keep paying while I play! Someone has to.

  10. #8823

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually referring to all women in my comment. I'm not the hottest guy out there, but the women I come in contact with give me what I want, escorts or not. Being attractive has it's merits, but if you're a pussy, they'll walk all over you. It has nothing to do with being "aggressive or pushy" either, not sure where you're getting that. And don't think AMP's are not escorts LOL, it's all the same bud, pay for play.
    Well, I guess the women you are referring to are the ones that more interested in compensation. The ladies I referring to are the ones that always complaining about the fuglies that's begging and trying to be pushy, wanting more when these ladies say"no matter how money they're not attractive to them". Stay in your lane. The only AMPs I see are the real lmt. But, I need you to keep paying while I play! Someone has to.

  11. #8822
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you guys must be referring to escorts. They don't care about how you look or anything. Only the money. They are no challenge and I don't partake in their services. But on the other hand, the massage girls are more interested in attraction. We all want9's and10's. They also want the same. If you are a4 you will get4 service. To be in charge doesn't mean being pushy and aggressive. By being attractive, these girls will go the extra mile and then some. On top of that, having the right tool really put you on top every time. The challenge is banging the one everyone else trying to bang but can't.
    I'm actually referring to all women in my comment. I'm not the hottest guy out there, but the women I come in contact with give me what I want, escorts or not. Being attractive has it's merits, but if you're a pussy, they'll walk all over you. It has nothing to do with being "aggressive or pushy" either, not sure where you're getting that. And don't think AMP's are not escorts LOL, it's all the same bud, pay for play.

  12. #8821

    Really!

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    They all pretty much will do it. It's just that a lot of you may not currently be the recipients.

    PG.
    LOL, you guys must be referring to escorts. They don't care about how you look or anything. Only the money. They are no challenge and I don't partake in their services. But on the other hand, the massage girls are more interested in attraction. We all want9's and10's. They also want the same. If you are a4 you will get4 service. To be in charge doesn't mean being pushy and aggressive. By being attractive, these girls will go the extra mile and then some. On top of that, having the right tool really put you on top every time. The challenge is banging the one everyone else trying to bang but can't.

  13. #8820

    It's fun to poke the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Ya just got to do it, don't ya?

    C3.
    Yep!

    I heard she tried to put her head up her ass, and missed. That old twisted pussy of hers gobbled her up; photo below.

    But then, I also heard she's been partying a lot with her Crimson Tide. They say you haven't partied until you've walked home with your ass on backwards. Well the Crimson Tide have been doing that on Saturdays a lot lately. Photo of Swags after the latest party is below!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails granny_swags.jpg‎   granny_swags2.jpg‎  

  14. #8819

    You guys get it

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    You like to slob the knob! Well there's a reason I didn't see that point guy....not my thing. But hey, not judging....Fruitcake! 😂 😂.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sin is a good dude, for many if us it's the same, just a side gig. You should see my girlfriend (a rare smoking hot, has money and ultra cool / funny chick). The reason I pay is so I don't have to hang out with them. Free pussy is beyond easy to get, but hard to deal with. JMHO.

    PG.
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple of MILFs that are happy for an Alpha Male (mentality) to take them out and then have my way with them. I am kind of a dork, but over the years, I have collected a bunch of aspects to my personal profile that are intriguing to women in their 40's. Anyone can do this. It's about being polite, funny, attentive, clean and having a job (or two). I am hardly the best looking guy, but I look like I have my act together and I am in good but not amazing shape. These are all attainable by all of us.

    The paid for pussy is exactly what PG said. It's enjoyable if you find someone you click with. It's not any more expensive than my civilian FWBs, and at least they go away. The "free" girls always want to spend more time, text a lot, etc etc. I just want someone to hang out with socially and then have mind blowing sex.

    Not sure what this has to do with BBFS, although I always get that from my MILF civilians.
    LOL! Good stuff fellas! You guys get the deal. You really don't have to look good or even have a lot of money, just got to be in charge. And I personally don't mind spending some time with these girls, it's really not that bad, but I do set the boundaries. They actually love me even more because of that! LOL. If they start getting clingy I immediately point it out and it immediately stops. If not, I punish them by not responding to their texts for several days or weeks. They eventually apologize and that's when I know they get it and we resume our little relationship.

    The BBFS part was a talking point in a previous convo that got apparently lost in convo LOL. Whatever, it don't matter now.

    Always be alpha!

  15. #8818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Don't poke the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Careful, that's twice you asked about Swags. It's kind of like saying Candyman 3 times. She may come back.
    Ya just got to do it, don't ya?

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape