Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 11067
-
01-27-20 14:50 #8832Senior Member

Posts: 388Where's
Previously asked, and previously answered!
Originally Posted by ObtFla
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4561404
-
01-26-20 19:16 #8831Regular Member

Posts: 23Where's
Where's.
ObtFla.
-
01-20-20 00:17 #8830Senior Member

Posts: 28Amateur porn models
I've been getting most of my action from these now sluts popping up everywhere, they have all migrated since 'doomsday' in all states and counties!
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 16:22 #8829Senior Member

Posts: 221You spent all that money to waste a nut. Obviously, stupid does what stupid is. Next time just go on pornhub. And tell me about it. At least I know you weren't lying.
Originally Posted by Big3350
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 10:17 #8828Senior Member

Posts: 25New Day / Mona / August
Post from my rubmaps account 3350 user name. Since this guy says I don't contibute. First night at new day back in August. Mona came in after I finished yoyo. Cleaned me hot towel then went to work BBBJ. Had to stop her so I could give those big naturals some attention while I fingered her clit. She has long nipples too. Not very responsive to fore play. She put the Hat and said she wanted it doggy. Demanding hard and deep I put my finger in her ass while giving her what she asked. She still wasnt responding enough for me. So put her in miss and put one leg to her shoulder and started pounding. Now she is going crazy but not cumming. So put her on edge of table on her side in fetal position. Going deep slow hard then she starts shaking. I don't finish she trys but I didn't want to cum tonight.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 09:44 #8827Senior Member

Posts: 199How about no. Either contribute or GTFOH. You're either trolling or shilling. Bye.
Originally Posted by Big3350
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 14:17 #8826Banned Member

Posts: 606Is there.
Is there actually anything new in terms of providers in the area? Been on a bit of a break from usasg's regurgitated providers, want to be pimp users and the white knighting reviews that follow them. Instagram and SC have provided a constant stream of new nookie at or about the same donation range.
Seems to be a drought in Volusia for sure.
-
12-11-19 00:33 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 388Only 2 weeks until Christmas
Message from Santa:
I have been reading your posts all year long, and I have given up on most of you guys.
Accordingly, and in lieu of placing you either on my Good or Naughty Lists, most of you are just getting Bibles and dictionaries.
Ho, Ho, Ho!
Santa
-
12-08-19 10:02 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 190Lmao
Well, I guess the women you are referring to are the ones that more interested in compensation. The ladies I referring to are the ones that always complaining about the fuglies that's begging and trying to be pushy, wanting more when these ladies say"no matter how money they're not attractive to them". Stay in your lane. The only AMPs I see are the real lmt. But, I need you to keep paying while I play! Someone has to.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 09:57 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 190Lmao
Well, I guess the women you are referring to are the ones that more interested in compensation. The ladies I referring to are the ones that always complaining about the fuglies that's begging and trying to be pushy, wanting more when these ladies say"no matter how money they're not attractive to them". Stay in your lane. The only AMPs I see are the real lmt. But, I need you to keep paying while I play! Someone has to.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 14:28 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 706I'm actually referring to all women in my comment. I'm not the hottest guy out there, but the women I come in contact with give me what I want, escorts or not. Being attractive has it's merits, but if you're a pussy, they'll walk all over you. It has nothing to do with being "aggressive or pushy" either, not sure where you're getting that. And don't think AMP's are not escorts LOL, it's all the same bud, pay for play.
Originally Posted by Ymmv1515
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 22:20 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 190Really!
LOL, you guys must be referring to escorts. They don't care about how you look or anything. Only the money. They are no challenge and I don't partake in their services. But on the other hand, the massage girls are more interested in attraction. We all want9's and10's. They also want the same. If you are a4 you will get4 service. To be in charge doesn't mean being pushy and aggressive. By being attractive, these girls will go the extra mile and then some. On top of that, having the right tool really put you on top every time. The challenge is banging the one everyone else trying to bang but can't.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 20:51 #8820Senior Member

Posts: 388It's fun to poke the bear
Yep!
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
I heard she tried to put her head up her ass, and missed. That old twisted pussy of hers gobbled her up; photo below.
But then, I also heard she's been partying a lot with her Crimson Tide. They say you haven't partied until you've walked home with your ass on backwards. Well the Crimson Tide have been doing that on Saturdays a lot lately. Photo of Swags after the latest party is below!
-
12-05-19 20:42 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 706You guys get it
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
LOL! Good stuff fellas! You guys get the deal. You really don't have to look good or even have a lot of money, just got to be in charge. And I personally don't mind spending some time with these girls, it's really not that bad, but I do set the boundaries. They actually love me even more because of that! LOL. If they start getting clingy I immediately point it out and it immediately stops. If not, I punish them by not responding to their texts for several days or weeks. They eventually apologize and that's when I know they get it and we resume our little relationship.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
The BBFS part was a talking point in a previous convo that got apparently lost in convo LOL. Whatever, it don't matter now.
Always be alpha!
-
12-05-19 10:13 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 2464Don't poke the bear
Ya just got to do it, don't ya?
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
C3.












Reply With Quote




