Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5518
-
01-21-20 07:47 #973Senior Member

Posts: 450Bonnie B
Saw her once last summer, incall at apt. On miller. She had her "sister" and sisters "boyfriend" in house and did appear to have a young child of her own that they were watching. She gave a good sloppy BBBJ. If you can get past the fact that she may or may not have house mates present. She is real and pics seem accurate.
Originally Posted by Jaxson69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 18:34 #972Senior Member

Posts: 49Bonnie
Has anyone tried bonnie yet? I've been in contact with her for a little while and haven't been able to set anything up yet. Tried the other day but ended up waiting 30 minutes before she said her kid was sick and needed to reschedule. Might go see her tomorrow if I can.
https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...m/754684383838
-
01-20-20 09:51 #971Senior Member

Posts: 4439Misshunter
Misshunter posts specials occasionally, you just have to keep watching her ads to catch the deals.
Originally Posted by TheGlav
[View Original Post]
She has a cute face, great tits and lots of fun.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...l/005201653405
-
01-19-20 22:02 #970Senior Member

Posts: 444Tori scam
Total scam. Ad is posted in Lansing & Grand Rapids. I text from 2 different numbers within minutes of each other and she claimed to be in both cities at once. Quoted rates were also TGTBT, but I played along and asked which hotel. Pretended to drive then texted "I was close" and that's when she asked for the cash app deposit. I said I only had cash but would download a cash app in the parking lot. So I just kept leading her on and sending annoying texts asking her which app to download, how to use my smartphone, etc while I watched the Aaron Rodgers lose and drank beer from my couch.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...m/811391642266
https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...k/980959042709
Originally Posted by Kejq07
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 19:52 #969Senior Member

Posts: 26Tori
I saw Tori last week. Incall looked a little lived in but it wasn't filthy or anything. Pictures were accurate, she could have been a little more enthusiastic and was a bit ditzy but overall I had a good time. Prices were reasonable, I'll likely repeat. YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by Kejq07
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 00:53 #968Senior Member

Posts: 80Update: Tori keeps messaging me, saying she twisted her ankle and got kicked out cause the staff found out her gig. I haven't seen her yet, but it's a unique enough story for me to not want to say she's a total catfish. Go for it if you like. No guarantees either way here.
Originally Posted by Kejq07
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 00:29 #967Regular Member

Posts: 20What donation she asking for oral? Always been tempted to see her.
Originally Posted by Round
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 12:22 #966Senior Member

Posts: 201Good Question
Maybe if she's free? .
Originally Posted by GoodOlBoy44
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 12:01 #965Senior Member

Posts: 80Leaving, bad exp.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...l/117752707809
Tori will ask for a deposit and that's all that will happen. Does have a couple normal looking verification pics, so watch out. Hotel on W side, gave a fake rm no. And everything. Probably not even around this area. She knew an alias I use w. O me telling her.
There was a spinner a while ago went by Nikki. Real small type. Posts are gone, but some of us have the number. 96 . She took my wallet and ran, and when I convinced her to give it back, she says she and her friend knows my apt. Address. So yeah. That's it. Too much weird stuff. I don't want to be around when people get hurt or in serious trouble. It's only a matter of time.
-
01-17-20 07:58 #964Senior Member

Posts: 94Why would you want too.
Originally Posted by Ric064
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 09:50 #963Senior Member

Posts: 58Anyone seen this one?
-
01-16-20 07:30 #962Senior Member

Posts: 94I have never understood why anyone would stick their mouth down there where hundreds of dicks have been before you. Even the sweetest smelling and prettiest pussy can be infected.
Originally Posted by FatAss
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 07:28 #961Senior Member

Posts: 94Maybe if you click on the "call me" button you would find it. It's right there towards the bottom.
Originally Posted by Slick350
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 13:47 #960Banned Member

Posts: 129What's number?
Originally Posted by Dirkdiggs76
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Outcall kzoo?
-
01-15-20 11:21 #959Senior Member

Posts: 42Morning Coffee / College Hottie
I don't do DATY with working girls so I did not try. I require everything covered so again, not much help. Although she was will to do BBBJ, and one of her ad's stated bb at her discretion. I'm probably more conserative than most, the point of my post was to let everyone know she is legit, a nice woman, reasonable rates, and much better looking the average.
Originally Posted by PleasePal
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





