Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,716 to 23,730 of 31140
-
01-20-20 08:46 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 180Five identical posts from two newbies about Elsa / Hello Elsa
Funny.
Originally Posted by Rueros
[View Original Post]
Hello Elsa. I don't think anyone that has been on here more than a minute doesn't know this is you. Just put an ad in the advertiser section.
-
01-20-20 08:05 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 267Bree
Saw her several months back. She is legit and not a waster of time. She is very attractive but has over the years developed a bit of a belly. She keeps it covered so I can't really say much more about it. Her service is good and she is located in an apartment in a very nice area of town.
She is a bit pricey for the service but you definitely know she will be there and on time.
Originally Posted by Sb0330
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 07:46 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks
Thanks GoodTimes & Murican.
Took some sifting, as it seems there are a couple with Bree up there, but got the general consensus.
-
01-20-20 06:53 #7422Banned Member

Posts: 1148I've seen her
I've seen her once. Face is a little more haggard than the pics. Body is oddly shaped and she's Heavier than the pics.
Originally Posted by Sb0330
[View Original Post]
Quick CBJ, nothing to right home about. Started in mish and unfortunately it smelled like ass, like she didn't wipe properly. I usually like to start in mish and end in K9. However, if the smell was that bad in mish, I could only imagine in.
She had a cool personality, reasonable rates. I haven't been back.
-
01-19-20 21:56 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 240Upsell galore
Yup. She will upsell you for every move you're trying to make.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
I toftt earlier today.
-
01-19-20 19:42 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 7338Interesting. Her ad says "must use rubbers".
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 19:26 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 150Anyone seen Kaite?
Has anyone seen this gal? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/710955600274.
Seems friendly via text. Quoted. 6 qv.
Seems TGTBT.
J.
-
01-19-20 18:53 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks
Thanks FNDJames.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 18:52 #7417Regular Member

Posts: 3Elsa
So fellas I've been following this Elsa girls reviews recently. And I was compelled to find out if this GFE was worth it. I took advice for some of the comments abiut her and let her take the wheel. She wasn't really wanting to give me the whole hour so the first time I seen her a gave her a healthy tip. She didn't disappoint me once she seen I was willing to let her be in charge so to say. The next time we spent the hour and I'm telling you fellas. I've never been so pleased in my life. She really knows how to make a Man feel appreciated. You would be lucky if your able to get her to see you. I for sure am going to be making sure I see her sooner than later. Might have to make more trips to Charlotte now. Hope you enjoy. I sure did.
-
01-19-20 18:46 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 351Nothing has changed from her previous reviews. Probably a little bit of a downgrade if anything.
Originally Posted by Sb0330
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 18:46 #7415Regular Member

Posts: 3Elsa
So fellas I've been following this Elsa girls reviews recently. And I was compelled to find out if this GFE was worth it. I took advice for some of the comments abiut her and let her take the wheel. She wasn't really wanting to give me the whole hour so the first time I seen her a gave her a healthy tip. She didn't disappoint me once she seen I was willing to let her be in charge so to say. The next time we spent the hour and I'm telling you fellas. I've never been so pleased in my life. She really knows how to make a Man feel appreciated. You would be lucky if your able to get her to see you. I for sure am going to be making sure I see her sooner than later. Might have to make more trips to Charlotte now. Hope you enjoy. I sure did.
-
01-19-20 18:38 #7414Regular Member

Posts: 3Elsa
So fellas I've been following this Elsa girls reviews recently. And I was compelled to find out if this GFE was worth it. I took advice for some of the comments abiut her and let her take the wheel. She wasn't really wanting to give me the whole hour so the first time I seen her a gave her a healthy tip. She didn't disappoint me once she seen I was willing to let her be in charge so to say. The next time we spent the hour and I'm telling you fellas. I've never been so pleased in my life. She really knows how to make a Man feel appreciated. You would be lucky if your able to get her to see you. I for sure am going to be making sure I see her sooner than later. Might have to make more trips to Charlotte now. Hope you enjoy. I sure did.
-
01-19-20 17:51 #7413Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3Elsa jean
So fellas I've been following this Elsa girls reviews recently. And I was compelled to find out if this GFE was worth it. I took advice for some of the comments abiut her and let her take the wheel. She wasn't really wanting to give me the whole hour so the first time I seen her a gave her a healthy tip. She didn't disappoint me once she seen I was willing to let her be in charge so to say. The next time we spent the hour and I'm telling you fellas. I've never been so pleased in my life. She really knows how to make a Man feel appreciated. You would be lucky if your able to get her to see you. I for sure am going to be making sure I see her sooner than later. Might have to make more trips to Charlotte now. Hope you enjoy. I sure did.
-
01-19-20 17:43 #7412Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3Elsa
So fellas I've been following this Elsa girls reviews recently. And I was compelled to find out if this GFE was worth it. I took advice for some of the comments abiut her and let her take the wheel. She wasn't really wanting to give me the whole hour so the first time I seen her a gave her a healthy tip. She didn't disappoint me once she seen I was willing to let her be in charge so to say. The next time we spent the hour and I'm telling you fellas. I've never been so pleased in my life. She really knows how to make a Man feel appreciated. You would be lucky if your able to get her to see you. I for sure am going to be making sure I see her sooner than later. Might have to make more trips to Charlotte now. Hope you enjoy. I sure did.
-
01-19-20 16:18 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 309You'll find plenty of reviews on her here. Search Bree in this forum and there may also be some in the Indy therapist forum. Mostly positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Sb0330
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





