Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6613

  2. #6612

    Secret Benefits

    Has anybody used secret benefits? $59 to start, sounds and looks like a ripoff, bait you to get you to buy $59 worth of answer message tokens to some hot babes, maybe fake pics.

  3. #6611

    To bad

    Quote Originally Posted by UnzipMyGenes  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search shows pics have been used in different USA cities, different phone numbers and countries. No reviews found. I wouldn't waste my time. Most likely bait and switch.
    More or less what I figured, it's to bad!

  4. #6610

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    I might have blown my dough here!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowingRock  [View Original Post]
    Horrible.

    Waste of money.

    Not the girl in the pics; far far from it.

    $100 down the drain.

  5. #6609

    Help a brother out

    If any of you has any info on the following, please share with the board or PM me. Thanks.

    London:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/150663631025

    Don't know her name. Interested in BBBJ skills only, and think she's nearby:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/613377267386

    Casey Lane:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/814214379541

    Dani. New around here I think:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/510251308278

    Don't know her name, but stays at locations relatively close to me:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/836267086903

    I think this one's new around here, as well:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/491003654392

  6. #6608

    ApplePie

    Apple Pie – Been seeing this woman's ads for a few years. Not my body type, but heard so much about her BBBJ skills, had to check for myself. Worth the. 60/ qv visit, and again, curiosity satisfied.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/843309563466
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apple.jpg‎  

  7. #6607

    Report

    Haven't dreamed in a while but recently decided to satisfy a couple curiosities:

    Delilah – Nice enough woman. Was attracted to her look in photos. After meeting her, photos now appear to be a few years old. She's heavier than the pics portray.

    Anyway, nice body massage to enthusiastic, extended BBBJ to cfs. Curiosity satisfied. $. 80/ hr.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/avail-...e-clt/25581261
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Delilah1.jpg‎   Delilah2.jpg‎   Delilah3.jpg‎  

  8. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by AroundTown803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Ally in Lake Norman. Looks like a hot blonde but couldn't find any info on her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/401420111181
    Horrible.

    Waste of money.

    Not the girl in the pics; far far from it.

    $100 down the drain.

  9. #6605

    Miya

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Real pics. Nice ass. Kinda cold and standoffish. She's been around for a long time.

  10. #6604

    Intel

    Gents,

    Looking for intel on this BBW: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/256074923938.

    She's been posting in ATL for a month and wanted to check if there were any reports on her. PMs okay.

    Thanks.

  11. #6603

    Snap Only

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Only "meets with premium subscribers" based on here snap story, never bothered.

    Someone else may have a different story though.

  12. #6602

  13. #6601

    Solvana Carter

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I've made it a point to avoid those who have so many "No's " in their ADs. A sure sign you will leave disappointed.
    Agreed. She's the worst I've every experienced in Charlotte. Just horrible all around.

  14. #6600

    Blond bomshell

    This girl looks familiar. I feel like I caught up with her once over a chat apps meetme. Talked to her, we agreed for a BJ. She gave me an address of motel on Tyvola behind Mexican restaurant. Cut, but as someone said saggy tits, and little larger belly. Very nice, and friendly. I believe her name on the app was Brooklyn. Not sure if it's the same girl, but looks very similar. BBBJ with swallow was great. She can easily take the whole thing down her throat. I would repeat with a quickie, if it's the same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. Her pics are 100% legit. She actually looks younger in person. She is 20 years old. Kitty is tight and tasty. I'm much older than her but we do click.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/970223815400

  15. #6599

    Any Intel on Ally in Lake Norman?

    Anyone have info on Ally in Lake Norman. Looks like a hot blonde but couldn't find any info on her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/401420111181

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape