Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 7898
-
01-19-20 17:46 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 334Hosting issues
I think I can make this work. She wants to start at $$ a date. . . . but she can't host and wants to grab drinks for the first one. What do people do when you can't find a host. I don't think she'd go for a trip to Tims or Tip Top. Any creative ideas? Any one ever rent a private room via AirBNB?
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 15:10 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 334Had a Coffee Date
I had a coffee date with this one.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-97165241e645
She's really nice and seems like she'd be great in bed. Likes to have a few drinks and let loose. She's a tad chunky, but is cute enough that I could overlook that. She lives in Hanover and works full time. Says she can do an occasional nooner, but is generally available most evenings and weekends (with a little planning). She can't host. I've been trying to get a price out of her and she keeps dodging the question. I was happy that she didn't insist on money for a first coffee date. I tend to think that's a good sign. I'm kind of thinking that a mildly chunky 30 year old that can't host might be in the $ to $.5 a get-together. Any thoughts?
-
01-19-20 13:27 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 335BaltimoreBabyGirl was her old profile name
Saw her in her apartment. XYZPDQ did post something here about her. She was indeed BBFS, CIP. I got her down to $300. Was asking for $400/$500 when she lived in Towson. I did end up getting a text from her old number letting me know she was now in Frederick. Won't make the trip to see her.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 12:48 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 1021https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3f3...a-9d7bb511df71
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 11:20 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 160Same here looks like you deleted her account, do you have a pic?
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 11:07 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 487Link is dead for me.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 10:42 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 148Legit girl
https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3f3...a-9d7bb511df71
Saw this girl recently orginally thought she would be a keeper but turns out she wasnt. She is located in Baltimore wanted 300 but for 400 convinced her to drive down to see me Va it was an 1. 45 drive. She stayed the night I did something I normally don't do which is bb with her, greek is also on the table if your smooth about asking. My recommendation is don't ask before hand about sex or BB she will turn you down. Just agree on amount and location and invite her over you both should have a fun time from there. Don't think she's a pro but definitely not her first rodeo.
I would have repeated hell she invited me up to her place the next weekend. Then she ghosted me and texted me a week later she wasnt interested. So since I won't be repeating I will share here info.
-
01-19-20 09:07 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 334Arrangemet?
She seems too hot for BBCIP, but what the f do I know. Can I ask what type of gift she likes for each meeting.
Originally Posted by DCOutlaw
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 05:39 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 80Pixiecutprincess
This one's had multiple profiles but thought I'd share in the Bmore group that she's moved over to Frederick. BBCIM, BBCIP, DT, DATY. Will do Greek on occasion. She has hosted previously. Not sure in Frederick; I had a place so she came to me. Doesn't watch the clock and likes it rough.
If you've seen her before, she does have a new number.
https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3
-
01-18-20 21:58 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 335Thanks for the intel, just deleted her number from my phone
Was keeping it just incase and now it's gone. Thanks for the warning. Getting much better for the same price (and less) right now.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 16:58 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 76That one has been around SA a looooong time, perhaps she get's mad because it appears this is her career.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 16:52 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 76One user messaged with her and reported she wanted $600 per meet. I met her for an appetizer to see if we clicked. Attractive, seemed normal, but she didn't respond to messages after the meeting. Just wasn't into me I guess. I'd say she's worth taking a shot at, but I'm sure you'll want to see if she's willing to go below $600 as that is a deal killer for a lot of folks, if she is, I'd say take a shot.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 11:55 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 319Zoey
I think she was mention here before. What was the intel again.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f0b38...b-ceee6db70e12
-
01-18-20 11:50 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 347Alix
Here is the correct link to Alix, tia.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/4cf03...7-cf1b7b670f09
-
01-18-20 11:41 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 160TalkToMeNiiice
TalkToMeNice.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda
This one is a pro. Seeing multiple men all over the place. Works at a restaurant and goes to school downtown. Quoted 4 for CFS. Tried to meet up 3 times, she flaked and rescheduled each time a few hours before. I lost my patience. She is fucking too many guys she can't balance them all. Anyone actually meet and have a report?












Reply With Quote




