Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3728

    Hosting issues

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I had a coffee date with this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-97165241e645

    She's really nice and seems like she'd be great in bed. Likes to have a few drinks and let loose. She's a tad chunky, but is cute enough that I could overlook that. She lives in Hanover and works full time. Says she can do an occasional nooner, but is generally available most evenings and weekends (with a little planning). She can't host. I've been trying to get a price out of her and she keeps dodging the question. I was happy that she didn't insist on money for a first coffee date. I tend to think that's a good sign. I'm kind of thinking that a mildly chunky 30 year old that can't host might be in the $ to $.5 a get-together. Any thoughts?
    I think I can make this work. She wants to start at $$ a date. . . . but she can't host and wants to grab drinks for the first one. What do people do when you can't find a host. I don't think she'd go for a trip to Tims or Tip Top. Any creative ideas? Any one ever rent a private room via AirBNB?

  2. #3727

    Had a Coffee Date

    I had a coffee date with this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-97165241e645

    She's really nice and seems like she'd be great in bed. Likes to have a few drinks and let loose. She's a tad chunky, but is cute enough that I could overlook that. She lives in Hanover and works full time. Says she can do an occasional nooner, but is generally available most evenings and weekends (with a little planning). She can't host. I've been trying to get a price out of her and she keeps dodging the question. I was happy that she didn't insist on money for a first coffee date. I tend to think that's a good sign. I'm kind of thinking that a mildly chunky 30 year old that can't host might be in the $ to $.5 a get-together. Any thoughts?

  3. #3726

    BaltimoreBabyGirl was her old profile name

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    She seems too hot for BBCIP, but what the f do I know. Can I ask what type of gift she likes for each meeting.
    Saw her in her apartment. XYZPDQ did post something here about her. She was indeed BBFS, CIP. I got her down to $300. Was asking for $400/$500 when she lived in Towson. I did end up getting a text from her old number letting me know she was now in Frederick. Won't make the trip to see her.

  4. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead for me.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3f3...a-9d7bb511df71

  5. #3724
    Same here looks like you deleted her account, do you have a pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead for me.

  6. #3723
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3f3...a-9d7bb511df71

    Saw this girl recently orginally thought she would be a keeper but turns out she wasnt. She is located in Baltimore wanted 300 but for 400 convinced her to drive down to see me Va it was an 1. 45 drive. She stayed the night I did something I normally don't do which is bb with her, greek is also on the table if your smooth about asking. My recommendation is don't ask before hand about sex or BB she will turn you down. Just agree on amount and location and invite her over you both should have a fun time from there. Don't think she's a pro but definitely not her first rodeo.

    I would have repeated hell she invited me up to her place the next weekend. Then she ghosted me and texted me a week later she wasnt interested. So since I won't be repeating I will share here info.
    Link is dead for me.

  7. #3722

    Legit girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3f3...a-9d7bb511df71

    Saw this girl recently orginally thought she would be a keeper but turns out she wasnt. She is located in Baltimore wanted 300 but for 400 convinced her to drive down to see me Va it was an 1. 45 drive. She stayed the night I did something I normally don't do which is bb with her, greek is also on the table if your smooth about asking. My recommendation is don't ask before hand about sex or BB she will turn you down. Just agree on amount and location and invite her over you both should have a fun time from there. Don't think she's a pro but definitely not her first rodeo.

    I would have repeated hell she invited me up to her place the next weekend. Then she ghosted me and texted me a week later she wasnt interested. So since I won't be repeating I will share here info.

  8. #3721

    Arrangemet?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    This one's had multiple profiles but thought I'd share in the Bmore group that she's moved over to Frederick. BBCIM, BBCIP, DT, DATY. Will do Greek on occasion. She has hosted previously. Not sure in Frederick; I had a place so she came to me. Doesn't watch the clock and likes it rough.

    If you've seen her before, she does have a new number.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3
    She seems too hot for BBCIP, but what the f do I know. Can I ask what type of gift she likes for each meeting.

  9. #3720

    Pixiecutprincess

    This one's had multiple profiles but thought I'd share in the Bmore group that she's moved over to Frederick. BBCIM, BBCIP, DT, DATY. Will do Greek on occasion. She has hosted previously. Not sure in Frederick; I had a place so she came to me. Doesn't watch the clock and likes it rough.

    If you've seen her before, she does have a new number.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3

  10. #3719

    Thanks for the intel, just deleted her number from my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    TalkToMeNice.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda

    This one is a pro. Seeing multiple men all over the place. Works at a restaurant and goes to school downtown. Quoted 4 for CFS. Tried to meet up 3 times, she flaked and rescheduled each time a few hours before. I lost my patience. She is fucking too many guys she can't balance them all. Anyone actually meet and have a report?
    Was keeping it just incase and now it's gone. Thanks for the warning. Getting much better for the same price (and less) right now.

  11. #3718
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Wow I have seen here like 3 times the last was this summer she is a bit bigger but she is good between the sheets. That's a little true about the attitude she got mad when I wasnt trying to make it a regular thing.
    That one has been around SA a looooong time, perhaps she get's mad because it appears this is her career.

  12. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I think she was mention here before. What was the intel again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0b38...b-ceee6db70e12
    One user messaged with her and reported she wanted $600 per meet. I met her for an appetizer to see if we clicked. Attractive, seemed normal, but she didn't respond to messages after the meeting. Just wasn't into me I guess. I'd say she's worth taking a shot at, but I'm sure you'll want to see if she's willing to go below $600 as that is a deal killer for a lot of folks, if she is, I'd say take a shot.

  13. #3716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Zoey

    I think she was mention here before. What was the intel again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0b38...b-ceee6db70e12

  14. #3715

    Alix

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link to Alix, tia.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4cf03...7-cf1b7b670f09

  15. #3714

    TalkToMeNiiice

    TalkToMeNice.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda

    This one is a pro. Seeing multiple men all over the place. Works at a restaurant and goes to school downtown. Quoted 4 for CFS. Tried to meet up 3 times, she flaked and rescheduled each time a few hours before. I lost my patience. She is fucking too many guys she can't balance them all. Anyone actually meet and have a report?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape