Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,126 to 19,140 of 27795
-
01-20-20 16:14 #8670Senior Member

Posts: 533She's fun. BBFS available with an upgrade but it might be grandfathered in. Kinda pricey.
Originally Posted by Kyle1239
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 16:11 #8669Senior Member

Posts: 265Kendra
Long time lurker on this board. Finally decided to join and contribute to this community! Not new to the hobby by any means just low profile.
After seeing 17 alerts on the other board for people asking her about BBFS service the only way to see her appears to be with a raincoat.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 15:56 #8668Senior Member

Posts: 62Don't text about it
Drawing on experience, I realized that you can't discuss anything like that by text or phone. Once you're there in person and feel comfortable that everything is cool so far, then you bring it up. When she sees a text, she has no idea who's really asking. Same for you. You don't know who you're texting, so be conservative. How you find the probable answer is by reading reviews.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 15:40 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 240Bella Fleur
Does anyone have any intel on this thick looking MILF?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Fun-and-Classy!P-A-W-G-AVAILABLE-NOW!50-Worship-Worthy-Booty!
-
01-20-20 15:11 #8666Senior Member

Posts: 86Was that the one with Maria a little while ago? That report was a shitshow.
Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 09:27 #8665Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kendra
Haven't seen her, but have chatted via text. I passed. She got all bent out of shape with the question.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 04:28 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 184Kendra
Yeah, I've tried her from STG and BBFS was a 'fuck you'-level hard no.
Originally Posted by SangDrax
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 00:51 #8663Regular Member

Posts: 2Farrah faucet
Does any one have experiences with squirtingfarrahfaucet?
-
01-19-20 23:49 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 459Vivi
I would have seen her if it was not for her screening process. Too much of process and information about me was required.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 17:23 #8661Senior Member

Posts: 124This never happens to me. Except the not super tight part. That is pretty standard.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I wish I had a big wiener.
-
01-19-20 16:43 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 2184Vivi
Vivi's profile on TNA suddenly had all content deleted / removed from it. Is she still active. Does she live in the Seattle area or just visit here from time to time? I really find her intriguing.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 16:19 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 981Only for her BBC "boyfriend".
Originally Posted by SangDrax
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 14:37 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 109Blueeyedmassuce
She requests it no need to ask.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 12:51 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 338Who is Ling? Any contact info?
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
Try Vivi*, shei's on TNA.
-
01-19-20 10:31 #8656Banned Member

Posts: 2302YMMV, but if she likes you, BBFS is available. During a visit early last year she was on top doing P2 P and just grabbed it, slid it in, and rode it hard. I tried to warn her that I was close. And she didn't stop. Since that visit, it's been uncovered every time. Sometimes I pull out and finish on her large MMs, sometimes I don't. She's not super tight, but everything else is top notch.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




