Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 552 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    In the past two years, I've known four different Nadia's spread out over four different Seattle clubs. So it gets confusing.
    My favorite was the one from Ukraine I think, she danced swing shift at Pandoras several years ago.

    Did everything and no upcharges at all. Fun gal. Never heard where she ended up.

  2. #1730

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    In the past two years, I've known four different Nadia's spread out over four different Seattle clubs. So it gets confusing.
    The one I fucked today is a sexy Latina with big natural tits and a great ass to spank.

  3. #1729

    Kittens Luna

    Went to kittens last Thursday afternoon, seems this is the place to go after not having much luck at Pandora's lately. Met Luna and took her backstage, sweet girl, spinner with a long blonde wig, plenty of roaming and grabbed my junk without me even trying and no upcharge. Plenty of fiv and touching both ways.
    All the girls that approached me straight up told me a lot of touching is allowed backstage.

    I'm tired of the new business model at Pandora's "30 regular, 40 topless" so I'll probably migrate to kittens for a while.

    BTW Luna gave me her digits, she's probably open for much more if you're into that. The only bad thing is she said she doesn't have a set schedule.

  4. #1728

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by SangDrax  [View Original Post]
    I had fun with her a few times but she was always no FS. Have not see her around in some time.
    In the past two years, I've known four different Nadia's spread out over four different Seattle clubs. So it gets confusing.

  5. #1727
    I just saw her on Sunday, BBBJCIM and stripper slide, did not partake FS tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me everything covered.

  6. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. You and everyone else!
    Where's this place?

  7. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me everything covered.
    WTF is the world coming to.

    Sad day.

  8. #1724

    BBFS or BBBJCIM

    I want to try BBFS or BBBJCIM with a Dancer.

    I keep getting rejected.

    The idea of convincing a dancer to break her own rules for me is so hot.

    Any suggestions?

  9. #1723

    Same Nadia from The VU in Lake City?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    My new favorite dancer is Nadia.

    Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.
    I had fun with her a few times but she was always no FS. Have not see her around in some time.

  10. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.
    Monse told me everything covered.

  11. #1721

    Pandoras

    My new favorite dancer is Nadia.

    Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.

  12. #1720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBagger206  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Camille?
    Best I can describe her is Jersey Shore Trash.

    Botox lips. Tats, Hot body. Raspy smokers voice.

  13. #1719

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.
    What ethnicity is Camille?

  14. #1718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Any description for Camille? Does she happen to be a Latina? BBFSCIP? Donation?

    -LCB.
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.

  15. #1717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    I met this old Mexican dancer. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she looked like she had been ridden hard and put up Wet.

    Signed on and before I knew it I was balls deep raw in her mexican pussy.

    I blew my load in her mouth.
    Hahaha. You and everyone else!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape