Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,346 to 24,360 of 59509
-
01-19-20 14:55 #35164Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, but they shortened the name to just Relax (I think) a long time ago. Still shows up as Relaxation Station Massage on Google though.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:52 #35163Senior Member

Posts: 114Damn!! Was hoping for more as she was near my area. Thanks!
Originally Posted by LuapW
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:48 #35162Banned Member

Posts: 161Jia
Excellent massage, no extras.
Originally Posted by PapiBigD
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:41 #35161Senior Member

Posts: 78Jimmy carter
Relaxation Station Massage on Jimmy Carter.
Originally Posted by PapiBigD
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:39 #35160Senior Member

Posts: 114What and where is RS?
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
Royal?
-
01-19-20 13:23 #35159Senior Member

Posts: 78Me too
Searching for her for a long time. Any info will be appreciated. She is the sweetest I have ever met. No FS but does not say no to anything else.
Originally Posted by RogerWilico
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 13:18 #35158Senior Member

Posts: 78Rs
RS had one. But I went there 2 months ago. DDs though.
Originally Posted by PapiBigD
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 12:58 #35157Senior Member

Posts: 114Massage by Jia
Didn't see anything in the search for this one. Anyone seen her?
https://goo.gl/maps/NejU1y3prxpzm6Li8 Massage In Suwanee By Jia.
4485 Tench Rd Suite 210, Suwanee, GA 30024.
(678) 779-8189.
-
01-19-20 09:46 #35156Regular Member

Posts: 20Only one I know of is Lisa at Elite in Cumming and she had a limited menu.
Originally Posted by PapiBigD
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 04:40 #35155Senior Member

Posts: 114Looking for chubby Asian with big tits
Point me in the right direction fellas. Chubby or thick Asian with big tits. Gwinnett or AtlantA area parlors preferred.
-
01-19-20 02:53 #35154Senior Member

Posts: 57Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 00:03 #35153Senior Member

Posts: 154I called first and that led to text. There was no screening. I don't know about pictures for sale, but she looked like the girl in the pics. Beautiful, but GPS in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Pete1340
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 00:00 #35152Senior Member

Posts: 154The only one I've heard for sure about from.
Originally Posted by RogerWilico
[View Original Post]
Great Wall is Angela, working at Kaina in Roswell, but I haven't confirmed it with a personal visit.
-
01-18-20 22:35 #35151Senior Member

Posts: 41292 triangle
It is exact same story with me, I frequent triangle area and stop by one of these places at least once a month. Was at Lu last week and stopped at massage place by mattress store on 92 week before and I never met any decent person at that place. I guess we should post all the encounters to keep each other updated and avoid bad places.
Originally Posted by GameCockPitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 20:17 #35150Senior Member

Posts: 72Didn't bother.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




