Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 9921
-
01-27-20 12:17 #2226

Posts: 65Any info
Does anyone have any info on this one. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...p/578685960708.
-
01-27-20 09:22 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 276Ditto, wouldn't bother with her again myself.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 07:48 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 389Colleen
Saw her many moons ago when she was a 100 BP girl, nothing special at that time and not worth repeating.
Originally Posted by SmittySees
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 10:47 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 175Colleen
I saw her a few times about 3 years ago at her CT condo. Good value at the time for 2 pops but she seemed a little off like on something to keep her low key and not too much smiling. Looks like she slimmed down some and boosted her breast with a nice smile in photos I but I doubt I'll revisit with the new rates. Good luck to her today f she can get those rates.
Originally Posted by SmittySees
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 15:23 #2222Regular Member

Posts: 24Huh?
I usually hate pixelated pix or blurry mirror shots, but seriously, this had better be a SPECTACULAR experience at those rates. If your experience bears out that it's worth it, I can get blurry and give it a try.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 08:15 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 40Jenniesoco
Anybody seen or heard anything from her? She deleted her them page and is not answering last known number on their?
-
01-21-20 23:44 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 30Re Branding?
Colleen in Hartford rebranding apparently? Saw her a few years ago when I was just starting this sport. Boob job and some upscale pics and a doubling in price. Nah she wasnt that good then although her head game was on point cept no CIM. Pass.
https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-5374/1/211535
-
01-21-20 19:47 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 1734That's why I'm strictly a street walker monger now. The escorts aren't worth $120 for a BJ. That's crazy money. Not when I can get a street hooker for $20-30 and get the job done.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 19:45 #2218Regular Member

Posts: 20Amy / Angela, bad experience all around
Had an outcall with Amy this past week. She is not the girl in the photos. She's a BBW and very average looking. She also started adding caveats and upcharges when she was 15 minutes away, claiming they were her normal prices. She had a normal hr donation, but then told me that it would be double given how far she had driven and what I wanted to do. She told me this after we had agreed on price, time, etc. Hours before.
And then she also wasn't very good as a provider. Okay CBJ, not really able to do anal even though she said she could (which was the whole reason I picked her), and completely unengaged and borderline hostile.
Shy of getting robbed or physically assaulted, it's hard to imagine a worse experience. Will not repeat, do not recommend.
I'm going to go post this in the ptown forum since that's apparently her home base. Links:
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/181375069875
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-boston-323606#erotic.
https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...7762/54/197192
https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...1009/54/288091
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0333bd16baa73a
-
01-20-20 18:38 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 2100Masshole
Replied in Masshole forum.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 11:46 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 1048Emilio Hairy Ass
Emilio is all over the place through private message. He is actually a she, she's the woman in the photos she posted of the two girls together about two weeks ago. Emilio is very concerned about cops on here. Emilio is obviously an account which is messing with us or she's a crack head who rambles, or she's that Skatar guy who seems to go crazy on here often with conspiracy's and drama. Emilio keeps mentioning her friend Skatar from this website is supplying her with all if her insider information.
Be weary of Emilio! I am not corresponding with her / him anymore.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 09:14 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 163Definitely not worth it. Being face to face will undoubtedly give you pre buyers remorse. No offense to her but when she's on the street there's something very off. I pass.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 08:36 #2214Regular Member

Posts: 10Recommendations
I'll be in Marlborough for a few days on a business trip, the closest cities I could find on here are Worcester and Boston. Any recommended providers that are close to Marlborough? Looking for any provider who is legit and reputable, a link to their ad would be much appreciated as well. Thanks in advance gents!
-
01-18-20 20:05 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 4546Even if she wasnt a streetwalker. I don't think she's worth $120 for an hour. But yet, she only want to do BBBJ qv for $120 LOL. These girls are getting expensive.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 20:04 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 4546Bro. You need to read what you write before you post. I'm confused as what you are trying to say.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






