Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 552 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8267
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1727
    I just saw her on Sunday, BBBJCIM and stripper slide, did not partake FS tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me everything covered.

  2. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. You and everyone else!
    Where's this place?

  3. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me everything covered.
    WTF is the world coming to.

    Sad day.

  4. #1724

    BBFS or BBBJCIM

    I want to try BBFS or BBBJCIM with a Dancer.

    I keep getting rejected.

    The idea of convincing a dancer to break her own rules for me is so hot.

    Any suggestions?

  5. #1723

    Same Nadia from The VU in Lake City?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    My new favorite dancer is Nadia.

    Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.
    I had fun with her a few times but she was always no FS. Have not see her around in some time.

  6. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.
    Monse told me everything covered.

  7. #1721

    Pandoras

    My new favorite dancer is Nadia.

    Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.

  8. #1720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBagger206  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Camille?
    Best I can describe her is Jersey Shore Trash.

    Botox lips. Tats, Hot body. Raspy smokers voice.

  9. #1719

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.
    What ethnicity is Camille?

  10. #1718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Any description for Camille? Does she happen to be a Latina? BBFSCIP? Donation?

    -LCB.
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.

  11. #1717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    I met this old Mexican dancer. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she looked like she had been ridden hard and put up Wet.

    Signed on and before I knew it I was balls deep raw in her mexican pussy.

    I blew my load in her mouth.
    Hahaha. You and everyone else!

  12. #1716

    Today

    I met this old Mexican dancer. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she looked like she had been ridden hard and put up Wet.

    Signed on and before I knew it I was balls deep raw in her mexican pussy.

    I blew my load in her mouth.

  13. #1715

    First visit to kittens on 4th, home of the cows

    All right, first time at Kittens, walked in took a seat and phuck I have not seen so much fat in my life. I mean whales. Out of all the girls working only two looked hot. I had to shoo of the cows to at least see the stage when the fit ones came on. My question to the guys out there is how many of you like to have overweight dates?

    Now there was one gal her name was Darby and she was nice. I told her I would be back. I was in a lot of pain tonight so no extras for me.

    Does anyone have info on Darby?

  14. #1714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Camille

    Any description for Camille? Does she happen to be a Latina? BBFSCIP? Donation?

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I just pounded out Camille at Pandoras.

  15. #1713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Pandoras

    I just pounded out Camille at Pandoras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape