Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,151 to 24,165 of 37366
-
01-19-20 10:57 #13216Senior Member

Posts: 117Not Smoke
I believe that one used to be Jordan, not Smoke.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 10:30 #13215Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's not her. Thinking her ad is down now. Will inbox you her number.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 10:12 #13214Senior Member

Posts: 234Smoke?
Saw slot of great reviews for Smoke and definitely want to see for myself too, is this the same gal known as Smoke?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 08:51 #13213Senior Member

Posts: 51J. B. And her friend in Chester
Greeting fellow Mongers.
Old Sergeant here.
I was just notified by J. B. That she is hosting today in Chester and she's also doing doubles with a new spinner from out of town.
For those of you who don't know J. B. Just go to SKP the Games or ES Fish and you'll her post.
J. B. Is a nice girl with nice DDDs and a tight Kitty who enjoys BBBJ and Anal.
J. B. Will go the extra mile to please you, she does BBBJCIM and bareback FS too.
Any questions guys, just message me for details and her #.
Old Sergeant ""Out".
Infantry Leads The Way.
Airborne Air Assault.
-
01-18-20 21:23 #13212Senior Member

Posts: 116Asian Nikki
So I went ahead and tried setting up something with her and once we got everything set for the meet she asked for a deposit. So I passed on it, would have loved to try an younger asian besides what are seen in the AMP scene.
-
01-18-20 19:20 #13211Banned Member

Posts: 90Ride to the moon
Anyone tried her. I think the motorcycle shot is hot. Thanks in advance.
-
01-18-20 16:58 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 100Agreed
Very well said, Overstreet.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 16:51 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 316Really?
Is it really necessary to degrade someone based on your preferences? You could have said not your style but YMMV. Have some class.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 11:26 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 694Faith
As Jim states in his post, she has an STG ad.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/330313846286
-
01-18-20 11:11 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 389The one near the airport? If you like them REALLY old looking and with zero teeth and a totally flat ass with no hips? She will be right up your alley.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 11:10 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 313Tried to PM you. Inbox full. I'd be interested in meeting with her if you are still sharing.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 07:04 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 1084Good deal and appreciate the update. She's a nice one and that's hard to find in this hobby.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 22:07 #13204Banned Member

Posts: 90Ashland Brooke
Decided to try her out. Pics on add and FB are old and at least 50 lbs lighter. Got there dog and cat feces on floor and house dirty etc. Should have left but did the deed lackluster performance and would not repeat.
-
01-17-20 19:27 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 216New Player Faith
I've met a new girl through Nicky in Hopewell that is going by Faith. She is a very pretty blonde with awesome tits. I've seen her twice as a double with Nicky. She's a little nervous and shy and could use some patient coaching. She put an ad on STG labeled tall blonde new to the screen. She does not have a room so car dates are possible or you provide the place. She asked me to try and help her. I'd like to send a few senior members to see her. Stay safe.
-
01-17-20 19:22 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 216Smoke
I saw Smoke Monday. She is a mature woman that has a tight body and offers extreme passion and GFE. She hung right with me on the dirty talk. I'm still resting up from an amazing session. Smoke is a pro. Treat her well and you will be happy.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





