Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,166 to 24,180 of 37366
-
01-17-20 18:30 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 50News on Smokes availability
I connected with her earlier today and she told me she had reserved a room in the area of Scott Addition starting Saturday thru Sunday morning.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 17:51 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 617Candace A.
Quote Originally Posted by Tidad.
Old heads will remember her from JD and Chamberlayne before that, mostly for her attitude and shitty service. She was always way over convinced of her hotness but you could corner her into providing a decent suck & fuck at times. I have kept track of her on fb and seems she got clean a few years ago but it definitely did not stick.
The pics in her ad http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/416958023252..
Are recent but show her best possible aspects and craftily do not show the large weeping sore on her right hand. She's working out of a crackhouse (with management in attendance) just off Leigh st downtown and while it's not the sketchiest spot I've boned a hooker in, one look at her, the sore and the place and I just turned and left. I guess she was surprised for a moment because she didn't come out after me shouting until I was turning the corner, car keys in hand.
Do yourselves a favor, pass this one.
QUOTE=FitzHugh;4617001-She had shitty service back then, and sure its still the same. Huge habit!
-----------------
I cannot comment on her service because she scammed me a few years ago. Was referred by a trusted monger who has since retired (RichmondGuy). Showed up at a boarding house on Hermitage and gave her funds to pay the landlord. Ten minutes later some dude walks in the room and said Candice had to leave, and that I should leave. Based on prior posts and my experience I would stay away. Sounds like the monkey will take her down again real soon.
-
01-17-20 17:24 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 116Asian Nikki
Has anyone seen this one? I remember she first started posting a couple weeks back and I tried setting something up but things never worked out and wanted to know if anyone has seen her since then. If not I'll see if I can set something up with her. Here is a recent link to an ad of her's.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/253907803928
-
01-17-20 13:30 #13198Regular Member

Posts: 2Who is the other girl? Any details on contacting her?
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 13:16 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 94MILF Jodi
Has anyone seen MILF Jodi recently? Have something set up with her later. Just wondering what to expect. What can I say. I'm a sucker for MILFS and GILFS. LOL.
-
01-17-20 12:22 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 1084Supposed to see her this afternoon. Will post how it goes. She's definitely hard to reach already tho.
Originally Posted by BandMan804
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 12:02 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 1084Violet
For some of you that like slim younger chicks, I've enjoyed her. Goes by violet for those that don't know her. Can be tough to catch available, but I like her.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/305131652214
-
01-17-20 11:35 #13194I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277That's Not the same person
That's not the same person.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 11:07 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 482Bad memories
Remember her all too well. A few years ago a mutual FB friend hooked us up. Immediately told me how great she was and all the guys wanted her. Was even more full of herself than roxanne. Scabs on her ankles, thighs, hands (she actually posted a pic of her scabbed up hand), all over. Crappy attitude.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 09:55 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 123Carly
Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by HumDingerMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 09:46 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 47Carly
Just wanted to give a warning about Carly. I met up with her at the gas station a few days ago. She gave her standard excuse, girl living with her won't let her bring guests over for whatever excuse this time. Whatever. Then she tells me to drive to this location to have some car play. I was hoping for more than that, but as was said a few days ago, I should have gotten a room, knowing how Carly rolls. We went to the location and she undressed and starts to climb over onto my lap. I stopped her and asked if she had a condom. She said no.
So what that told me is that it's perfectly normal for her to get with guys she doesn't know bareback. If that's a concern to you, as it is to me, steer clear.
-
01-17-20 07:18 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 1084No. Only is available now and then when she gets a room. Was in Midlothian near Chippenham. Not sure when she will be available again. I know she was through last night.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 06:51 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 53Vikki
Went seen Vikki this morning, she accommodated my early morning time which is greatly appreciated. Very friendly, personable, great head game, I was too big for anything else, but was a very nice visit $. 2 will repeat.
-
01-16-20 21:41 #13188I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Anna MILF
You OK with me posting for her. She asked me to do that. And tell all she is looking for new friends. She is cool, laid back, and no rush. Wants to please.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 21:18 #13187I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Point
I posted kryss last May.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
I've posted many ladies for all of us.
What's up with the here's her ad. All ladies post If they have to. I posted about hwe because she is new to the game again.










Reply With Quote





