Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Lowell
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 143
-
01-18-20 10:59 #23Banned Member

Posts: 307Justajohn is jjisback and shiney too
LOL.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
https://soundcloud.com/reggierebel/9a-1
Ok shiney or is it jjisback or justajohn or hanyolo LOL. You can have Cynthia but she prefers black cock over your Greek salad. She told me how you like her to fukkkk ya ass with a strap on. LOL. Just know I keep reciepts and I have proof for everything I speak unlike you do grandpa. But I love all my fans. You on my dik so hard. Wish you could ride it like Cynthia. Sorry grandpa I'm not gay. Happy hunting yall.
-
01-18-20 10:11 #22Senior Member

Posts: 193Retard
I will apologize, even though you insulted me first. LOL.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]
I would rather get along and share real information, than arguing and wasting time.
When it comes to the retard Hubat, I call him out because he is full of shit! Posts pics of girls that have not worked the streets in years, why have mongers out there looking for unicorns?
Not only is he a pathetic loser who fell in love with one of the dirtiest, drugged out, fat messes to work Lowell, look at all his post, they all talk about Cynthia. Hahahahaha.
Now he is a snitch as well. LOL a real detective to figure it out.
-
01-17-20 06:43 #21Senior Member

Posts: 516Retards
Its not just you JJisback, he has turned off the feature to receive messages from anyone.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 22:49 #20Senior Member

Posts: 54Jjis I had no clue you were even Just A John.
Until he said so. Haha. He dimed you out. I was just being a retard to you. Do remember chatting with you on here though. Long time ago. I hear you like to eat out hairy assholes. Is that true? I have the most hairiest. LOL. Come eat mine. I won't charge you a lot. If you can learn to be nicer to me, I'll hook you up with my raunchy wife. And her hot gf. I just posted their pics on the Worcester Forum Thread. You can get them for good low prices too. With my recommendation. I am for real about that. You have to apologize to me. For your words. I will do the same for you. We should be talking about pussy. Not hating on one another. An there is nothing wrong with being good buddies with people out here. Don't hate on having friends. Not cool man. Let's get back to being cool.
-
01-16-20 18:27 #19Senior Member

Posts: 193Retards. LOL
Two retards who think they know me. LOL.
One has never left a post on the Lowell thread and talks about his love of another man, thought gay love comments are frowned upon on this site? Hahahahaha.
The other is beyond retarded. I have never left a message on Cynthia's Facebook and certainly would not have a picture of a fat, drugged out ugly mess like her as a profile pic. You got some bad information little man, no grandpa here. Told you all you have to do is unlock me so I can actually leave you a message and I will gladly introduce myself. LOL hate cowards who leave messages in your inbox then block you from leaving one back.
-
01-16-20 12:56 #18Banned Member

Posts: 307Thanks to all my fans
You all have inspired me to go back into the lab and cut up this bob James track and write lyrics again. Everything you said about me is true. You all win. I wish I could be like you all. LOL. But thanks for the inspiration once again. The pen is mightier than the sword. About to cook up some new music like Cynthia and her mom cook crack LOL. Why'all can tell them that too and marry them. Wish all of you the best. Happy hunting everybody. Got a lot of screenshots and messages to work with. Thanks once again. For the fuel like the sun burns hydrogen and turns it into helium for me to LOL with. Hahahaha. Have fun out there Eskimo bruthas.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tub7EoRBwO0
-
01-16-20 11:02 #17Senior Member

Posts: 54You Johns eat my hairy asshole.
The most normal person on this Site is IsThataSw. I love that guy. I won't ever reference him about stupid shit. He is a pussy magnet. Doesn't even need to pay for it. He's better than everyone on this Site. Well Skatar and Iman are also cool. And Jack Mehoff. Also cool. And a few others. Just A John is a self righteous bastard.
-
01-16-20 10:57 #16Senior Member

Posts: 54This is the perfect Thread for me. Haha.
I get my jollies off on stupid rants. LOL. Hey Hubat you sound like an idiot. I wouldn't pay for you to eat my hairy asshole.
-
01-16-20 10:52 #15Banned Member

Posts: 307Damn
Crazy how they say I'm obsessed with Cynthia yet they obsessed with me. LOL.
Why are why'all concerned about what I post? LOL. I know why. Too bad you don't. But thanks for being concerned. I love all my fans.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwEoG2lJ5o
-
01-15-20 19:50 #14Banned Member

Posts: 307OK just a John lmao
Everybody who's a yes man and a zombie robot and who marries WGs liked your rant. Lmao but you was just a John before but now you Jjisback. Lmao. You fooling these cats but I know what's up grandpa LOL.
Originally Posted by JJisback
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 19:45 #13Banned Member

Posts: 307Lol
X-ray said he blocked me but still saw Cynthia's porn and jjisback is really just a John and he posts on all of Cynthia Facebook posts LOL he even made his profile pic and cover pic Cynthia LOL she told me about it and every thing about him LOL.
It's okay little white knight simps. Thanks for showing us who you really are. You both text Cynthia trynna get brownie points but she don't want why'all. She wants your money suckas lmao. I'm good over here while why'all commenting on her pics and licking her azzzzzzz eating shytttt sammiches lmao I got a surprise for all of you LOL watch and see lmao.
But keep hating and commenting on these WG fb posts LOL.
-
01-15-20 19:26 #12Banned Member

Posts: 307Lmao there is new talent
But you have to think like an addict does. Put your shoes in their shoes. Here's a hint. Go to methadone clinics. There's one on steadman street. Don't be scared to get out your vehicle and talk to females. Just some advice but I know most of why'all are old white men who scared to walk through the ghetto or walk among addicts soooooo you not going to find no new talent lmao. It's okay though and remember to stop commenting on Facebook WG posts but do what you want to do. Lmao I'm good over here even though y'all supporting a WG saying I beat her without any evidence yet she still friends with all the other ones she said beat her and she steals from the government.
-
01-14-20 18:49 #11Senior Member

Posts: 191JJ that's funny as shit.
I blocked Hub from seeing his posts a few months back and quite honestly the Lowell section is how I remember it. Before stalker came around. I've never loathed a member on here before, but that dude is straight up scum.
Not sure why anybody would want to see that Silent Cynthia porn with the greasy asscrack. Nevermind being proud of it. But to each there own.
-
01-14-20 08:04 #10Senior Member

Posts: 193Cynthia
Hey guys, obviously he is not stalking or obsessed with Cynthia. It must be all of us that are actually stalking her, we leave messages about her on everyone one of our posts, We steal her private pictures off her Facebook page daily and post them on here. She broke are hearts so bad that we can't never just get over her. If you want Cynthia, you can have Cynthia and all of Cynthia's lies. If the gangbang happens, we should find a girl like Cynthia, or Cynthia's mother. If you want to watch Cynthia's videos please like them so Cynthia can get likes. On another note, don't leave people messages then block them from leaving a message back. It's hilarious that someone thinks they know who I am (they got bad information from the girls. LOL) they are so far off it's rIdiculous (no grandpa here).
So glad they made this new section, hope everyone liked my rant!. Hahahahaha.
-
01-10-20 11:58 #9Banned Member

Posts: 307Lmao
Yo admin much love because you're a comedian like me. Nice move making a new category LOL don't know if that's the right word but still nice move. You must play chess too.
So I'm going to rant and rave on stupid shit because I'm stupid kid. LOL.
Special dedication to all you haters. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McJcDToEiyw.
Just because somebody says something about you doesn't mean it's true. Why'all can have Cynthia and all her lies. Her and her mom are both scam artists and ssdi frauds. Too bad you worry about me instead of them ripping off the government and taking money from those who really need it. I'm good over here LOL that's word to espinola panagop and ferullo and every simp LOL. New shit coming soon haaaaaanh.










Reply With Quote




