Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,131 to 29,145 of 41288
-
01-19-20 00:06 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 266Visiting Lexxi
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/776855239142
I saw this girl a few days ago even against some reveiws I saw on another website. Full discloser I only saw her because literally everyone else I was interested in would not respond. Anyway, she responded fairly quickly. Said she didn't believe I was actually coming because she had repeatedly been stood up. When I got to her location on philips and baymeadows she wouldn't give me anymore detail than it was in the back until I told her I was there and went around back. Then she said she was standing outside. I cautiously walked up and found her.
It is definitely not the cute blond in the pics. She is petite and fairly attractive, but she looked almost Hispanic to me. Got to business, she was nice at first and when she disrobed she is obviously about 3-4 months prego. BBBJ was ok if unenthusiastic. She wouldn't allow me to touch her breasts. I requested FS and she asked if I had a condom. I didn't and she said she doesn't supply them. I finished and when I didn't warn her I was going to blast she got mad and said she should give me a big tongue kiss.
Long story short, I have seen probably 200 providers in my time, and she was easily the top 5 worst I have ever had. I did finish, but in no way was happy when I left. I would never recommend her, and I would bet you would feel better after whacking it vs spending 70 for BJ QV only. With attitude to boot. And yes she will watch the clock and if you don't finish on time I would bet she would stop and kick you out.
-
01-18-20 17:01 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 1260At Quick Glance
I thought it was Alley Kat from back in the days. I wouldve been upset if she came back and didn't get my dick sucked by her.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 16:28 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 2131Should be?
She started as a cute face big waist Swan in Hooterville. Talk like she didn't know the other girls or associate with them. I met her before she started getting her bad reviews here about wanting mongers pay upfront and drive her to get candy before she did her part. I did it once because I thought she was just a one time thing. Then I would see her out there more often. After her promise of a great bbj then she was below average and blamed it on a bad tooth or some shit. I wouldn't pay her up front so I never repeated. A couple months later I seen her out and she was a lot skinner. Almost didn't recognize her. So I passed. A few months after that I contacted a girl on STG turned out to be her. She was even smaller. But wouldn't show me her body even tho she was only wearing a robe bra and granny panties that was hiding her loose skin. She was asking 60 then. I ended up dropping her back off at the house I picked her up at. Nowadays she asking for 125 qv from a 20/40 swan. Smh.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Mongers are the problem paying 80 and up for a few minutes of mediocre play. They all only worth 40. Period.
-
01-18-20 15:58 #12155Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info? Riah
Riah looks like a gem, comms were a little off, didn't get much out of her and just wanted a verification pic but she went ahead and suggested I buy her PH link, any info on her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/036446766097
-
01-18-20 13:42 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 1062Delusional Review No Go
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/439577585635
Saw this chick not too long ago. Thought I found a gem but it was a girl fatter and uglier then the pic. Dead fish experience, and attitude.
I was fooled into thinking high price meant quality. It was more delusion that got her posting these prices. She should be a SWAN or doing 60 specials.
-
01-18-20 12:01 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 176Plea
We'll it looks like Andi wins stg post of the year already.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/help-mom-needs-to-buy-us-food/291782354934
Pulling on our heart strings like that. Lmao.Last edited by TimesLikeThese; 01-18-20 at 12:04. Reason: Fixed link
-
01-18-20 11:58 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 909Man what's up with these does
So, Just price goes up and quality goes down and their imbecility only rises. I was at a lost of words when I got this. This is one of those providers who only upload a face pic. Like really. ?129300;129300;129300;129300;.
-
01-18-20 10:59 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 1107Astoria bust pics
Damn, that black girl looks like she could be pretty if not for, you know, mugshot.
Originally Posted by TwentyFourFrog
[View Original Post]
But that white girl looks like she got put through the dryer and someone forgot to put in the fabric softener.
Interesting bit from the article, though: Someone there had a beef with them and snitched, and that's why CSSO set up the bust. Hardly an "undercover investigation", but whatever sells those newspapers.
-
01-18-20 10:03 #12150Senior Member

Posts: 136Nice new Spinner
Decided to try something new and so glad I did. Not sure how new she is to this but she say she just started not to long and really prefers cam. But this girl was great and super chill. Skills we're great and the BBBJ was nice. Her pictures are resent and accurate. Nice little spinner body. Cute little tits. Great hygiene and room pretty decent. Small hint of cigarettes but not bad. I overall good experience and I've repeated with her before I decided to write a review. And both times were safe and very fun. Donation are the average. Not to sure about her menu. Guys definitely catch this one while the getting is good.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/038084925000
-
01-18-20 09:16 #12149Senior Member

Posts: 321Class
I have explored this subject with several providers I have known long term.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
Their opinion is that it means "I am unemployed and need to say something that sounds worthwhile".
In other words, it means nothing. Definitely not a student.
-
01-17-20 23:24 #12148Senior Member

Posts: 207Class
Court mandated diversion class =).
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 22:25 #12147Senior Member

Posts: 51Another Astoria Link With Pics Anyone Recognize The Girls?
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...AR3ZUSLVPYY6Y/
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 19:53 #12146Senior Member

Posts: 405Class
Looking through all the profiles on STG, I just can't believe how many of these women are still in school. They all say "I have class". Can't figure out what sort of class they would be attending.
-
01-17-20 18:19 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 47Venus is awesome too. Great pairing!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 17:59 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 1107Natalie
I wasn't going to chime in because it looked like plenty of others had (you can find my report if you search for her here), but it seemed that nobody specifically mentioned that she's starting one of her occasional visits this weekend, even though it was mentioned in the screen shotted ad from the original poster.
Originally Posted by Phillips99
[View Original Post]
I did inquire as to how many mario coins would be needed to see her and Venus together, and my piggy bank is a little too slim right now to try that this go around, but if one of you lucky bastards happens to experience one of her inaugural doubles, you'll have to at least mention here how it went.













Reply With Quote




