Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12155

    Any info? Riah

    Riah looks like a gem, comms were a little off, didn't get much out of her and just wanted a verification pic but she went ahead and suggested I buy her PH link, any info on her?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/036446766097

  2. #12154

    Delusional Review No Go

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/439577585635

    Saw this chick not too long ago. Thought I found a gem but it was a girl fatter and uglier then the pic. Dead fish experience, and attitude.

    I was fooled into thinking high price meant quality. It was more delusion that got her posting these prices. She should be a SWAN or doing 60 specials.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ODMxMDYxYzFjM2Y2NTBmYmZhZjQ5Y2QxMGZmMDA0NDRiNDE0YjA.jpg‎   MTA4MDMzOWYwY2UzMWVkYzVhNDY1ZmIyNTE2MzE5ZmZjZWQ2ODNi.jpg‎   MTg2MzcxNWI0Y2RmMTI2MTYzODQ4ODVkZWZkZjhhYzIwMjIyMDBk.jpg‎   NjM5MzMyNjdlMzg5NGQwZTY2ZTJlZmNiMTk4NGM5ZDg5ZWI5YzU.jpg‎  

  3. #12153

    Plea

    We'll it looks like Andi wins stg post of the year already.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/help-mom-needs-to-buy-us-food/291782354934


    Pulling on our heart strings like that. Lmao.
    Last edited by TimesLikeThese; 01-18-20 at 12:04. Reason: Fixed link

  4. #12152

    Man what's up with these does

    So, Just price goes up and quality goes down and their imbecility only rises. I was at a lost of words when I got this. This is one of those providers who only upload a face pic. Like really. ?129300;129300;129300;129300;.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200115-135245_TextNow.jpg‎  

  5. #12151

    Astoria bust pics

    Damn, that black girl looks like she could be pretty if not for, you know, mugshot.

    But that white girl looks like she got put through the dryer and someone forgot to put in the fabric softener.

    Interesting bit from the article, though: Someone there had a beef with them and snitched, and that's why CSSO set up the bust. Hardly an "undercover investigation", but whatever sells those newspapers.

  6. #12150

    Nice new Spinner

    Decided to try something new and so glad I did. Not sure how new she is to this but she say she just started not to long and really prefers cam. But this girl was great and super chill. Skills we're great and the BBBJ was nice. Her pictures are resent and accurate. Nice little spinner body. Cute little tits. Great hygiene and room pretty decent. Small hint of cigarettes but not bad. I overall good experience and I've repeated with her before I decided to write a review. And both times were safe and very fun. Donation are the average. Not to sure about her menu. Guys definitely catch this one while the getting is good.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/038084925000

  7. #12149

    Class

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    Looking through all the profiles on STG, I just can't believe how many of these women are still in school. They all say "I have class". Can't figure out what sort of class they would be attending.
    I have explored this subject with several providers I have known long term.

    Their opinion is that it means "I am unemployed and need to say something that sounds worthwhile".

    In other words, it means nothing. Definitely not a student.

  8. #12148

    Class

    Court mandated diversion class =).

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    Looking through all the profiles on STG, I just can't believe how many of these women are still in school. They all say "I have class". Can't figure out what sort of class they would be attending.

  9. #12147

    Another Astoria Link With Pics Anyone Recognize The Girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Astoria Raided in OP. Two arrested. Be careful. Esp in OP. Ht.
    https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...AR3ZUSLVPYY6Y/

  10. #12146

    Class

    Looking through all the profiles on STG, I just can't believe how many of these women are still in school. They all say "I have class". Can't figure out what sort of class they would be attending.

  11. #12145
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to chime in because it looked like plenty of others had (you can find my report if you search for her here), but it seemed that nobody specifically mentioned that she's starting one of her occasional visits this weekend, even though it was mentioned in the screen shotted ad from the original poster.

    I did inquire as to how many mario coins would be needed to see her and Venus together, and my piggy bank is a little too slim right now to try that this go around, but if one of you lucky bastards happens to experience one of her inaugural doubles, you'll have to at least mention here how it went.
    Venus is awesome too. Great pairing!

  12. #12144

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillips99  [View Original Post]
    She treated me right I'd have her on my short list but she only visits Jax occasionally. It's best to schedule in advance. She's not one to stay in a sketchy motel either which is a huge plus.
    I wasn't going to chime in because it looked like plenty of others had (you can find my report if you search for her here), but it seemed that nobody specifically mentioned that she's starting one of her occasional visits this weekend, even though it was mentioned in the screen shotted ad from the original poster.

    I did inquire as to how many mario coins would be needed to see her and Venus together, and my piggy bank is a little too slim right now to try that this go around, but if one of you lucky bastards happens to experience one of her inaugural doubles, you'll have to at least mention here how it went.

  13. #12143

    Thats like a high traffic area for cops

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Astoria Raided in OP. Two arrested. Be careful. Esp in OP. Ht.
    Not only clay county but jso and orange park police department hang around that area alot because people tend to be speeing around that area then traffic of people coming in and out thru gates to certain rooms. Well you get the idea.

  14. #12142

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Is she still frequenting the Blanding 295 area?
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She's became someone's ball-and-chain. Oops I meant someone's SO. LOL. As her fans, let's all give her a BIG CONGRADULATIONS!😃

    In other news: Sandy and Mandy are still thieving b!+ches.🤨
    Yep, same area. Saw her by the Publix over there. Perhaps she was waiting for her new SO, as it looks like that was the same day? I hope whatever it is works out for her, but it wouldn't appear that she's been swept away to a castle. BTW, I think the ads she posted were closer to right around the new year.

    As for Mandy, it's not news if it's not new! ;p.

  15. #12141

    Astoria

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Astoria Raided in OP. Two arrested. Be careful. Esp in OP. Ht.
    Apparently I haven't been keeping up with the Astoria. I thought it was an assisted living place now, not a low end motel?

    I mean, that wouldn't stop anyone from working out of there, but I thought the switch-over happened like two years ago or something? Or did it switch back? Hmm, some claims online that that was shut down a few months ago, I guess it's back to a $50/ night hotel.

    Anyways, I had decided that I wasn't going to visit anyone staying there. There was a place right down the street that was as sketchy as I could handle. I somehow doubt my opinion of the place will have changed.

    Of course, met a really sweet girl at the place down the road (that I can't seem to find on the map anymore) who ended up taking the H train out of town, unfortunately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape