Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,161 to 29,175 of 41305
-
01-17-20 18:19 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 47Venus is awesome too. Great pairing!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 17:59 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 1107Natalie
I wasn't going to chime in because it looked like plenty of others had (you can find my report if you search for her here), but it seemed that nobody specifically mentioned that she's starting one of her occasional visits this weekend, even though it was mentioned in the screen shotted ad from the original poster.
Originally Posted by Phillips99
[View Original Post]
I did inquire as to how many mario coins would be needed to see her and Venus together, and my piggy bank is a little too slim right now to try that this go around, but if one of you lucky bastards happens to experience one of her inaugural doubles, you'll have to at least mention here how it went.
-
01-17-20 17:50 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 64Thats like a high traffic area for cops
Not only clay county but jso and orange park police department hang around that area alot because people tend to be speeing around that area then traffic of people coming in and out thru gates to certain rooms. Well you get the idea.
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 17:46 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 1107Jen
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
Yep, same area. Saw her by the Publix over there. Perhaps she was waiting for her new SO, as it looks like that was the same day? I hope whatever it is works out for her, but it wouldn't appear that she's been swept away to a castle. BTW, I think the ads she posted were closer to right around the new year.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
As for Mandy, it's not news if it's not new! ;p.
-
01-17-20 17:33 #12141Senior Member

Posts: 1107Astoria
Apparently I haven't been keeping up with the Astoria. I thought it was an assisted living place now, not a low end motel?
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
I mean, that wouldn't stop anyone from working out of there, but I thought the switch-over happened like two years ago or something? Or did it switch back? Hmm, some claims online that that was shut down a few months ago, I guess it's back to a $50/ night hotel.
Anyways, I had decided that I wasn't going to visit anyone staying there. There was a place right down the street that was as sketchy as I could handle. I somehow doubt my opinion of the place will have changed.
Of course, met a really sweet girl at the place down the road (that I can't seem to find on the map anymore) who ended up taking the H train out of town, unfortunately.
-
01-17-20 16:01 #12140Senior Member

Posts: 263Raid in OP
Astoria Raided in OP. Two arrested. Be careful. Esp in OP. Ht.
-
01-17-20 14:35 #12139Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-17-20 10:59 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 199Spinner
If you find one? Please let ms know! I have been looking at some possibles, Blair, Ashlee and her friend Grace, maybe Ashton? But looking for the same az you! If I find one, will also let you know! Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 07:28 #12137Regular Member

Posts: 19Newbie
I have watched this board for many many years and want to thank all the contributors to this board. I went ahead and decided to start being account. All the information is learn from this board has saved me much time and trouble. I will be sharing my experiences and photographs and weblinks two providers dancers hookers massage therapist everything that I have I'll probably have about 60% in the next 3 or 4 days there is no specific order that I will post them in I will last all of my favorites I will let people that I think are being sex trafficked and I will share my experiences of stay the hell away either for safety reasons or hygiene reasons. I hope to add a lot to this board and it will not be just a Jacksonville thing because I do travel to Daytona Tampa St Pete Brunswick hinesville Gainesville lake City Tallahassee and Mobile Alabama I'll share a little bit from each City.
-
01-17-20 07:24 #12136Regular Member

Posts: 13Best post of 2020 so far. LOL!
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 07:20 #12135Regular Member

Posts: 13Ashton
I know Ashton has gone down hill in appearance over the past year but I have to say she is always quick to reply to text and always delivered in my dreams. Everything is basically on the menu and does so with enthusiasm. I love the fact that she pleasures herself when you are hitting it K9. That's a real turn on! Wish she would clean up a bit and get a better motel. She works out of Amer Best on Baymeadows and is budget friendly at 60 roses.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/945408409939
-
01-17-20 07:01 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 173Can't go wrong with Natalie. Several reviews here a simple search.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 00:50 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 443I reviewed her a while back
I know from the PM's I've received a few others have seen her. Sexy body, good skill set, but as Pipi mentioned, her handler. He's pretty controlling of her from what I gathered. She does a good job of not being an obvious clock watcher. But she will not stay over time and her handler starts blowing her up before the 30 minutes is even up so there's that.
Originally Posted by Phillips99
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 00:45 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 443She's been reviewed many times on here
All of them were positive and my experience with her was consistent the others.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 22:59 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 419Bella is real
I can confirm she is legit. Everything covered. Extremely shy.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




