Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,166 to 24,180 of 37359
-
01-17-20 11:35 #13194I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277That's Not the same person
That's not the same person.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 11:07 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 482Bad memories
Remember her all too well. A few years ago a mutual FB friend hooked us up. Immediately told me how great she was and all the guys wanted her. Was even more full of herself than roxanne. Scabs on her ankles, thighs, hands (she actually posted a pic of her scabbed up hand), all over. Crappy attitude.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 09:55 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 123Carly
Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by HumDingerMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 09:46 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 47Carly
Just wanted to give a warning about Carly. I met up with her at the gas station a few days ago. She gave her standard excuse, girl living with her won't let her bring guests over for whatever excuse this time. Whatever. Then she tells me to drive to this location to have some car play. I was hoping for more than that, but as was said a few days ago, I should have gotten a room, knowing how Carly rolls. We went to the location and she undressed and starts to climb over onto my lap. I stopped her and asked if she had a condom. She said no.
So what that told me is that it's perfectly normal for her to get with guys she doesn't know bareback. If that's a concern to you, as it is to me, steer clear.
-
01-17-20 07:18 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 1084No. Only is available now and then when she gets a room. Was in Midlothian near Chippenham. Not sure when she will be available again. I know she was through last night.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 06:51 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 53Vikki
Went seen Vikki this morning, she accommodated my early morning time which is greatly appreciated. Very friendly, personable, great head game, I was too big for anything else, but was a very nice visit $. 2 will repeat.
-
01-16-20 21:41 #13188I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Anna MILF
You OK with me posting for her. She asked me to do that. And tell all she is looking for new friends. She is cool, laid back, and no rush. Wants to please.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 21:18 #13187I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Point
I posted kryss last May.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
I've posted many ladies for all of us.
What's up with the here's her ad. All ladies post If they have to. I posted about hwe because she is new to the game again.
-
01-16-20 20:45 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 1774Here you go guys
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/306706176565
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 19:45 #13185Senior Member

Posts: 336Smoke
Is she still in Powhatan?
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 16:20 #13184Senior Member

Posts: 376Missing out
Agreed if a MILF Is your type she is certainly a must see, I was able to catch up with her this morning and it was a great session before work. She mentioned she had a couple no shows. What a lady, always fresh and clean, decent location, clean smoke free room, she is definitely a favorite of mine and I'm glad to see her when her availability and my schedule works out.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 16:05 #13183I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277UTR MILF from the past
Blonde, tight body spinner, 44. Looking for new friends. She's in the fan, nice location. Menu is open. Seniors HMU.
-
01-16-20 15:52 #13182I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Smoke grey
She never responds.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 14:35 #13181I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Retired MILF
A retired UTR after years is back in. White, tight bod, spinner, 40's looking for new friends. Menu is open. Reasonable, PM me for info. Tarrytown area.
-
01-16-20 12:45 #13180I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Guys
A UTR MILF 44, that's been out of the biz for a few years is back in. Blonde, very tight body, spinner, and tall. Menu is open and she is looking for new friends. PM me for info. Sampled her bbbjcimws today. Amazing!











Reply With Quote





