Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 1694
-
01-16-20 22:15 #749Senior Member

Posts: 475Lol
I'm not denying that he is real even, though I've never met a dude named Storm before.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 14:00 #748Senior Member

Posts: 1250While "her" gender seems ambiguous I agree that Happy's reviews always seem like advertisements and I have no faith in his posts.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:27 #747Banned Member

Posts: 128This girl is real, if you don't want to see her is your problem.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 03:44 #746Senior Member

Posts: 475Mr. Storm
If why'all cannot tell that Storm is CLEARLY a *post-op male* and that HappyF* cannot be trusted, then I have a bridge to sell you!
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 12:37 #745Senior Member

Posts: 235I wish
If only those ads were true!!
Originally Posted by GreyDaddyInTN
[View Original Post]
Why are "we" being punished with being forced to see the add from H-F anyway? Because people complained about him?
-
01-02-20 09:32 #744Senior Member

Posts: 747Thanks
Thanks for the tip. Happy has been Ignored.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 08:36 #743Senior Member

Posts: 189A no Happy new year
Wow! Thank you much for pointing that out.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 01:04 #742Senior Member

Posts: 87Just a Happy day after all
Wait, Jeep. You had to ONLY pay $40 for the 3 hours? Dang it, I just KNEW I got taken.
Originally Posted by JeepErky79
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 20:09 #741Senior Member

Posts: 428Thanks also
Thanks, I've never noticed that, it works great.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 17:42 #740Senior Member

Posts: 176Posts ignore
That worked great. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 10:19 #739Senior Member

Posts: 415HappyFuck in New Year
Happy New Year guys! For those who are not familiar with how to block "he who shall not be named" click on his screen name, then view profile, and click ignore posts. I, like most senior members am tired of his shit and I refuse to let him put a damper on 2020. Be safe and enjoy whatever delicious treats that shall come our way!
Originally Posted by JeepErky79
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 08:54 #738Senior Member

Posts: 428The post was stickied to the top with the future date by A2 as punishment to us in Nashville. If we are good maybe it will be gone when we arise Friday. But that probably won't be the end of Happy's fictionalized good fortune with providers very few say the same about.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 03:52 #737Senior Member

Posts: 235Agee
Also agree. Those who have been around know ego Happy Fk is and I personally don't believe anything he spits out. He just keeps changing his username to avoid suspicion an admin I suppose.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
Do you really think some new person REALLY meets every new girl first, has an amazing experience without any reliable mongers to back him up and "conveniently" all the others who report ghosting, different experiences, or bad experiences are a coincidence?
I consider him as fake as those ads that say "my husband is gone - $40 for 3 hours" lolol.
-
12-31-19 23:24 #736Senior Member

Posts: 151What TheRonChapman Said
Agreed, I'm not buying anything that Happy* says. There's a way to block his posts, right?
Also, I would like to know how he set the date on his post to a future date, so that it is the first post listed, no matter how many other posts there are. >
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 23:06 #735Senior Member

Posts: 266His secret is.
He's making almost all of this shit up. He is a former banned member who obviously has way more time on his hands than most people has. He's pimping known thieves and poor providers in some sort of 13 year old revenge plot. F that guy and his bullspit and F him in general for trying to set up people for trouble and let downs just because he couldn't conduct himself within the acceptable amount of self control. You know, this site saves guys from a lot of trouble and helps them make good use of their funds and time. Then you get some jack wagon who can't get along and is all butt hurt because he's not allowed to run his own agenda and you get bad information.
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
I would love it if other members had the balls to call this guy out as well and let guys that maybe don't use the site as much or legit newbies not get burned by one butt hurt asshat.
Just my. 02.
I hope I don't get banned for having enough of that guy. AND, I do not mention his former handle because that would give him too much d=credit and is exactly what he wants. Keep playing his game on his terms. Well F that, I am going to raise a flag every time I think its him and HappF**k is him.











Reply With Quote





