Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1690
-
01-25-20 20:54 #760Senior Member

Posts: 1305Sorry for the late response.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
Trusted providers would often be on the hook and then they would turn and set up mongers to be arrested. LEO would use them I remember one that was trusted and was legit. But (shady) and she got caught herself by LEO. Then LEO allowed her to rope in mongers still.
This was maybe 2007 or so.
Almost always urban myth. You guys are not DPR and this is not Silk Road. Buying a blowjob is a misdemeanor in Tennessee. Chicks aren't going to be able to work a deal for what are essentially parking tickets plus hookers make shit witnesses.
A2
-
01-25-20 16:00 #759Senior Member

Posts: 90Not a fan
Not liking the "new" f-up screen. Too much crap on there as it is.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 18:55 #758Senior Member

Posts: 253Pop up ad
A couple of days after I posted about the mystery box it filled with ads. Guess it's just the price for a free Fourm.
Originally Posted by MacJayii
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-20 16:31 #757Senior Member

Posts: 275I think it is just another type of ad.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-20 00:48 #756Banned Member

Posts: 128Mystery box
Mystery box.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
Pic.
-
01-19-20 13:29 #755Senior Member

Posts: 253Mystery box
I've seen it for a couple of days myself. Haven't seen negative effects, yet. Maybe A2 can chime in on this UFB (unidentified Forming Box).
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 12:18 #754Senior Member

Posts: 90Same here.
Getting the box as well.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 10:59 #753Senior Member

Posts: 357What is this box?
Starting this weekend every page I go to on this site a transparent long rectangular box pops up on my screen. I can close it, but when I go to another page, there it is again. Anyone else experiencing this on this site?
-
01-18-20 03:51 #752Senior Member

Posts: 511Gender question.
Fine, I'll tofft and report back. That's a very pretty pussy. Might just be man made.
-
01-17-20 23:30 #751Senior Member

Posts: 475Can "approve" that? And 5'10 dudes can get get male to female genital surgery.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 18:56 #750Banned Member

Posts: 128Storm vu
She is real woman.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
Pics can approve that.
-
01-16-20 22:15 #749Senior Member

Posts: 475Lol
I'm not denying that he is real even, though I've never met a dude named Storm before.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 14:00 #748Senior Member

Posts: 1250While "her" gender seems ambiguous I agree that Happy's reviews always seem like advertisements and I have no faith in his posts.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:27 #747Banned Member

Posts: 128This girl is real, if you don't want to see her is your problem.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 03:44 #746Senior Member

Posts: 475Mr. Storm
If why'all cannot tell that Storm is CLEARLY a *post-op male* and that HappyF* cannot be trusted, then I have a bridge to sell you!
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






