Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 37369
-
01-17-20 06:51 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 53Vikki
Went seen Vikki this morning, she accommodated my early morning time which is greatly appreciated. Very friendly, personable, great head game, I was too big for anything else, but was a very nice visit $. 2 will repeat.
-
01-16-20 21:41 #13188I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Anna MILF
You OK with me posting for her. She asked me to do that. And tell all she is looking for new friends. She is cool, laid back, and no rush. Wants to please.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 21:18 #13187I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Point
I posted kryss last May.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
I've posted many ladies for all of us.
What's up with the here's her ad. All ladies post If they have to. I posted about hwe because she is new to the game again.
-
01-16-20 20:45 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 1775Here you go guys
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/306706176565
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 19:45 #13185Senior Member

Posts: 336Smoke
Is she still in Powhatan?
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 16:20 #13184Senior Member

Posts: 376Missing out
Agreed if a MILF Is your type she is certainly a must see, I was able to catch up with her this morning and it was a great session before work. She mentioned she had a couple no shows. What a lady, always fresh and clean, decent location, clean smoke free room, she is definitely a favorite of mine and I'm glad to see her when her availability and my schedule works out.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 16:05 #13183I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277UTR MILF from the past
Blonde, tight body spinner, 44. Looking for new friends. She's in the fan, nice location. Menu is open. Seniors HMU.
-
01-16-20 15:52 #13182I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Smoke grey
She never responds.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 14:35 #13181I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Retired MILF
A retired UTR after years is back in. White, tight bod, spinner, 40's looking for new friends. Menu is open. Reasonable, PM me for info. Tarrytown area.
-
01-16-20 12:45 #13180I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Guys
A UTR MILF 44, that's been out of the biz for a few years is back in. Blonde, very tight body, spinner, and tall. Menu is open and she is looking for new friends. PM me for info. Sampled her bbbjcimws today. Amazing!
-
01-16-20 10:50 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 1084Powhatan Smoke
If you have seen her before, you know she's nice. She's had some issues today and it would be nice to show her some love. Goes by Smoke Grey if you look her up. Tall nice looking brunette that's mature and will treat you good. If your a contributor to the board, inbox me for her number. Although she does have an ad.
-
01-15-20 17:17 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 694Why take chances?
Especially when known quality providers are available. Vikki is still running specials and always brings her A game.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...333&cityid=475
-
01-15-20 14:06 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 123Candy
I knew a Candy A back in the day on JD. This ain't her.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:30 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 342Candy (Candace)
I really appreciate having seen your and Tidad's post as I had spoken with her last night and was actually in the process of getting up with her this weekend. Moving on now, LOL.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 10:09 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 169Pics are Dolly Leigh LOL
I can't imagine the pics are even close.
Originally Posted by TexasHoldEm
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





