Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 13917
-
01-16-20 19:06 #5757Regular Member

Posts: 5Sorry but I'm new here. What's CLL and VAC? Prices?
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 18:49 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 387Lt
That place has gotten some bad reviews on the private incall thread. Pretty sure a lot of us don't use them. Stick to VAC or CLL, can't go wrong with the girls there.
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 00:29 #5755Senior Member

Posts: 7266Going to need some solid kgirls refs. Which I doubt you have? You might be able to get into 1 by submitting your personal drivers license, work phone # and etc to ref you so you're not "le"!
Originally Posted by OldBull56
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion never send over your personal dl or work info. Down the road it can be very embarrassing.
-
01-16-20 00:22 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 75Littletokyo
How about littletokyolv?
Originally Posted by GuinessGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 21:09 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 70All Bolt On's. ?
Is it just me, or are all the girls at these three places (VAC, GLV, CLL) sporting Bolt Ons?
Do any of them have natural tits?
-
01-15-20 15:17 #5752Regular Member

Posts: 23Is he legit?
That's a ton of reviews. I assumed she was fake. Here is her IG.
Originally Posted by Nightwalker9
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/mslopezz_/?hl=en
-
01-14-20 14:19 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 78Fake as hell!
I almost booked her like 8 years ago with the same pic.
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 22:19 #5750Senior Member

Posts: 75You can also try
Littletokyolv.com and privatedelight. Ch.
Originally Posted by OldBull56
[View Original Post]
I personally like little tokyo and girlfriendlv though.
-
01-13-20 19:23 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 353Translations
Here is one of them. Look in the "in-call private apartment" thread for 2 more of them. Post #1651 and #1644.
Originally Posted by OldBull56
[View Original Post]
https://www.girlfriendlv.com/
-
01-13-20 16:36 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 216Vegasasianclub and GirlfriendLV.
Originally Posted by OldBull56
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 10:17 #5747Regular Member

Posts: 11On my way to Vegas
Hi,
Originally Posted by DlVegasRoller1
[View Original Post]
Regular member out of OH and coming to Vegas in 10 days. Trying to figure out where to verify self. Figured out kgirl agency, but cannot translate VAC and GFLV no which way I query them. Looking forward to playing out west! Thanks.
-
01-13-20 03:44 #5746Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484To make it shore stay away from ghetto looking girls. 98% of the time they will scam you.
Originally Posted by BoxPounder
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 23:44 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 7266Lately it has been. Many girls ask for pic of you and current dl. Don't do it. Just my 2 centavos.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
And. Listcrawler being a lower tier site. Wouldn't be surprised if its le just waiting for someone to take the bait and show up?
-
01-12-20 22:52 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 742Visiting in 2 weeks,
Doing my home work ahead oof time. Texted a Girl off of STG. Quoted $3 for the hr. Then wanted a pic. Is that a normal thing? I've seen some escorts. But I give info. And never have been asked to send a pic. Its a mixed girl. Her number is 702 659 2330. And she's on list crawler. But I can't read the reviews. I'll take what help I can get. Thanks.
-
01-12-20 21:27 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 362Anyone one got anything on this tart?











Reply With Quote




