Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12128

    Lana utr

    I read the reviews in Daytona in utr section and was sold after doing my homework. Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Worth every penny, drop of gas and time spent going to meet her. Every review is spot on and I will agree with them 1000%. If you have the resources $$. 5 because it is definitely higher than usual but no bs and an awesome time. She is south of Jacksonville in the palm coast area, I made the drive and would do it again right now, if my life would allow for that, or if she lived closer my bank account would be in trouble. Will definitely share with sr members as we want to treat this one super right.

  2. #12127
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #12126

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillips99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. A DB lurker hanging around outside is a deal breaker for me
    I haven't made a post in years. I used to dream in Orlando a lot. I messaged this post cause my buddy showed me it. No joke, she using one of my ex gf pics. I had to see if it was really her. This chick posting sent me pics. She has a busted face. Dude lurker is always a no go in my book.

    Mike.

  4. #12125
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, like always she was great when she started. Says its temporary for her kids but she's been doing it for a while in gainesville and has her dope boy is driving her around. You will probably be texting with her handler.
    Thanks man. A DB lurker hanging around outside is a deal breaker for me.

  5. #12124

    Good Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Extremely interested in Natalie, has anyone ever had a dream of her? Or worse, a nightmare?
    She treated me right I'd have her on my short list but she only visits Jax occasionally. It's best to schedule in advance. She's not one to stay in a sketchy motel either which is a huge plus.

  6. #12123

    Long legs

    I've seen her before, like always she was great when she started. Says its temporary for her kids but she's been doing it for a while in gainesville and has her dope boy is driving her around. You will probably be texting with her handler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillips99  [View Original Post]
    I'll likely TOFTT and report unless one of you guys would be so kind as to post or PM me that it's a waste of time. She seemed cool via text.

    I'd love a heads up if you've had a nightmare or have some wisdom.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/702182134224

  7. #12122

    Katie AKA Tigerpaw

    Just spent some time with this gal, she did everything she advertises. Communication is swift and on point along with her BBBJ Skills wow! She is very down toneart and sweet great experience. Will enjoy time with her again. Only downaide ia her pics are out date and she is heavier but still very nice girl.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...aw&clients=men

  8. #12121

    The elusive unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    I've taken a break for a few months but now have a itching desire, or baby Mike has a desire, to pound a nice tight spinner. But one that doesn't have a short menu and offers decent service at a decent coin. Any recomendations?
    Pretty much sounds like what we are all looking for. If anyone, anywhere, finds one, let us all know.

  9. #12120
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are positive reviews on her, for what it's worth. Not a fan of EM, but its something.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/search-8023659
    Thanks! I didn't check there. More soon if I can catch up with her.

  10. #12119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    I May Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a suggestion for a good car date location, maybe Mandarin area for daytime? DM please.
    Just have to tell me what part of Mandarin do you plan to do your car date at. Shoot a PM if you wish.

  11. #12118

    Any thoughts?

    Extremely interested in Natalie, has anyone ever had a dream of her? Or worse, a nightmare?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E51C39F3-E972-443E-A8BC-E1BFA4D8FDB9.jpg‎  

  12. #12117
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillips99  [View Original Post]
    I'll likely TOFTT and report unless one of you guys would be so kind as to post or PM me that it's a waste of time. She seemed cool via text.

    I'd love a heads up if you've had a nightmare or have some wisdom.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/702182134224
    There are positive reviews on her, for what it's worth. Not a fan of EM, but its something.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/search-8023659

  13. #12116

    Looking for recommendations

    I've taken a break for a few months but now have a itching desire, or baby Mike has a desire, to pound a nice tight spinner. But one that doesn't have a short menu and offers decent service at a decent coin. Any recomendations?

  14. #12115
    Thanks for the heads up TwentyFour.

    Anybody else have any recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyFourFrog  [View Original Post]
    Kandy doesn't have private residential incall but does incall in decent places and is definitely.

    Low drama, laid back and gets into pleasing. I've been a repeater and plan to to continue.

  15. #12114

    Sophie on the westside

    Ad here.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/233628588316

    I think this is a name change of another provider, but tineye can't find anything on her photos, either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape