Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14470
    I've wondered about her too. Saw her several times a couple years ago and she disappeared. Haven't seen her ad in a long time. She was from D. C. So I wonder if she moved back or just got out of the business.

  2. #14469

    Reanne

    I saw Reanne again today. I am totally addicted to this girl. One of the most intense GFE and PSE experiences (yes, the two can be hybridized) that I've had in years. She is explosive, has some serious skills, and is very open and accommodating. By the way, she looks great in her picture on the Angel's website, but she looks even better in person. She has amazing tits and a georgous ass. She is a sweetheart, too, and a pleasure to get to know. Treat her well please, and be generous. As usual, senior members feel free to message if you want details.

  3. #14468

    Lilia

    I had a very enjoyable visit with Lilia today: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2960451* I have known her for a number of years and I'm always amazed at what a gorgeous woman she is. In the days of TER she was one of the very few I rated a "10" on appearance and she hasn't changed a bit. If anything, she looked better today than I remembered from before. In addition, I've always found scheduling to be easy and her communication excellent.

    As has been mentioned at times her menu is a bit limited although FS is available. Today I just did the basic massage and HJ happy ending. While not everyone may be interested she gives a pretty good actual massage. And I was definitely a happy camper when I left which isn't always the case for his old monger!

  4. #14467

    Big black tits

    Is kirkwood michelle around still? I never got a chance to experience her. Does anybody have a good recommendation for some nice big black tits?

  5. #14466

    Scarlett

    The Scarlett you see on her website are, surprise, not her! She does have a great personality but would I call her a spinner? Not really. She does aim to please and that she does.

  6. #14465
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDuke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Kylie's been booted out of the angels? They had a message on Snapchat saying she is out because of doing something they disagree with but no indication as to what.
    Well, only she and the person running it know the truth, but based on past comments from the angels and other people, she has picked up a pretty nasty nose candy habit and they likely don't want to risk her getting caught and trying to turn them all in as part of a deal to get out of trouble. Rumor is she has had the police come to her place a couple times now looking with warrants looking for product. She was never that good of a provider to begin with, people just got enamored with the big boobs but her quality of service really dropped off from when she started and was totally GFE.

  7. #14464

    CY Massage (formerly ZY Massage)

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM1430  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on Zy / Cy massage on Manchester Rd. Maybe I'm just not finding any records using the search tools. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    This store is now called CY Massage. Just reopened under new management. I have been a few times and had two different masseuses. Good massage, only massage but probably because it is new and just getting going. I will try it again in a few weeks and let you know.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/154142

  8. #14463

    Isabella a couple Requests

    Quick review for friends on Isabella:

    This girl is a pretty latina. She's on the thicker side, but I wouldn't call her a BBW. More of a curvy girl. I had a meh massage. Light tough with no therapeutic to it at all. Towards the end of the hour she went to town with a nice sloppy BBBJ. She's worth it in a pinch only.

    Couple requests to everyone in the community. Does anyone have working contact information for Mia at Bodywork or the super busty Kim from a A Natural healing Touch?

  9. #14462
    Sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM1430  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on Zy / Cy massage on Manchester Rd. Maybe I'm just not finding any records using the search tools. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

  10. #14461
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDuke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Kylie's been booted out of the angels? They had a message on Snapchat saying she is out because of doing something they disagree with but no indication as to what
    Checked their site and Kylie, Ell, and some other girls are gone too.

  11. #14460

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Flstn96  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for info on her as well.
    I tried TTOFTT but she never got back with me. Requires a phone call for information, which I did. Crickets. Took my money elsewhere.

  12. #14459
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #14458

    Kylie

    Anyone know why Kylie's been booted out of the angels? They had a message on Snapchat saying she is out because of doing something they disagree with but no indication as to what.

  14. #14457

    Any info on Zy massage in Glendale?

    I couldn't find anything on Zy / Cy massage on Manchester Rd. Maybe I'm just not finding any records using the search tools. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

  15. #14456

    Zen Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    My regular place was closed and found myself outside of Zen. Have never had a good experience there, but didn't look busy and didn't feel like driving wherever else to take a chance. Went in, and nobody came to front -- first warning sign. Was pulling away and a very tired looking woman came out motioning me back in. RULE 23: never go back in when this occurrs . I did. . Lay there like 20 minutes, woman comes in and sez "can't do hour. Half hour. " RULE 37: Always leave when that happens. I didn't. So, woman proceeds to take phone call for 10 minutes with obvious weirdo in which she's just yelling "No we din do that" into phone. . Then the cd player in the room starts screaming "battery low" so she starts ducking with that, as the phone rings and dudes start showing up like Cardinals Opening Day tickets are on sale. She goes to another room to get another cd player and, no shit, it also starts yelling 'battery low'. By this time, she's just beside herself with the hilarity. I get a 10 minute massage and a goddamn SNL skit, for $50. First time in 20 years I've given zero tip, and she followed me out the door asking for one. Zen , never again.
    Well, sounds like you hit a patch of bad luck. There is probably a reason your regular place which I assume is Jasmine was closed and why Zen was very busy. The two massage stores are nothing alike. Occasionally you will be able to run into a worker that really likes you or has a her own in interpretation of the way they normally do massage at Zen. But for the most part it is clean, well managed, and does a great Asian massage with body scrub. None of the stores deal with being busy very well because they are all trying to make as much money as they can. And if they can get you undressed and in a room, it is harder to just leave. They never want to lose not even one guest if they have a room open. I have fallen asleep waiting sometimes but hell I had nothing else to do. And yes, you must have really wanted something last night to ignore all of the signs that you should have gone home and had free self service. Ha. There are stores that will be around long after the Chen Shengs and Jasmines of the area are gone and that is because they do the hard work behind the scenes to make sure they stay open. YMMV but I like Zen and I have had great luck there both getting all kinds of massages from many different masseuses. Jasmine will not make it, Classic Spa just changed owners so it will probably not make it either once they get the girls back from Chicago that put them on the map. If you are really looking for a massage, Zen is still one of the best places to go to get that. If you are looking for what they are selling at Jasmine and Chen Sheng, well all I can say is get it now before it is gone. It is not a sustainable business model because the bosses trade long term business stability for making fast money today. Some day they will relax then sex business laws and it will not matter what is going on in the AMPs but until then, you are best getting a private provider to do your "massage" and just go to the AMPs for an inexpensive massage with an exotic woman. Very entertaining reading. Made my day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape