Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 11015
-
01-17-20 10:18 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 2184Tna
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
Yes this seems to be a sustained DDoS attack that is lasting over a couple days. Even using a middleware like cloudfare to filter attacking requests, they are not able to sustain their integrity. With all the money they are collecting in membership dues. They need to spend more in upping their tech game. Sad. I use them as a starting point, filtering out the fake reviews. The pics is mostly what I go for.
Originally Posted by CalvinSeeksFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 15:18 #1234Regular Member

Posts: 7TNA ok now?
I mostly use TNA and been having account for years.
Originally Posted by RahulDwarka
[View Original Post]
TNA just renewed their pages?
Hopefully okay to use it again.
-
01-15-20 19:57 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 533TNA Down
They added a filter page that prompts you to check a box to verify you aren't a robot which sort of looks like the previous error page. If you check the I'm not a robot box, you will get directed back to their site. Looks like people have been back since about 1 pm today.
Originally Posted by RahulDwarka
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 18:16 #1232Regular Member

Posts: 11There is an ongoing DDOS attack on.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 16:53 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 61It is back up.
That sucks LOL.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:31 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 533TNA down
I get the same. I saw it last night.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:16 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 184Yes, TNA is down
Definitely down.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:15 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 96I get the same message. It would appear that they're under some sort of cyber-attack. I'm sure they'll be back up in a day or so.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:14 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 340TNA down?
Anyone else having issues with TNA?
I get the following:
Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 • 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.
Access denied.
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Thanks.
-
01-15-20 02:36 #1226Banned Member

Posts: 964ISO Bella STG
I remember some banter about this girl but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any experience with her? Menu, rates, overall attitude?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/003765100949
-
01-14-20 14:20 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 217Extra Coco Comments
I was offline most of the weekend so I'm just now catching up on the thread about Coco. A few additional notes about Coco. Someone asked about her age, 25-30 I would say. I've always had a great time with her, usually when I elect for the GFE svc. I am not too much of a breast guy myself, I linger on the BBBJ and sometimes BBBJCIM. But as always YMMV. Sounds like one guy who visited recently had a mixed experience not as good as I would have expected. Feel free to PM me if you would like to compare notes further.
I think the thing about her finding you in the parking lot is only for 1st timers. After that you know which apartment she's in.
-
01-14-20 12:37 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 26Leilanni Moore
When I saw her last VIP was for Greek.
Originally Posted by NinoSugar
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 11:55 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 121VIP is FS. All safety.
Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 08:48 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 62Jenna
Hi guys,
Is Jenna FS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Popular-Demand!%26%23128156%3 B-5-Star-Reviews-%26%23129321%3 B-Come-Check-%26%2310004%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Me-Off-Your-TDL%26%2310071%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.
-
01-14-20 01:38 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 70Do you have a contact or a link. She sounds ideal. Thank you.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





