Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 735 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 11015
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1235

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues with TNA?

    I get the following:

    Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.

    Access denied.

    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinSeeksFun  [View Original Post]
    I mostly use TNA and been having account for years.

    TNA just renewed their pages?

    Hopefully okay to use it again.
    Yes this seems to be a sustained DDoS attack that is lasting over a couple days. Even using a middleware like cloudfare to filter attacking requests, they are not able to sustain their integrity. With all the money they are collecting in membership dues. They need to spend more in upping their tech game. Sad. I use them as a starting point, filtering out the fake reviews. The pics is mostly what I go for.

  2. #1234

    TNA ok now?

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    There is an ongoing DDOS attack on.
    I mostly use TNA and been having account for years.

    TNA just renewed their pages?

    Hopefully okay to use it again.

  3. #1233

    TNA Down

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    There is an ongoing DDOS attack on.
    They added a filter page that prompts you to check a box to verify you aren't a robot which sort of looks like the previous error page. If you check the I'm not a robot box, you will get directed back to their site. Looks like people have been back since about 1 pm today.

  4. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues with TNA?

    I get the following:

    Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.

    Access denied.

    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

    Thanks.
    There is an ongoing DDOS attack on.

  5. #1231

    It is back up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    I get the same. I saw it last night.
    That sucks LOL.

  6. #1230

    TNA down

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues with TNA?

    I get the following:

    Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.

    Access denied.

    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

    Thanks.
    I get the same. I saw it last night.

  7. #1229

    Yes, TNA is down

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues with TNA?

    I get the following:

    Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.

    Access denied.

    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

    Thanks.
    Definitely down.

  8. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues with TNA?

    I get the following:

    Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.

    Access denied.

    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

    Thanks.
    I get the same message. It would appear that they're under some sort of cyber-attack. I'm sure they'll be back up in a day or so.

  9. #1227

    TNA down?

    Anyone else having issues with TNA?

    I get the following:

    Error 1020 Ray I'd: 5559213 bdb22 e382 • 2020-01-15 16:12:11 UTC.

    Access denied.

    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

    Thanks.

  10. #1226

    ISO Bella STG

    I remember some banter about this girl but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any experience with her? Menu, rates, overall attitude?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...i/003765100949

  11. #1225

    Extra Coco Comments

    I was offline most of the weekend so I'm just now catching up on the thread about Coco. A few additional notes about Coco. Someone asked about her age, 25-30 I would say. I've always had a great time with her, usually when I elect for the GFE svc. I am not too much of a breast guy myself, I linger on the BBBJ and sometimes BBBJCIM. But as always YMMV. Sounds like one guy who visited recently had a mixed experience not as good as I would have expected. Feel free to PM me if you would like to compare notes further.

    I think the thing about her finding you in the parking lot is only for 1st timers. After that you know which apartment she's in.

  12. #1224

    Leilanni Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about her too. She I offering VIP now whatever that means for her. I hope it means she's open to getting her face painted.
    When I saw her last VIP was for Greek.

  13. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Is Jenna FS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Popular-Demand!%26%23128156%3 B-5-Star-Reviews-%26%23129321%3 B-Come-Check-%26%2310004%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Me-Off-Your-TDL%26%2310071%3 B%26%2365039%3 B
    VIP is FS. All safety.

  14. #1222

    Jenna

    Hi guys,

    Is Jenna FS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Popular-Demand!%26%23128156%3 B-5-Star-Reviews-%26%23129321%3 B-Come-Check-%26%2310004%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Me-Off-Your-TDL%26%2310071%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.

  15. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm new on the board and hope this is the right way to share a useful find. If I leave out something useful or if my post is otherwise rough around the edges, let me know and I'll work to learn and improve.

    Anyways, I recently stumbled upon Coco and while she's not for everyone, I think she's a unique find that some of you might be interested in knowing about too. She's a somewhat Americanized Asian provider with a discrete incall in Bellevue. Her service is really good, she offer both a standard and a full GFE option and I've tried both. Both are good value for the level of service.

    Link: https://gfegps.********.com/2019/09/...ttle-Coco.html.

    In terms of looks, she's very skinny so for guys like me who love very skinny Asians, she's a fit, no pun intended. On the other hand, if you prefer someone with more hips and ass, she's probably not for you. Face-wise, she's pretty but not model-level, more like one of the hot Asian Coeds in college who I wished I had dated.

    One thing I like about Coco is she speaks much more English than most Chinese and Korean providers. She's clearly been here for a while and is somewhat Americanized. She has a friendly and funny personality.

    Great BBBJ skills, she can go fast or slo-mo. She's up for taint-play, BLS, and extended BBBJ work which I love. In FS she's very very tight and very vocal and engaged. I usually finish either CIM or K9.

    If I'm lower on cash I go for her standard service which is already pretty awesome. But when possible I spring for her GFE option which is one of the best I've had in Seattle. Either way, she has a spectacular head game and a very tight pussy. Two big pluses for me.

    Don't hesitate to ask me questions here or via PM. Thanks!
    Do you have a contact or a link. She sounds ideal. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape