Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 10406
-
01-20-20 05:05 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 342Haha, was thinking the same thing!
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 01:45 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 70VintageRedhead in porn
This is a scene someone posted before of her. I remember there being some raving reviews about meeting up with her. Regret that I didn't sooner now that she's 500 ppm.
Originally Posted by Morrakiu
[View Original Post]
http://www.rodneymoore.com/rms/moder...ey-trailer.php
-
01-19-20 10:46 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 173Cameron carson
Not sure what happened in my post, but it should be four $, not two, though she did then offer three for a hh. Calls her style soft and sensual.
Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 09:07 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 147"I'm also open minded to please high level of ardor I desire and reciprocate the feeling. ".
Haha!! Okay that was hilarious.
-
01-19-20 00:52 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 96Wish we could contact
She sounds HOT are. D. Sort of a horrible tease though since there doesn't seem to be any way to set up a appointment.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
Boink.
-
01-19-20 00:38 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 173Cameron carson
Russian hottie in town for a few days to few weeks, depending on if she finds the right guy. $$ minimum, safety girl.
https://www.seeking.com/member/41778...2-f0bca60ebec2
-
01-19-20 00:04 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 338Can you atleast share her pic?
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 21:49 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 286CamCamilla's bio
She lists "Some College" in her bio, which is very copacetic with the rest of her writing.
Originally Posted by WFM20
[View Original Post]
My favorite line of hers:
"I'm also open minded to please high level of ardor I desire and reciprocate the feeling. ".
WTF indeed!
-
01-18-20 17:19 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 220Tight Asian Pussy.
Is the best. This isn't going to be very helpful because she's hidden her SA profile and only lets guys she contacts view her but I recently had a visit with littlestar9780. Damn that pussy was good. We spent the night in a hotel and fucked several times, all CIP. I sometimes take a long time the 2nd and definitely the 3rd rounds but not with her. Perfect size, perfect sensation, no problems with MSOG with her. Like most Asian girls (who are actually from Asia and not here) the BBBJ was tentative and slow and I had to encourage her but other than that I left drained and very satisfied after I rolled over in the morning and busted another one in her. $2. 5 plus room, will definitely repeat.
-
01-18-20 15:30 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 179Maybe she got a thesaurus for Christmas?
Originally Posted by WFM20
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 12:11 #2146Regular Member

Posts: 13CamCamilla
This one's profile reads like it was generated by a bot programmed to play Scrabble. Alacrity, perpetuate, ardor, supercilious. WTH?
https://www.seeking.com/member/700fe...4-8dff03a660d8
-
01-17-20 18:30 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 67Sweet-heart
https://www.seeking.com/member/47b07...0-2fac6f2cb396
Just got ghosted by this one for a m&g. She said she got cold feel saying she has never done this before and has been on the site since Nov 2019. Has anyone seen her?
-
01-17-20 14:08 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 500Marcymonstah
If you have time to kill that day go for it, she's feisty for sure and gets mega wet but I honestly don't care how freaky a girl gets, if she's wasting my time, I'm not for it. So up to you, will she give you a good time, yes.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 20:26 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 2184Marcymonstah
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
RD go fill 'er up man. For 300 there is only upside here. She will show. Just smooth talk her and make her think she is getting a long term arrangement if things go really smooth. Report back dude, heard she is a submissive little thing.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 15:08 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 220She actually came back and said she'd do 3. I dunno, I hate time mgmt issues but a lot of guys on here found her great once they got in the room. I'm on the fence.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




