Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11119

    It depends

    It depends on the provider and the kind of connection you have with the provider.

    Personally I've had a couple that insisted on it.

    Back when “ go to massage “ was open, one of my favorites there made it her mission to make sure I shot twice.

    So as always your mileage will vary

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Is there any AMPs that offer msog?
    .

  2. #11118

    Lol

    I thought I was the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.

  3. #11117

    Question

    Is there any AMPs that offer msog?

  4. #11116
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowGuy07  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever check out CEO spa? Saw an ad and am extremely tempted LOL
    You should TOFTT.

  5. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    I'm giddy from a session I just had at Flanders. New Japanese girl. Cute, young and fun. Her name sounds like Yokali.
    Go ahead and post a detailed session report.

  6. #11114
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Good news is YamYam is back, https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519..

    Not so good news, looks like her prices have gone up quite a bit.
    Also it says Point Loma so I wonder if she already moved out of mission valley.

  7. #11113

    Flanders

    I'm giddy from a session I just had at Flanders. New Japanese girl. Cute, young and fun. Her name sounds like Yokali.

  8. #11112

    CEO Spa

    Anyone ever check out CEO spa? Saw an ad and am extremely tempted LOL.

  9. #11111
    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.
    Wouldn't you rather know how good the provider looks?

  10. #11110
    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.
    What favorite place was this?

  11. #11109

    Totally

    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    You're either extremely jealous or having fantasies.
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.

  12. #11108
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    The same two ladies still work there?
    Based on my last visit, no. Looked like an all new crew and the experience was strictly meh.

  13. #11107

    Jealous?

    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    Wow your cock must be enormous! These women have seen thousands of them and are blown away by yours! Have you ever measured it? Is it 12 inches? 14 inches? Even bigger?
    You're either extremely jealous or having fantasies.

  14. #11106

    Size

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHall  [View Original Post]
    Heh, no I'm John Holmes.
    Should've read "I'm no John Holmes".

  15. #11105

    Size

    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    Wow your cock must be enormous! These women have seen thousands of them and are blown away by yours! Have you ever measured it? Is it 12 inches? 14 inches? Even bigger?
    Heh, no I'm John Holmes. The length is a good size (two handfulls) but they keep telling me they're impressed by the girth. A blessing and a curse, as your average chick digs it but the pros don't want to get loosened up / hurt. As I say, several providers refused FS after seeing Little Mikey angry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape