Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11121

    I think I was not in the right place

    Based on some reports about A spa moving to a location near ocean breeze on Miramar road I stopped by this afternoon. A couple doors down from where ocean breeze is saw a sign for massage, went in was greeted by mid 30's girl, not terrible looking but a little " rode hard put up wet " not the same quality as I have seen at A spa. Went for the HH for typical 40 . Asked for hard and got a good hard massage that was actually very good. No teasing whatsoever, and on the flip she just looked at the clock and said "OK times up " . I layer on the table and looked at her and motioned for extras, she just told me to get up. Gave her 10 for the tip which she was upset about and bounced. I'm not sure if I was not at the right spot or if it was a off time. Maybe she thought I was LE I don't know. Def would not repeat, maybe others will have better luck. As a side note, in the same parking lot there is another AMP called Sports Therapy. It's my go to for a massage with HJ finish. The massage is legit quality and the finish is good. The finish is nothing to write home about but the massage quality is great. I believe it's a family team there, older momma and younger daughter, I have been taken care of by both. The younger girl is pretty cute. Standard 40/40.

  2. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Is there any AMPs that offer msog?
    Like another member mentioned, it really depends on the provider. I always like to get a least two pops in a session. Usually I'll let the therapist know at the beginning what I'm looking for and for the most part they are accommodating. Maybe 2 out of 10 try to push for an up sell or say no.

  3. #11119

    It depends

    It depends on the provider and the kind of connection you have with the provider.

    Personally I've had a couple that insisted on it.

    Back when “ go to massage “ was open, one of my favorites there made it her mission to make sure I shot twice.

    So as always your mileage will vary

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Is there any AMPs that offer msog?
    .

  4. #11118

    Lol

    I thought I was the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.

  5. #11117

    Question

    Is there any AMPs that offer msog?

  6. #11116
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowGuy07  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever check out CEO spa? Saw an ad and am extremely tempted LOL
    You should TOFTT.

  7. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    I'm giddy from a session I just had at Flanders. New Japanese girl. Cute, young and fun. Her name sounds like Yokali.
    Go ahead and post a detailed session report.

  8. #11114
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Good news is YamYam is back, https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519..

    Not so good news, looks like her prices have gone up quite a bit.
    Also it says Point Loma so I wonder if she already moved out of mission valley.

  9. #11113

    Flanders

    I'm giddy from a session I just had at Flanders. New Japanese girl. Cute, young and fun. Her name sounds like Yokali.

  10. #11112

    CEO Spa

    Anyone ever check out CEO spa? Saw an ad and am extremely tempted LOL.

  11. #11111
    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.
    Wouldn't you rather know how good the provider looks?

  12. #11110
    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.
    What favorite place was this?

  13. #11109

    Totally

    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    You're either extremely jealous or having fantasies.
    I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.

  14. #11108
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    The same two ladies still work there?
    Based on my last visit, no. Looked like an all new crew and the experience was strictly meh.

  15. #11107

    Jealous?

    Quote Originally Posted by TubAndRug  [View Original Post]
    Wow your cock must be enormous! These women have seen thousands of them and are blown away by yours! Have you ever measured it? Is it 12 inches? 14 inches? Even bigger?
    You're either extremely jealous or having fantasies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape