Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11098
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Try Smile.
    The same two ladies still work there?

  2. #11097
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says.

    "Me or Free".

    What is that?
    If you show and the girl is different than the one pictured the massage is free.

  3. #11096
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158891 Anyone? Feel like I've seen her pics previously.
    Her ad says.

    "Me or Free".

    What is that?

  4. #11095

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the same thing would have worked for you, but this has happened to me once or twice. I immediately get up, politely thank her and say I will leave and return when the "manager" can confirm an appointment for me with the provider I have chosen. In every case, they have found a way to make it work. Usually, they do something to save face like asking me to relax on the table and wait for a few minutes or something so they can try to rearrange their schedule. In nearly every one of these cases, I think they are trying to spread sessions evenly among the providers and there is actually no other customer, or it is a flat-out bait and switch, but either way, I do not want to be the one who settles for less. The reality is that they will almost always find some way to accommodate you if they think you will walk out.
    Much respect.

    And you're being unselfish as this helps send the message that the rest of us might do the same thing.

    We all cave and they just continue the bait and switch scam.

  5. #11094
    Try Smile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a spot that offers BBBJCIM around SD? Please let me know thanks.

  6. #11093

    Intel?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158891 Anyone? Feel like I've seen her pics previously.

  7. #11092

    Similar experience

    Not sure if the same thing would have worked for you, but this has happened to me once or twice. I immediately get up, politely thank her and say I will leave and return when the "manager" can confirm an appointment for me with the provider I have chosen. In every case, they have found a way to make it work. Usually, they do something to save face like asking me to relax on the table and wait for a few minutes or something so they can try to “rearrange their schedule.” In nearly every one of these cases, I think they are trying to spread sessions evenly among the providers and there is actually no other customer, or it is a flat-out bait and switch, but either way, I do not want to be the one who settles for less. The reality is that they will almost always find some way to accommodate you if they think you will walk out.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Received a text from Angel Massage on Picador. The text was titled, "Special Offer. " They were running a $35/ hr special at Angel Massage and Paradise Spa and the message said to show the text upon arrival. I called Paradise Spa to see if they had any young masseuse there and if the masseuse was available within the hour. I asked for the masseuse's name, but the person just told me to go to the shop and I can pick the masseuse I want. I was greeted by Amy, a mid to late 30's something lady, with a decent body in her dress. Her face was average / homely. I showed her the text and she collected the $35 house fee and showed me to my room. Amy came in a few minutes later and asked if I had called earlier to ask for a young masseuse. I told her yes I had called and she brought in Bella, a 20 something and fairly cute girl. Amy asked if Bella was okay and I said yes. After 5 minutes or so, I hear a knock on the door and Amy came in and told me Bella has an appointment that the manager had scheduled for her that she did not know about and asked if I was okay with her giving me the massage. Because I was already on the table I told her it was fine. Amy's massage was just average. After the flip she worked on my face, and arms, then asked if I wanted my chest massaged. I told her to work on my legs. After a thorough massage of both my legs she started some light touch on my legs, but stayed away from junior. She asked if I was okay and I told her yes. I just let her continued with the massage because junior wasn't feeling it with Amy so I didn't asked if there were any extras. After the clean up, I gave her $20 tip and she was okay with it. She escorted me to the front door and asked me to go back and see her again. Amy told me the shop opened about 2 months ago.

    I will go back and try Bella next time.

  8. #11091

    Recommendations please

    Looking for a spot that offers BBBJCIM around SD? Please let me know thanks.

  9. #11090

    Paradise Spa on Paradise Valley Road

    Received a text from Angel Massage on Picador. The text was titled, "Special Offer. " They were running a $35/ hr special at Angel Massage and Paradise Spa and the message said to show the text upon arrival. I called Paradise Spa to see if they had any young masseuse there and if the masseuse was available within the hour. I asked for the masseuse's name, but the person just told me to go to the shop and I can pick the masseuse I want. I was greeted by Amy, a mid to late 30's something lady, with a decent body in her dress. Her face was average / homely. I showed her the text and she collected the $35 house fee and showed me to my room. Amy came in a few minutes later and asked if I had called earlier to ask for a young masseuse. I told her yes I had called and she brought in Bella, a 20 something and fairly cute girl. Amy asked if Bella was okay and I said yes. After 5 minutes or so, I hear a knock on the door and Amy came in and told me Bella has an appointment that the manager had scheduled for her that she did not know about and asked if I was okay with her giving me the massage. Because I was already on the table I told her it was fine. Amy's massage was just average. After the flip she worked on my face, and arms, then asked if I wanted my chest massaged. I told her to work on my legs. After a thorough massage of both my legs she started some light touch on my legs, but stayed away from junior. She asked if I was okay and I told her yes. I just let her continued with the massage because junior wasn't feeling it with Amy so I didn't asked if there were any extras. After the clean up, I gave her $20 tip and she was okay with it. She escorted me to the front door and asked me to go back and see her again. Amy told me the shop opened about 2 months ago.

    I will go back and try Bella next time.

  10. #11089
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    There's many places that offer massage for $40 an hour.

    Usually those places will give you just a hand job after a massage. Or they may be just straight up legit

    There are other places offer massage at 50 or $60 an hour and they're really not that different than the $40 an hour places. Typically its a $40-$60 tip for service (for extras)

    There are a couple of places that are $60 an hour but you're better off to spend $40 an hour because they're going to give you full service or try to just get you to complete and get out the door. These are the places that youll see mentioned in reviews And you can get a pretty good explanation of what the extras are

    Places that are $100 an hour or $60 a half hour are almost always full-service available in my experience.

    You can go in there expecting to get a good girl and good service but also leave $140 tip.

    The vast majority of the most massage places in San Diego are going to be $40-$60 an hour for a massage and a hand job but as always your mileage will vary.
    Thanks for the insight. I only go to AMPs posted here, I only want FS though. So those are the ones I chase after.

  11. #11088

    Alpha and eros

    Has anyone tried this place?

    https://alphaanderos.com

    Seen some ads but cannot find any reports anywhere.

  12. #11087

    Depends on the service the place offers

    There's many places that offer massage for $40 an hour.

    Usually those places will give you just a hand job after a massage. Or they may be just straight up legit

    There are other places offer massage at 50 or $60 an hour and they're really not that different than the $40 an hour places. Typically it’s a $40-$60 tip for service (for extras)

    There are a couple of places that are $60 an hour but you're better off to spend $40 an hour because they're going to give you full service or try to just get you to complete and get out the door. These are the places that youll see mentioned in reviews And you can get a pretty good explanation of what the extras are

    Places that are $100 an hour or $60 a half hour are almost always full-service available in my experience.

    You can go in there expecting to get a good girl and good service but also leave $140 tip.

    The vast majority of the most massage places in San Diego are going to be $40-$60 an hour for a massage and a hand job but as always your mileage will vary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Man, I keep hearing 60 or less for an hr. I pay 60 for 30 min at green spa. I'm wondering big I'm getting ripped off. You think the mamasan will get butthurt if I haggle the price? I like green spa for the convenience and the times I've been there, the women weren't bad.

  13. #11086
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Man, I keep hearing 60 or less for an hr. I pay 60 for 30 min at green spa. I'm wondering big I'm getting ripped off. You think the mamasan will get butthurt if I haggle the price? I like green spa for the convenience and the times I've been there, the women weren't bad.
    Try Angel Massage right next to Cheetah's.

  14. #11085

    SDPD: Massage Parlor SOP / Your right to remain silent

    SDPD: Massage Parlor SOP / Your right to remain silent.

    My information is from the 1970's but I doubt there have been any significant changes.

    The usual way to make a bust is to send a plain clothes cop in for a massage and see if he gets solicited for extras. Obviously, they can also check that the ladies are licensed and that the parlors are in compliance with other specifics of the San Diego City ordinance.

    If the new City of San Diego ordinance requires all internal doors to be unlocked (legally questionable if the ordinance requires the inside front door to be unlocked since they should be able to protect valuables from anyone walking in to steal), theoretically they could browse the massage rooms. It is probable they would not do that as a matter of policy since such a procedure would create a risk of violence. (That is the same reason they are unlikely to send a cop into an escort's incall location, where a "manager" might have a weapon).

    It is highly unlikely that they would or even could take the time and expense of setting up "decoy" masseuses in an established parlor.

    Regarding the first below link, which refers to activity of SD County Sheriff's Station in Poway:

    1) it notes that one masseuse was "cited for prostitution solicitation".

    What would be the basis for making that charge? Sending in an undercover deputy sheriff who was in fact solicited for "extras".

    2) "During the raid, officials questioned five men visiting the parlors and then released them. ".

    You do not need to answer questions other than providing identification. This is not Russia.

    Article link re Poway action: https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...touch/2079052/.

    Law Professor Lecture "Don't Talk to the Police". I suggest that every one here spend 45 minutes watching.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

    More information here:

    https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...t-silence.html

  15. #11084

    Level 2 Spa Second Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I am aware of the Level 2 on Convoy and CMB as well, but I believed that one is called Level 2 Massage so I'm not sure if they are owned by the same person.

    TOFTT at Level 2 Spa on Friars today. I went with their $30 Combo special, 30 minutes body and 30 minutes foot. I got Victoria. She's probably in her 30's. Average body, and petite. The 30 minutes body massage is with me on my stomach. Decent massage and pressure. My arms were hanging down the side of the table. She brushed up on my hands / arm several times but I didn't rubbed or touched her back because she wasn't my type and I was happy with just the therapeutic massage. After about 20 minutes, she left and came back with hot stones and used them on my back and legs. It felt great. After the 30 minutes she had me flip over and kept the full bath towel on me. She did my face, neck and shoulders for about 10 minutes before going to my feet. She did the feet for about 15 minutes, then legs for 5 minutes to end the hour. A quick clean up with a warm towel and my hour was complete. Overall, I received a good massage. $30/ hour house fee, and $20 tip.

    Victoria kept the room door cracked open slightly during most of the hour. Another AMP did the same thing as well. I wonder if this has to do with the new requirements for AMPs where they can't lock the doors.

    I'm not sure if any extras are offered here. I may repeat again and see if there is another masseuse more my type. At least I know I can get a decent massage for an hour and only $50 out the door.

    The room is nicely equipped with towels, oil, lotion and is very clean.
    Went back to Level 2 Spa at 10:00 am when they opened to see what other talents they have. Mamasan who greeted me was friendly and asked if I had an appointment or if I was a walk-in. I told her I was a walk-in. She asked what type of massage I wanted and I told her I wanted the $30/ hr combo special. I asked her if she had anyone who was young and spoke good English. She was going to give me Victoria who I saw earlier in the week so I asked for someone different. Mamasan took me to a nice big and clean room and a few minutes later my masseuse, Alice, comes in. She is probably in her late 30's, petite, with an average body. Alice asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft pressure. I told her medium. Her massage was good like Victoria's, but I did not get the hot stones treatment. I believed there's an extra cost for hot stones. I did not get anything more than the therapeutic massage, no teasing, but I did not give any signs of wanting anything extras either because I was good with just the massage. After I got dressed Alice came back in with a cup of water. I left her $20 tip and she was good with it. She escorted me to the front door and told me to go back and see her again.

    I recommend this spa if you want a good therapeutic massage. The facility is one of the cleanest I've been to, and the staff there are friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape