Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16004

    Probody best?

    Which place has the best actual massage? Looks and anything more than a handshake are not important to me. I've read probody gives a great massage, any other places to go if you actually want some work done on your back?

  2. #16003
    Quote Originally Posted by Uof2002  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info for Jenn? PM's are appreciated.
    Anyone willing to share Jenny's contact details. Sounds like a blast. Thanks again!

  3. #16002
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Followed up on the two previous reviews and they are no joke. She was hot and horny! Seen her a couple times before but never saw her like this. Maybe just caught her at the right time. Finally confirmed what I expected and left happier than ever before!
    She is never hot and horny, unless she knows there are Benjamins involved. Don't get caught up on thinking its anything else.

  4. #16001

    Thats it

    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTouch  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Annie offers more than a handshake? Dreamt about her the other day but only ended in handshake and OTC roaming. I reached for her twins under her blouse and she moved her arm to block me.
    That's all you can get at the Chinese-Korean spas. A great massage and happy finish.

  5. #16000
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy  [View Original Post]
    So, what was the total damage for the dynamic duo?
    Check your PM.

  6. #15999
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardthr  [View Original Post]
    I only get to the Detroit area once or twice a month. Is Bonita one of the better choices or are other recommended more? I don't recall any bad reports about Bonita.
    Check your PM.

  7. #15998

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    No response with her either. She use to reply same day.
    Good luck with her.

    Can't get a hold of her with too many try. I just walk right into her office another day about a months ago. The only light in that office on in the entire building. Knock in the door and no body there. Unless she moved.

  8. #15997

    Make an appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTouch  [View Original Post]
    Do you usually have to make an appointment with her? Or can you walk-in and request her. I usually don't plan my dreams ahead of time, it's usually spontaneous.
    Always make an appointment.

  9. #15996

    Van Dyke Spa

    Does anyone know if Annie offers more than a handshake? Dreamt about her the other day but only ended in handshake and OTC roaming. I reached for her twins under her blouse and she moved her arm to block me.

  10. #15995

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Followed up on the two previous reviews and they are no joke. She was hot and horny! Seen her a couple times before but never saw her like this. Maybe just caught her at the right time. Finally confirmed what I expected and left happier than ever before!
    Do you usually have to make an appointment with her? Or can you walk-in and request her. I usually don't plan my dreams ahead of time, it's usually spontaneous.

  11. #15994

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Richardthr  [View Original Post]
    I only get to the Detroit area once or twice a month. Is Bonita one of the better choices or are other recommended more? I don't recall any bad reports about Bonita.
    Bonita is a good choice, the location is safe and traffic is controlled. There are other options as mentioned in reviews. Too name a few would include Yuki, Tiffany.

  12. #15993
    Quote Originally Posted by LopezJavi34  [View Original Post]
    I don't think its high. You get what you pay for. You want an Asian chick in her 40's, you can get a deal. Younger hot white girls command a higher price. That is who I prefer. Jenn and Lindsey have been my go to girls last 4 or 5 months. I might try to visit Natasha soon. If anyone knows any other hot younger white girls, let me know. PM is fine and I love low volume or UTR. Thanks.
    Can I get info on Lindsey? PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  13. #15992

    Bonita?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obietrice1981  [View Original Post]
    I have been meaning to write this. Had a dream about Bonita and Lisa, they were a treat. They work well together. Dream was nice and damage was fair for both of them. The place was nice and I felt safe.
    I only get to the Detroit area once or twice a month. Is Bonita one of the better choices or are other recommended more? I don't recall any bad reports about Bonita.

  14. #15991
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on it. I went back to look at the old post but no info on where it's at.
    Its a floating mp. There is no address. Incognito. In the cloud. Like a computer virus. Takes on new identities. Different names. Etc.

  15. #15990

    What roads is on?

    Quote Originally Posted by DboGuide23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Viba Spa?
    I can't find anything on it. I went back to look at the old post but no info on where it's at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape