Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 18201
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    Any word on these girls

    ...Has anyone seen Rachel Morris? I've tried a bunch of times and never have I ever got a response?...
    Yes, I've seen Rachel many times, in fact she just texted me last night but I was tied up with another provider. See link to my latest review of her below. She has new digits ending in 99 as of last week, she PM'd me here with her new digits and said she lost her old phone and contacts, so I'd recommend trying to send her a PM.

    Rachel (Knocking At Your Back Door)
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4564095

    Good luck!
    SYM

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe2228  [View Original Post]
    Wow nice review, can you able to share the contact info of her, how much was the total damage for overnight?
    Thanks Joe. However, I'm very sorry but I only share digits and intel with trusted Senior Members and I dont know you - you're just a "regular Joe" with only 6 posts (sorry I couldn't resist, LOL)

    SYM

  2. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Recently did an overnight with the mesmerizing Michele1L. After going out for some pizza the real festivities began with an hour long fuck fest that blew my mind. Started with tit sucking with FIV, then 69, CG, K9, Mish with DFK, and ended with a sticky facial with her tongue out. Stayed up til 3am watching movies and eating ice cream, etc (my favorite part was the etc but I'll spare you the details). I woke her up with my cock in the morning for some spooning doggie which led to an incredible DTBBBJ / HJ finish on my back that made me cum so hard I gave myself a facial, LOL.

    M1L looked absolutely stunning and is truly a beautiful young woman. My only complaint is that I had asked her to bring her harem slave girl outfit with leash which she agreed to do but she forgot it. I gave her cute sexy buns a spanking for her punishment, LOL.

    Will repeat!
    SYM
    Wait, is this the elusive Unicorn M1 L that apparently no one can see ? LOL. Boys, she is the absolute real deal. Treat her right and you will be richly rewarded.

    PG.

  3. #6859

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Recently did an overnight with the mesmerizing Michele1L. After going out for some pizza the real festivities began with an hour long fuck fest that blew my mind. Started with tit sucking with FIV, then 69, CG, K9, Mish with DFK, and ended with a sticky facial with her tongue out. Stayed up til 3am watching movies and eating ice cream, etc (my favorite part was the etc but I'll spare you the details). I woke her up with my cock in the morning for some spooning doggie which led to an incredible DTBBBJ / HJ finish on my back that made me cum so hard I gave myself a facial, LOL.

    M1L looked absolutely stunning and is truly a beautiful young woman. My only complaint is that I had asked her to bring her harem slave girl outfit with leash which she agreed to do but she forgot it. I gave her cute sexy buns a spanking for her punishment, LOL.

    Will repeat!
    SYM
    Wow nice review, can you able to share the contact info of her, how much was the total damage for overnight?

  4. #6858

    Any word on these girls

    Has anyone seen or heard from Morgan?

    Has anyone seen Rachel Morris? I've tried a bunch of times and never have I ever got a response?

    Marlayna? What happened to her after Allie left.

  5. #6857

    Michele1L Overnight

    Recently did an overnight with the mesmerizing Michele1L. After going out for some pizza the real festivities began with an hour long fuck fest that blew my mind. Started with tit sucking with FIV, then 69, CG, K9, Mish with DFK, and ended with a sticky facial with her tongue out. Stayed up til 3am watching movies and eating ice cream, etc (my favorite part was the etc but I'll spare you the details). I woke her up with my cock in the morning for some spooning doggie which led to an incredible DTBBBJ / HJ finish on my back that made me cum so hard I gave myself a facial, LOL.

    M1L looked absolutely stunning and is truly a beautiful young woman. My only complaint is that I had asked her to bring her harem slave girl outfit with leash which she agreed to do but she forgot it. I gave her cute sexy buns a spanking for her punishment, LOL.

    Will repeat!
    SYM

  6. #6856

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Had a fantastic time with Cassie yesterday. Not much new to report other than to say I (re)discovered just how incredible she is in upside down lazy doggie. Her long hair cascades down before your eyes and it allows both your hands to roam freely from her perky breasts to her clit while you pump away in her ultra-tight pussy with abandon. Simply awesome!

    Will repeat!
    SYM

  7. #6855
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, I'm down here in west palm until Friday, does anyone have any nice contacts down here by any chance?
    You're in the wrong forum bro. This is central Florida, Orlando area. West Palm has its own forum, it's 3 hours away.

  8. #6854

    Visiting West Palm

    Hey Gents, I'm down here in west palm until Friday, does anyone have any nice contacts down here by any chance?

  9. #6853

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed Scar is always a nice dream, never disappoints.
    thank you!

  10. #6852

    Thank you papi

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Spent a great time with Scar today. As always she was super sexy full of energy. I will not go into specific details she has been reviewed plenty of times. Gentleman if you want to have a great time drama free with a wonderful woman I suggest you get in touch with Scar.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Is always a pleasure to see you.

  11. #6851

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by ATHiker  [View Original Post]
    Had a Sunday evening workout with Scar she is amazing wearing a nice outfit ready for a good workout which turned out very well not much to add that has not been mentioned if you get the chance to see her you won't be disappointed Thanks Scar see you soon.
    Thank you baby!

  12. #6850

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Spent a great time with Scar today. As always she was super sexy full of energy. I will not go into specific details she has been reviewed plenty of times. Gentleman if you want to have a great time drama free with a wonderful woman I suggest you get in touch with Scar.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Yes indeed Scar is always a nice dream, never disappoints.

  13. #6849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Scar UTR

    Spent a great time with Scar today. As always she was super sexy full of energy. I will not go into specific details she has been reviewed plenty of times. Gentleman if you want to have a great time drama free with a wonderful woman I suggest you get in touch with Scar.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  14. #6848

    Scar

    Had a Sunday evening workout with Scar she is amazing wearing a nice outfit ready for a good workout which turned out very well not much to add that has not been mentioned if you get the chance to see her you won't be disappointed Thanks Scar see you soon.

  15. #6847

    Visit with Cassie

    Vino had shared Cassie's digits with me, and she was top of my list to meet with and called her as I touched down in Orlando.

    She came to me, to my hotel near the airport, and things went quite smoothly and she was good at communicating once screening formalities were done she softened up.

    She is a very striking girl- very tall, leggy, with a tight butt that sits up high and that thigh gap that most celebrities need to photo-shop in- not an ounce of fat and with long hair- she turned up in tights and a t-shirt and a baseball cap. But even though it was understated the lycra tights showed of her butt and legs and the the reveal when she took of her hat and her hair cascaded down to her butt was sexy. Striking face too, with just a dusting of freckles that gives her a cute softness juxtaposed against some serious ink work too.

    She is not a wham, bam kind of girl- she prefers to chat a little and ease into it- as we talked she was open and interesting but most of the time it was hard to pay attention and she sensed I wasn't there for the conversation. Her BJ performance was mixed- good technique and willingness to dedicate some serious time into it but Cassie has a strong gag reflex and so can't really take any depth and does gag quickly.

    Other then that her 5'9" frame is a playground and several positions were served up. I wouldn't call her PSE at all and isn't a freak, but all in all is a different GF vibe.

    She said she would be back tomorrow but had business in the afternoon.

    Go to Vino for digits- Cassie said she never advertises anymore and only goes via referrals from Vino so you need him to vouch for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape