Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,791 to 23,805 of 30330
-
01-15-20 18:58 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 7335You may want to rethink that. LEO can also use that paper trail against you.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 17:09 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 426Re: Any Reviews?
Those rates are a dead giveaway that it's bogus, a setup / scam.
Originally Posted by ElkCountry
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 16:53 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 27Talking to her now. But asked for a deposit via paypal.
Originally Posted by ElkCountry
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 16:28 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 94LOL I hear you, but I have a separate account for all my miscellaneous expenses and I live alone so I don't have to worry about keeping a paper trail.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 14:53 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 7335Me too. I don't even have cash app. I do have paypal but they have screwed me a few times.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 13:06 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 452Guess I'm just a discrete old fashion monger, I'm not leaving a trail back to me or a banking info.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 09:48 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 153Any Reviews?
-
01-15-20 09:11 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 38More Info
$$ for the hour. Cute face and the pics are her. If you're looking for a knockout you may want to try Riley.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
While I am on my soap box, I consider $$ an hour a GFE rate. However, with a few exceptions, most of the providers in Charlotte have raised their rates without raising their service. What I hear now is that after three or four visits they might provide GFE. Not sure if it is worth the investment.
Thoughts?
Dixie.
-
01-15-20 09:02 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 153Pretty sure it's Crystal. Decent skills but house is a disaster area, filthy.
Originally Posted by OlDirtyDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 08:50 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 377More info
What was the damage (s)? Cute face? May have to visit when I'm nearby.
Originally Posted by DixieD
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 07:55 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 270Any Takers?
I've had my eye on these two for a while and cannot find anything when doing a search.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1648122
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/625912640805
If I am not mistake, the second one was discussed here recently, but I cannot find that thread.
Any takers? I would like to know before jumping in! TIA.
-
01-15-20 01:28 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 240I think it's a scam
I think it's a scam. When google that phone #, the same image was used on multiple cities.
Originally Posted by OlDirtyDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 01:02 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone familiar with this girl?
704-561-1121.
-
01-14-20 20:27 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 518Same here
I didn't even get a location out of her before the scam started. So many of these ads up now. I'm thinking scam artist are leaching off Websites we frequent. Anytime I hear "pay first"- I'm gone.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 19:18 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 31Midtown
I've been tempted to visit several providers texting they are at midtown but valued my safety too much to take the risk to go there.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





