Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,966 to 16,980 of 28081
-
01-16-20 19:55 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 394You should TOFTT.
Originally Posted by SnowGuy07
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 15:49 #11115Banned Member

Posts: 31Go ahead and post a detailed session report.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 04:04 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 551Also it says Point Loma so I wonder if she already moved out of mission valley.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 04:02 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 567Flanders
I'm giddy from a session I just had at Flanders. New Japanese girl. Cute, young and fun. Her name sounds like Yokali.
-
01-16-20 02:17 #11112Regular Member

Posts: 7CEO Spa
Anyone ever check out CEO spa? Saw an ad and am extremely tempted LOL.
-
01-16-20 00:15 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 394Wouldn't you rather know how good the provider looks?
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 19:11 #11110Senior Member

Posts: 394What favorite place was this?
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 13:13 #11109Regular Member

Posts: 21Totally
I'm extremely jealous! I've had providers hold their pinky fingers up to my cock and laugh. One who had just had a baby told me he had a bigger dick than me. Once a provider even called in the other girls so they could see how small it is and they all were shocked. I had to stop going to a favorite place because they started calling me by a nickname that I'm pretty sure translated to "toothpick" and giggling every time I came in.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 01:28 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 704Based on my last visit, no. Looked like an all new crew and the experience was strictly meh.
Originally Posted by Wzrd94
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 00:16 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 205Jealous?
You're either extremely jealous or having fantasies.
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 23:42 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 56Size
Should've read "I'm no John Holmes".
Originally Posted by MikeHall
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 22:28 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 56Size
Heh, no I'm John Holmes. The length is a good size (two handfulls) but they keep telling me they're impressed by the girth. A blessing and a curse, as your average chick digs it but the pros don't want to get loosened up / hurt. As I say, several providers refused FS after seeing Little Mikey angry.
Originally Posted by TubAndRug
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:59 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 94I got lucky I guess
Somehow I missed this review and made the mistake of visiting recently. No one answered after a few rings and I walked back to my car. But I was determined to get a massage so I walked back in a few minutes later and tried again. I was finally greeted by a middle aged woman in a snug though not flattering miniskirt who instead of bringing me back gave me a business card of another MP and encouraged me to go there. I guess I won't be back!
Originally Posted by FromNowOn
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 21:47 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 94GW / Golden Wood /"Fountain" Spa
I drove by the Spa Formerly Known as GW in CM and noticed a new name above: Fountain Spa. Looks like the website is the same other than the name. I assume the same would be true of the inside but wanted to ask if anyone could confirm. Thanks!
-
01-14-20 19:08 #11102Regular Member

Posts: 21Wow your cock must be enormous! These women have seen thousands of them and are blown away by yours! Have you ever measured it? Is it 12 inches? 14 inches? Even bigger?
Originally Posted by MikeHall
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





